No pussy is as good as faggot pussy

CallMeSir

Faggot pussy craves cock and cum like no other pussy. It worships cock and men. It knows how to milk cock for the maximum load. In a different world where there was no social stigma about guys being with guys, straight guys would bend the faggot over, spit on their cock, shove it in and dump their load on their way home to the wife and kids after work. Prostitutes would be put out of business. Far few marriages would end up in divorce as the guy would not have to beg his wife to consent to have sex when his balls were aching from the cum buildup - grab a faggot for a quick pump and dump and everyone would be happier. Faggots would be providing a public service.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 24

Guest descartes70817

I've fucked a lot of women and a lot of faggots, and I can tell you from experience that faggots just want it more and work harder to make you unload inside them. Faggots live for cock and cum, and they make fucking so much hotter because of it.

Yeah, prolly has something to do with hormones, bottom or top we all have testosterone which drives us to wanna breed in our respective positions. I remember as a kid seeing about a dozen male dogs pacing in front of a house, there was a bitch in heat inside the house... and that bitch would take everyone of them. I often refer to myself as a "bitch in heat."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I luv that women are self-lubricating and can literally have unlimited orgasms - each one making her hornier and more out of control...but I have to agree. Women tend to be more prudish about sex with me. Very small % of the ones I know seem to willing to let go and really enjoy their bodies like men will. I luv fucking and breeding an active man, who works to make sex fun and knows he wants my load -- no shame in that!! Be proud!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 2:42 PM, CallMeSir said:

Faggot pussy craves cock and cum like no other pussy. It worships cock and men. It knows how to milk cock for the maximum load. In a different world where there was no social stigma about guys being with guys, straight guys would bend the faggot over, spit on their cock, shove it in and dump their load on their way home to the wife and kids after work. Prostitutes would be put out of business. Far few marriages would end up in divorce as the guy would not have to beg his wife to consent to have sex when his balls were aching from the cum buildup - grab a faggot for a quick pump and dump and everyone would be happier. Faggots would be providing a public service.

Absolutely right!!!

I am one of those pussyboi faggots you refer to. I love and live for cock and cum. I've been complemented by many a man that my boypussy is better, sweeter than their wife or girlfriend. I love going the extra mile for my top...serve him like the King he is. Women take cock for granted. Faggots truly appreciate penis.

Edited by Blaqberri
  • Like 1

My bottom ass loves to be fucked by a hard throbbing horny cock! It also feels nice and loose after it shoots its cum inside!

But, my mouth likes to suck cock more! ;)

Real bottom asses like mine are more reliable which is why a lot of married guys always want to fuck an eager bitch boy!

• Upvote 1

May be much older than most here, but nothing is better to me than hearing a guy praising how good a fuck I am, while he is unloading in my faggot pussy, and knowing that he is well satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...

I am bi and vers. Ive fucked hundreds of both men and women in a long and slutty life.  In terms of the physical construction of the holes, good pussy is better than good ass. Nothing beats having a sheath of rippling muscle rather than just tight ring of it. Also, if ass is what you happen to crave that day, women have one of those too.

Good male ass is a lot easier to find though

Edited by degenerateraver
  • Upvote 1

I've been told numerous times by satisfied Tops that my boy hole is absolutely "primo," and is better than any woman's pussy they have fucked!!! We bottom boy faggots know how to treat our Tops...our reward is the hard, rough fuck...and the creamy load blasted deep in our well fucked holes...and oh yeah, a real bottom boy always performs A2M!!!!!

• Upvote 3