Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

• 3 months later...
On 2/13/2013 at 10:46 AM, pozhole said:

Sometimes I feel cum spraying inside my fucker, especially if the dude is coming in shallow. Love to take it doggy, and stay in that position to allow the spunk to seep into my gut.

Love taking it doggy style too - times I be sniffing poppers / high times - condoms break - become barebacking - while sucking dicks - times do feel cum loads !

On 10/8/2017 at 8:12 AM, ChicagoPerv said:

Oh yeah, feels great.  My hole gets real sloppy the more loads I ad.  Taken 4 so far tonight

[think before following links] https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cas/d/blindfolded-cumdump-iso-tops/6337498160.html

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !    3 or more -  BEST - being used and abused - having stretching my cunt hole - making it Sloppy - trying to be stretched for Fisting - Love to be with POZ Fisting guys - having Fun and being used - Cunt Lips - X Tube videos !  Bigger the Better !

• Piggy 2

Used to get fucked by a Latin boi who had a nice uncut dik I could feel him shoot every time it was so hot.  Other fucks I have had some I could feel some I couldn’t.   I got stealthed at the bathhouse once where the guy said he could not cum but he was the only one that had fucked me so far .. that night and I went to rinse off after his sweaty fuk and a glob of cum came out of my ass lol.   ( well probably  than once lol  if I were to be able to know) 

• Like 1

I love looking for the signs of him cumming to get the full experience, the noises, his body movement slowing/stopping as he has that final push. Also touching (position dependent!) the base of his cock/balls and feeling it tense up as it starts to pulsate and unload in me. Awesome

• Like 2

I recall one distinct time where I clearly felt the dude pulse each time he shot a rope of cum in my hole.  It was amazing!  His hole cock just pulsed and moved each time.  It sent me over the edge feeling it so distinctly.  Most other times, I haven't felt anything but the guy definitely shot his seed because of it falling out later.  I wish it was a sensation you felt every time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only once have I felt the load hitting my insides- he must have come really hard. It was amazing.   The other times when you know it's happening and then all of a sudden it feels all slippery and he's blasted and he slides in extra easily are almost as good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Chub4Poz
2 hours ago, PupLucca said:

I’ve always been able to feel a top cumming in me. I can only hope the bottoms I’ve fucked can/could feel mine

Same

As a bttm, apart from increasingly vigorous thrusts (or harder hammering depending on the top's style), I don't feel cum shooting usually, certainly there isn't a temperature difference, but I do feel the increased slickness of the cum around the tops cock in my arse.  I love that feeing and crave being repeat / multiple fucked again when we get this covid rubbish behind us!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kitpig said:

As a bttm, apart from increasingly vigorous thrusts (or harder hammering depending on the top's style), I don't feel cum shooting usually, certainly there isn't a temperature difference, but I do feel the increased slickness of the cum around the tops cock in my arse.  I love that feeing and crave being repeat / multiple fucked again when we get this covid rubbish behind us!

Agree with you there.