Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

it depends, but most times I can feel something that lets me know he came. Most times, I can feel his cock spasming  and a nice warmth spreading inside me. Once in a blue moon, especially if the top has built up a nice load over a few days to a week, and the top's dick is long as well as thick enough so that it completely fills my hole and the cock head  get nestled right against my S-curve, I can feel that super sexy feeling of his jizz blasting my insides. The feeling of a cock unloading in me is probably #2 on my list of best sex feelings, #1 being a never ending P-Spot orgasm.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I often can feel a top cumming, either his dick throbbing or cum shooting into me.  The last time my fb bred me he shot a massive load and boy was his dick spasming, was so hot.  Sometimes his cum feels warmer than other times but don't know why.  Like to keep my legs in the air after being bred so cum stays deep and I can hold it longer, and nurse and clean his cummy dick off.

very rare but so nice if the top withdraws till only tip left in and I finish him off by working my kunt muscles and he holds still till I milk him, then you most cert.feel the sperm enter you and he rams it deep inside you

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've just realised because I don't feel it I must have received far more loads than I've previously thought. I was seeded this afternoon, couldn't confirm it, but later that afternoon the guy who'd fucked me admitted he'd come inside me.

• 1 month later...
Guest GoneFishing
19 minutes ago, ignignokt said:

Love the feeling of wetness/heat and his throbbing cock

I know.  Wish it would last forever.  Best when the top is verbally calling you a pig 

Guest GoneFishing
On 10/8/2017 at 4:29 PM, CumBustion said:

it depends, but most times I can feel something that lets me know he came. Most times, I can feel his cock spasming  and a nice warmth spreading inside me. Once in a blue moon, especially if the top has built up a nice load over a few days to a week, and the top's dick is long as well as thick enough so that it completely fills my hole and the cock head  get nestled right against my S-curve, I can feel that super sexy feeling of his jizz blasting my insides. The feeling of a cock unloading in me is probably #2 on my list of best sex feelings, #1 being a never ending P-Spot orgasm.

Now that’s hot.  

Guest alwaysready

one thing I insist on when I am getting fucked: that when the guy reaches acme, he shoves all the way in and holds it so I can feel it. if I am going to be used, I want a reward.

Guest ignignokt
23 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

I know.  Wish it would last forever.  Best when the top is verbally calling you a pig 

Yeah, one guy used to call me a slut right before he unloaded inside. Loved it 

• 11 months later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

The only times I haven’t been able to feel when a guy has shot his load inside of me have been either when there was such a small amount that I wouldn’t have been able to feel it anyways or if he was cumming as he was DPing my ass with another guy. That second one is kinda hit or miss though, as I’ve sometimes been able to feel when that happens, but if both tops have stretched my ass apart far enough with their dicks then my ass will not only not be able to properly feel the load (although the other top might which usually ends up setting him off shortly after)  but I might also end up spilling it all out from my stitches hole completely due to them having opened me up so wide that I can’t keep their loads in without either a large butt plug of some kind or just have my ass up in the air and wait for it to close on its own naturally. Option two usually ends with them eventually trying to go another round or two with me through, so I will usually opt for the plug each time instead.