tighthole64

I had chatted with a flight attendant based out of Dallas on another chat site.  He indicated that he would be in Orlando, and wanted to play, to which I totally agreed.  He's 40 y/o, 5-10, 180# and vers.  In looking at his profile he seemed to be more of a bottom, so I suggested that he post a party ad so his ass would be happy also.  He agreed, and 13, including myself were invited.  He planned the party for 8 pm but asked me to come over early as he anted me solo.  I was shocked, as there usually isn't much interested in older bearish bottoms like me, from guys like him.

When I arrived, he was having problems doing a group notification to those invited.   took a look at the ap, and couldn't figure it out either.  We both became frustrated and he said, "Fuck it, lets get naked." He was already down to his jock when I arrived.  Nice looking guy with a pierced navel.  Now I've never known a top to have a pierced navel, so I was thinking my hunch was right that he was more bottom.  Come to find out, he wasn't!

We stripped, got on the bed, and started rubbing our bodies and cocks together.  Happy to find out that he was a grower. Although his cock looked nice in pictures, it wasn't much to look at when he first took jock off.  It wasn't long before he had me on my stomach, eating my hole out.  He started spitting on my hole, and knew what was to come.  I've been told my ass is pretty tight, and spit alone usually doesn't work too well. This time I took his rock hard 7 with ease.  After he dropped his first load in me, I of course sucked his cock clean, and we started grinding and sucking on each other.  He abruptly got up and went to the bathroom area, and returned with a HUGE black plug/dildo and a glass of something somewhat milky looking.  I immediately asked what that was, and he said J Lube.  I had no idea what that was, and didn't want to seem unfamiliar with it.  Come to find out later, its a lube that vets use on animals.  Its kind of slimy, and used for activities like fisting.

I asked to take a pic of the plug, and he agreed. I was unable to add it here, but I will try to crop and add to member gallery later.  I told him I have never taken anything that big, and he said, "Oh you will." To be quite honest, I was a bit afraid. He assured me that if he could take it so could I.  He slathered it up with the J Lube, and told me to fuck him with it. Amazingly, it went in him pretty easily.  After a few minutes he said it was my turn, and that he would take it slow on me, so I agreed.  He got about half of it up me took it out and started to fuck me.  He didn't cum though.  After about 10 minutes, the toy went right back in.  This time, I took about 2/3 of it.  Once again, he pulled it out, and stuck his cock in me.  After pumping briefly, he pulled out again, but this time, it wasn't the toy, it was something different.

I have always wanted to try taking a fist and well as of last night, I can say that I have! As I was moaning in pleasure, I reached around, and found that he already had his hand up my ass to mid palm.  He asked if I was ok and I told him, I wanted it to his wrist, to which he obliged.  My ass was sore, but it was a good sore.  He later grabbed my hand, and pulled it down to my ass, where I discovered he was wrist deep in me!

After that, out came the plug again, this time I took the entire massive head of it, but it got even better! As he had me on my stomach with the plug in, he reached down to my foot and took 1 of my socks off.  I found this a bit strange, but didn't question it.  He pulled the plug out, rolled me on my back and slathered my foot with J lube.  He then got up on his knees, and slid his ass down on my foot.  I wish he was facing me to see the load that I shot, and hit my face with.  He didn't ride my foot long, but got off and licked the cum from my body and face, swapping it with me.

We again ground our bodies together, and I felt him getting rock hard again.  He told me he wanted to drop his final load down my throat while face fucking me.  He came relatively quickly, but powerfully and plentiful, especially considering it was his third load in about 3 hours. After taking his load, I told him it was feeding time for him, and opened his mouth and spitting his seed in his mouth.

After that we just cuddled some in bed, chatting a bit, nothing sexual.  As I had to be in work at 6am, and still had an hour drive, I got dressed and headed home.  Even though he was  quite the pig in bed he was a gentleman and sent a text asking if I was home safely.  We agreed to meet next time he was in Orlando, and add some WS play to our adventures. 

Thank you Erik for an awesome time, and for what is to cum!

• Upvote 2