1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

• 1 month later...

Oh the diapers give me the creeps.  When I first got online a guy showed up at my apartment, neatly dressed, a nice looking guy.  When he dropped his pants he had on these cloth diapers with the safety pins on each side.  I didn't know if I should laugh or scream, but the expression on my face must have been enough for him because he quickly got dressed and bolted from my place.

To this day I have PTSD when I see commercials for Pampers.

I prefer boxer briefs, the over priced kind you see on cable television  and then regret you spent so much money on.  If you have seen them on cable tv, chances are I have purchased them.  There is an online company, "Freshpair", I swear I have kept that company in business.  They usually arrive in individual plastic packaging.  If I open the box I leave them in their individual packaging, and if I think they will make me look ridiculous (and many do) I give them away to tricks, sort of as a thank you gift for coming over to play.  I wish I had the cash back for the cost of the underwear I have given away to total (almost total) strangers.  Don't get me started on jock straps, I hand wash them in cold water and dry them on various pieces of furniture throughout my place.  I even have a special  drawer in my dresser just for jockstraps. " Nastykinkpigs" is my current fav, I wore out my "Addicted" collection".

I'm relieved both my parents have now passed away, and my sisters have left the state.  I would never want them to find my jockstrap drawer.  Let the apartment complex deal with it.......

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Oh the diapers give me the creeps.  When I first got online a guy showed up at my apartment, neatly dressed, a nice looking guy.  When he dropped his pants he had on these cloth diapers with the safety pins on each side.  I didn't know if I should laugh or scream, but the expression on my face must have been enough for him because he quickly got dressed and bolted from my place.

To this day I have PTSD when I see commercials for Pampers.

I prefer boxer briefs, the over priced kind you see on cable television  and then regret you spent so much money on.  If you have seen them on cable tv, chances are I have purchased them.  There is an online company, "Freshpair", I swear I have kept that company in business.  They usually arrive in individual plastic packaging.  If I open the box I leave them in their individual packaging, and if I think they will make me look ridiculous (and many do) I give them away to tricks, sort of as a thank you gift for coming over to play.  I wish I had the cash back for the cost of the underwear I have given away to total (almost total) strangers.  Don't get me started on jock straps, I hand wash them in cold water and dry them on various pieces of furniture throughout my place.  I even have a special  drawer in my dresser just for jockstraps. " Nastykinkpigs" is my current fav, I wore out my "Addicted" collection".

I'm relieved both my parents have now passed away, and my sisters have left the state.  I would never want them to find my jockstrap drawer.  Let the apartment complex deal with it.......

lol omg your story reminded me of this guy I hooked up with at the bar. He came back to my place we made out and then he dropped his pants and he had on diapers but not the cloth ones. He was into the whole diaper scene and I just said sorry i just couldn’t get into it.

My favorite underwear is either briefs and yes I like my white briefs or jockstraps have quite a few and love wearing them under my jeans or my sweatpants.

• Like 1

From the time I first put shorts on in the spring, till the last day that I take them off almost as winter approaches, it commando, all day, every day. The rest of the year its Boxers. I don't like anything else because they all cling too tightly and it drives me crazy. I do love jockstraps too.

• 1 month later...