Slow-rhythm outdoor fuck in city centre

barejackbro2

It was years ago and I can’t remember where I read it, but someone once wrote that at some point you’ll get to a certain age, and you won’t give a damn that you’re being fucked by guys half your age, guys twice your age, guys young enough to be your son or old enough to be your father. I got to that place pretty quick in life!

A few days ago I was in the city centre and jumped on Grindr, but didn’t really see anyone about. I sat down in a quiet spot to see if anyone might turn up. After about 3 minutes, I get a message – check the profile: cute lad, 18, black hair, vers btm and a rower (I think to myself… hmm, strong hands!)… 55 metres away…

Him: Hi. You’re close. Horny?
Me (liking that he’s upfront) : Yeah. Up for being fucked.
Him: Cool. Shall I come over?

It slowly dawns on me that the young guy with the headphones sitting barely 20 metres away is this guy. He’s obviously seen me and messaged… So obviously I say yeah.

He’s kinda nervous and laid-back at the same time. Guessing because he’s vers btm and I want to be fucked. We’re both wondering where to go, somewhere quiet, because it’s late afternoon in the city centre. Quiet spots are hard to come by… but I know a place about 10 mins walk away. It’s a dead-end alleyway or maintenance access path next to a building not far from a busy public footpath. A bit risky, but is he up for it? Apparently yeah.

Well it takes about ten minutes to get there – filled with occasional conversation, but to be honest, we’re both just about the fuck, so this is just killing time – and once there, we scope it out a bit, decided its fine. I lead him down the path and immediately drop my jeans to my ankles (I’m going commando) and pull my vest top over my shoulders so I’m basically naked. 

‘I don’t kiss, is that ok?’ he says. Fine. He grabs my cock and runs his hand down my body but I’m already opening his jeans and pulling out his cock. Drop to my knees quickly and slip it into my mouth. It tastes good, about 7.5 inches and quite girthy… I think I’m gonna enjoy this.

I suck for a bit and look up, but I can see he’s getting worried about the surroundings, so I use the mixture of spit and precum in my mouth to lube my ass up, then stand up. I think if we stay too long he might get too nervous to fuck. I give him a few reassuring smiles then spin around and present my ass.

He slides in quite easily, and starts fucking slow. I remember he’s a vers btm so I wonder how much experience he’s had being a top, but his cock feels good in my ass as he makes long slow strokes with his cock. Pulls almost out with only the head of his cock inside me, and then slowly pushing in as deep as he can, and then repeats, with a slow rhythm of three or four seconds. I normally like it fast and rough but this is interesting.

I’m starting to feel good. He’s switching on my buttons now, and I’m starting to get all over body shivers rippling in the long, slow rhythm he takes. This feels new! His extra girth means I am starting to feel him swell inside me as well, and I notice that the rhythm picks up, but not fast or frantic.

I’m normally used to the rhythm of a top picking up speed before a cumshot, but the thought occurs to me – and it makes me smile – this guy is rowing his cock into me! This is a rower’s rhythm!

I arch my back a little to let him in a little deeper, maybe to encourage him to go faster, but his rhythm is at about once every two to three seconds now, and then suddenly a big warmth inside me. I’m not used to his rhythm so it’s an unexpected cumshot… but of course always welcome.

He thrusts in real deep and stops dead, and I feel his stationary cock pulse three or four times inside me with more warm rushes in my ass and belly as he does so. Fuck it’s hot! A week later, even thinking about it, I still have the memory of his pulsing cock in my ass, shooting his cum into me.

We’ve been quiet up to now, because of the nearby footpath, but I can’t resist – ‘oh fuck yeah! Fuck I can feel you cumming in me!’ I say, pretty loudly – as he picks up the rhythm again and fucks me for a bit longer, before slowly pulling out.

I turn around and see him grinning from ear to ear, looking pretty satisfied with himself. He should be.

‘That’s only the second time I’ve ever done that,’ he says. ‘Guess you liked it, then.’
‘Fuck yeah!’ I reply enthusiastically ‘You’re good at that!’

We get dressed… well, I get dressed, he just pops his cock back in. He looks like he wants to say something. As we’re walking away back into public, he asks, somewhat circumspectly ‘Is there any advice you’ve got, y’know, about topping a guy?’

My reply is simple: ‘Just do what you did. Because wow!’

…and then we go our separate ways.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

OK so after three decades as a bottom I am relatively new to this topping business and am noticing something and not sure how I feel about it.  I have a strong sense of rhythm and I love music.  If I am in a venue fucking and there is music on in the background, without realising it I am fucking to the beat of the music.  Once I become aware of this I change it up and mix it up, but a few minutes later I will be back in sync to the beat of the music.  Luckily they play good music to fuck to in these venues, but wondering what that might be like for the bottom.  Are they also aware I am in sync with the music?  Does this please or annoy?  Hmm.

• Upvote 3

Wow jaybeefnq that's awesome!

I have sometimes noticed a top fucking me in rhythm with the music and it really does something for me. First thing it does is make me smile when I notice it. But then it gets very hot and sometimes makes me respond by fucking back in time to the beat too. This can make it more intense for me, with each beat the fuck seems to get a little bit stronger.

So yeah on the 'please or annoy' question, I vote for 'please'! :D

• Upvote 2