Hook up gone wrong

This is all just fiction never really happened.Just a huge fantasy of mine. Also i know i have really bad grammar and spelling.                  

part 1

Nick was a pretty nice fun shy guy but was also had a bit a pervy side. So he would go on sex sites and talk to other guys about these fetishes that he has and listened to what they would do to him and leed them on with no real intention of going thru with it just to get off. Well there was one guy John who he talked to regularly on bbrt about hooking up at a hotel and being bound and fucked. Well time went on and eventually just talking about it wasnt cutting it anymore he needed the real thing so he messaged John and told him that he wanted to meet up and finally do it. But that he was nervous about it so it would prefer it if he brought a condom. John agreed saying he already has one in his pocket ready to go!

John told him that he got a hotel room and where it was. Nicks heart was pounding he took a shower put on a jock some basket ball shorts and a tank top. When he arrived he sat in the parking lot for about 10 min wondering if he should just make an excuse and leave. But he thought about the what was going to happen and decided to just go and do it. So he headed up to the hotel room knocked on the door and john answered wearing noting but a towel.

Nicks face grew red and he walked inside and didnt say a word john dropped his towel and told Nick to get to sucking. He wasted no time and was on his knees. He blew him for about 5 min getting him nice and hard. Then jihn said "thats enough lets get down to what you came here for. Take off your clothes." Nick slowly got up and started undressing until he was wearing nothing but his jock and very nervously asked what the safty word would be. John let hik know that its banana. With that John spun him around and threw him on the bed face down and began to bind him to the bed spread eagle. He asked if there was any room to pull free. Nick pulled on all the restraints and couldnt budge at all. Nick said "no i cant im stuck." "Good now its time for the fun to start." John said. And then put a gag in Nicks mouth saying that a safety word would just take the fun away.

And with that he grabbed a bottle of what looked like white somewhat hand soap. John assured him that its just some "special" lube and would make it feel so much better. And with that he started to lube Nick up telling hiw nice his smooth hole looked and started to tease it with his cock pocking the head all around lubbing it even more with precum. He started to poke his head in and out pushing more and more "lube" into him. He kept this going until Nicks hole swollowed almost the whole bottle. And then started to push his cock all the way in then Nick started screaming thru the gag. "Oh right the condom" John said "let me grab it" with that John still a little inside Nicks hole leaned over to the nightstand the weight and angle he was leaning pushed his cock balls deep into Nicks hole. Which made him scream out into the gag. "Oh right forgot inwas still inside of you. Gotta say you feel amazing!" "Dont worry i got the condom just let me enjoy this a bit" he said as he started to thrust in and out harder and harder finally pulling out all the way witha rope of "lube connecting from his cock head to Nicks hole. "I think i used to much lube its just pooring out of you!" He said as he was opening the condom. He then grabed his phone and took a picture. "This is just a keeps sake for tonight" He then started to alighn his cock against Nicks hole again "dont worry i have the condom. But wait didnt you say you wanted it here you go" he then reached around under nick and put the condom on Nicks cock. " theres your condom were using as agreed" and with thatbhe went balls deep into Nicks hole again bare! 

Nick tried to struggle and get him off but he was bound and couldnt fight him he was taking his first anonymous cock bare. "Oh come on it cant get any wurst that lube your full of is actually my cum jar each time you blew me off i blew a load inside so you could still get it" Nick really starting fighting after hearing this "oh yeah keep fighting it! Tighten that hole fuck yeah feels nice! You gonna make me shoot some more of this pozz load inside of you at that rate!" Nick started whimpering and bucking a bit more but when he did John thrust as deep as he could and Nick started to feel his cock pulsing leaving another load. "Fuck yeah that was well worth the wait to pozz that nice ass!" John then thrust a couple more time and started to pull out stoped at the halfway point and took another picture, pulled all the way out and continued taking pictures, he started to spred Nicks cheeks taking more pictures. "Oh dont wory the fun is just getting started! Ive been talking to some guys on bbrt about you standing people up just to get yourself off well i told them about tonight and how they will finally get a turn on you. Isnt that great also figured id post an add on craigslist too see who all shows up. Pimp this nice ass out to get my money back for this room fugured 5 dollors a nutt would do tho your going to be a bit sore by time were done." Nick layed there quite then there was a knock at the door. John answered "nice to see you guys could make it! I broke him in for ya im gonna go home take a shower i posted an add on craigslist too so there should be alooooot of guys showing up dont turn anyone away everyone gets a turn. Ill be back tomorrow some time hes yours in the mean time see ya" Nick was crying hearing this then what sounded like 6-10 people walked in. "Damn he really went to town on that ass!" One of the voices said "were about to have a fun time tonight!" Another guy said. 

And with that i end part one im not really good at writing stories but if you guys like it ill continue! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 29

Part 2 

Nick was terafied of what was still to come and the horror only grew when he started hearing zippers unzip. "Hope you guys dont mind but im gonna add my load to the mix first" he then aligned his cock to nicks hole and went balls deep first thrust. nick screamed into the gag "oh dont worry this is pay back for standing us up now your ours until we say other wise and were going to make sure to really take our time fucking this hole up!" He continued to destroy nicks hole each whimper made him thrust harder. Another guy picked up the "lube" "ahhhh this must be that special lube John was talking about" he opened it walking to nicks face "your going to learn what its like to be a real cum slut" he then started pooring the cum lube all over nicks face and around his face so no matter where he tried to move he has a face full of cum. "Whats wrong i thought you love cum? I thought you wanted to drown in it isnt that what you said?" He grabed nicks hair picking up his head. He dipped his cock in the puddle of cum and started smeering it all over nicks face "im going to paint your face with this cum untill its my turn" he kept painting his face grabbing more cum smearing it all over including in his nose "yeah you smell that? Get used to it thats all your going to know for now on" the first guy by this time was ready to blow his load shoved all the way to the balls and mixed his seed to the collection "fuck that was worth the wait hope you agree."

The second guy who was smearing cum all over his face started to line up to his ass when the third guy tried to get in the way "come on you had fun with his face let me in here" no the second guy said how about you just fuck him with me im sure hes slick enough for two right?" Fine the third guy said and crawled under nick "holy shit hes wearing a condom! And its full! Over flowing!" The fourth guy butted in "hey i have an idea" he pulled the condom off grabed nicks face. "Open up" he said and squezzed his cheeks forcing his mouth open. Then he poured the condom in emptieng it and shoving the gag back in forcing him to taste his own cum. "Now to put it back on" he put the condom back on his still hard dripping dick ready to be filled up again. "Thats fucking hot" the third guy said. Then he lined his cock up and shoved it in looking in the eyes as another cock penetrated him. The second guy lined up and started to push his way in. "Fuck hes tight this is going to feel amazing!" Nick screaming and fighting with all his might couldnt stop this attack on his ass. The second guy was now compleatly in and couldnt hold back any more and just started fucking like a jack rabbit! Tearing nicks hole apart before you know it hes filled with 2 more loads! "Fuck that was hot think im going to stick around for another load" the 3rd guy still hard kept fucking the loads around not letting up. As the 4th guy lined up there was a nock at the door.

To be continued 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

part 3 

the 5th guy opened the door and to find 3 more people 1 saying he saw a flyer in the bar down the street and wanted to check it out. They come in and see the sight and instantly drop there pants dying to get a turn already everyone continues to breed him all thru the night for every one that leaves two show up. Nick passed out sometime thru out it but that didnt stop the fucking. He was used non stop. Early in the morning the next day after the last guy was done putting his 4th load into him. He took another picture and headed for the door. As he was walking out room keeping was walking up to the door. (Younger guy picking up a part time job during collage) "aww man your going to have quite the mess to clean up in there man. Dont have to much fun." The last guy said and walked off. Confused the house keeper opened the door and was beyond shocked. 

He walked in closed the door and started checking out the damage getting more and more turned on he snapped a couple pictures and sent it to his hockey team saying guys look at rhis gold mine i just found! After he hit send he dropped his pants and got right to buisness halfway thru the fuck nick woke up realizing hes still getting fucked and tried to scream out again hoping for some kind of help "aww come on i know i was late to the party but i still want a turn!" A few more thrusts latter and he was bred yet again. After he got dressed he undid Nicks restraints. "So you have about 10 min until check out so you might want to shower before going thru the loby lookong like a cum dump. Also heres my number the guys and me are always looking for a nice hole to pass around let me know when i can use you again" then he left. Nick sat there destroyed trying to understand what happened he got up stumbling from the pain and went to shower off and try to get as much cum out of him as possible. As he took off his cum filled jock he realized the cum was his he must of liked it deep down because the condom that was still on him was over flowing opeing his jock looked like a spider web of his own cum. He got in the shower trying to make himself feel clean again as hard as possible and try to clear his mind. Tho even after his shower and an additional 5 minutes on the toilet he still couldnt get all the cum out. He decided not to wear his jock consodering the cum so was freeballing in his shorts and tank walking to his car as he sat down he felt his shorts were soaked with cum already. When he opened his phone he saw he had several new emails. He opened them to find countless photos and videos of the night which got him hard again. He started jerking watching it all and messaged back asking when we can do it again. With that he went home. 

the end 

Again i know im bad at this whole story thing but hey i tried i didnt know how to finish it but i tried lol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12