Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

• 3 months later...

Sometimes.  Usually can't feel the cum, but I can sometimes.  It feels warm.  Mostly I can tell when his cock expands and throbs.  It's an unmistakable feeling.  Also can feel his balls draw up if he is pushed in balls deep.

• 1 year later...

For me this answer is maybe 50% of the time.  As a good CumDump I almost always know when they are coming based on the thrusting, shaking, and sound they make. On the inside it’s harder, but frequently feel the throbbing of their penis as it’s emptying his load inside me. Being an experienced load taker, I’m focused on feeling it inside. For the larger cocks, yes I feel the tops sperm hitting the walls of my rectum!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

if he has alot of sperm and unloads with pressure, you can feel the sperts deep and his cock pulse. if he is pulled back and cumms with just the end of his cock in you, you can feel the warm sperm flowing into you. 

Sometimes when a top is deep in my arse feel the pulse of spunk being unloaded savior the moment before rocking back on his cock so that the spunk gets fucked deeper in my hole then clench my arse mussels as he withdraws keeping the spunk in my arse ready for the next cock

• Like 4

I think it depends on a number of factors.   Generally I can feel the tops cock pulsing inside.   That can be dependent on size if cock and how tight your ass is though.  Sometimes feel warmth, but that can be dependent on the size of his load. 

As Dan said, it's more of the physical reactions of the top with increased tempo and breathing, or even grunting. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 9:26 AM, lovetobefucked said:

A top has to really blast hard to feel it but there is ALWAYS that sudden feeling of slickness that lets you know he has cum in your ass.  That makes me so horny!

absolutely that is an awesome feeling!

I usually can feel it when they are going to cum. their cocks swelling up a little bit and shocks, when he pulls back it's feels warm, wet and slimy inside my asshole from their cum. with some guys you just know already enough when they moan

• 2 weeks later...

Last year, a visiting 21yo Filipino cutie neighbor took my load up his ass and blurted out:

"I've never felt that before!"

Hehe.  He acted like a total cumdump to me but maybe he meant he'd not felt a dick with so much pulsing like mine. 😄

Those times I can feel it, the guy's piss slit is jammed into the rectum and it feels like a hot wet cramp, followed by some kind of sympathetic nervous response where the salivary glands in the back of the mouth squirt. 

It's very erotic.