Perfect sub use...part 1

ErotiXXX_sub

This story is based on true events that have happened to me...

As I entered the hotel room Master Rob was already there waiting for me. He had already set up the sling that I would later be tied into. And on a table next to the sling was several toys and devices. Our agreement was that I would allow him to share me with a group of his friends and he'd provide all the party favors for the night. Master Rob told me to get undressed. I quickly compiled eager to start the play session. Once I was naked in front of him he pulls out a pipe and shows me the huge shards of the substance that would soon be in my body taking away my will and making me beg to be used. He looked at me with an evil grin and said, "you're about to become the perfect slut for me". He knew that while I was nervous, I wanted nothing more than to be transformed into a slut, used like an object for the pleasure of men. Master Rob then held the pipe to my lips and as he started to heat the bowl of Meth. He told me to breath in deeply then exhale slowly. The puffy white smoke filled my lungs,  and with each exhale a fluffy cloud came out. I could feel the drug taking its affect on me and at the same time I felt my will leaving me. Master Rob seeing the drug working on me grinned in satisfaction. "Ok, now it's time to clean you out and prepare you for the guests" said Master Rob He the took me into the bathroom where he had installed a shower shot nozzle in the shower. He then put a small amount of lube on the nozzle and after adjusting the water flow inserted it deep into me. I could feel the pressure build inside of me. As it increased Master Rob massaged my stomach. The sensation of his touch combined with the drugs was causing my cock to leak pre cum and I was getting hornier by the minute. After a few minutes of cleaning out Master Rob took me back to the bedroom. I was getting very anxious knowing that it wouldn't be long before I was having loads of cum pumped into my cunt. Master Rob pulled out a pair of leather anklets and had me put them on. The feel of the leather was so sexy. Once I had them on each ankle he directed me into the sling. He adjusted my position so that my ass hung over the edge of the leather sling allowing easy access to any top that would want to use me. Master Rob then clipped a spreader bar to my ankles and using a pulley on the sling stand pulled my legs up with a small rope. He then patted my ass and smiled at me. My mind was racing as I laid in the sling. Then Master Rob walked around to my head. He could see I was still spinning a little. He put a collar on my neck that attached to the sling. It's purpose was to immobilize me thus making me helpless. There, now we're getting somewhere, said Master Rob. The guests will start arriving in about ten minutes, we need to get you spun up and ready to please them, said Master Rob. With that he again put the pipe to my lips and heated the bowl. Like before he told me to breathe in the white smoke then slowly exhale. After several big hits I was flying high. But Master Rob wanted me completely tweeked. He also knew that with each hit all I could do was get hornier and hornier. Master Rob seeing in my eyes that my control had totally been taken away moved back to my ass. I was moaning and could feel my ass hole twitching. I begged Master Rob to put something, anything into my ass. But he laughed at me and said patience slave your ass will get plenty of use in due time. Then I felt Master Rob sliding a hose deep into my ass. I loved the sensation of something going into me. Then he started pumping a lever and filling my ass with a thick lube. The Meth was really kicking in at this point all I could think about as I laid there being prepared for use was how much I wanted it, how much I wanted to be used, to be a cum receptacle. Then I felt Master Rob putting a leather cock ring around my cock and balls. I started to breathe fast as the sensation of my cock and balls in bondage came over me. I was leaking precum a lot and Master Rob liked it. Then as I laid there moaning, touching my hyper sensitive balls and cock Master Rob placed a bottle of strong poppers under my nose and told me to inhale and exhale slowly. After a few huffs of the poppers I was floating and relaxed. It was then that Master Rob started to slide a thick dildo into my ass. I started to shudder with pleasure and thanked Master Rob for putting something in me. It felt incredible. The dildo was huge. Master Rob knew I was an experienced bottom who could start big. The dildo Master was using was 14 inches long and as fat as a coke can. I soon felt it reach my second sphincter. Master held it there with a firm pressure. Then he made me huff the poppers again and within seconds of huffing on the poppers Master Rob pushed the 14 inch dildo home. I was in ecstasy. It felt so deep and stretched my pussy so wide. Then even though I thought I couldn't take anything else up my ass Master Rob popped an egg vibrator into me. He Used his fingers to position the egg right onto my prostate. Once there he turned it on, it sent shivers throughout my body. Between the dildo, the vibrator and the Meth and poppers I was totally under his control now. All I wanted was cock in me, toys in me fists anything that would open me up. My eyes were rolling back in my head from pleasure. Then the doorbell rang. I knew the night was just getting started.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 years later...
On 10/31/2016 at 4:10 PM, ErotiXXX_sub said:

I should have the next part of the story posted tonight...I have to say it was a great party...I was spun up and pounded for hours...

Did the rest of the story ever get posted?  Mentally, I'm in that sling, partied up, and can't wait for the guests to arrive!

Guest takingdeepanal
On 8/25/2021 at 11:51 PM, NimbleFingers said:

Did the rest of the story ever get posted?  Mentally, I'm in that sling, partied up, and can't wait for the guests to arrive!

No such luck - while he's still theoretically active on this site (even though he last visited in 2017), the OP never posted a subsequent chapter anywhere on BZ.

Edited by takingdeepanal