How to clean out your ass!

Belfast-Bottom

Some recent forum threads have focussed on the issue of bottoms cleaning out before a fuck. I always give the same advice and rather than repeat the same advice in each thread, I decided to start a thread that I can refer guys to.

First, terms:

douche and enema mean essentially the same thing. The idea is that you squirt luke warm water up your hole and hold it for at least five minutes. This loosens any shit and provokes the urge to shit.

Mechanism:

some guys have shower attachments that they shove up their holes. I disapprove of these for safety reasons. With a shower, the temperature and pressure are too difficult to regulate. It is vital that you don't use water warmer than your normal body temperature 37c. If the water is too warm you risk scalding your insides. I have a male nurse friend who knows guys this has happened to. High water pressure can cause injury too.

Rubber type bulb douches or bottles are essentially squeezy rubber bottles with a long nozzle that goes up your hole. These are what I recommend. You can judge the temperature with a thermometer or finger before use. When you can't feel either a warm or cold temperature with your finger, the temperature is right. If you don't have a bulb douche or bottle, a well rinsed plastic washing up liquid bottle works perfectly well.

If I am expecting a fuck, or date, or a trip to the sauna, I use a 750ml washing up liquid bottle about an hour before I leave my apartment. I lie on the floor and squirt around a third of the bottle up my arse. I hold the water in for at least 5 minutes. Raising your legs in the air helps to prevent leaks. You may feel some abdominal cramps. That is normal. I then empty my bowels over the toilet bowl and repeat the process twice. Three rinses of around 250ml each should leave you clean enough to fuck.

Some guys add soap or other chemicals to the water. This is unnecessary and potentially harmful. Your ass is lined with a delicate membrane that absorbs chemicals. It wasn't designed to be exposed to soap or chemicals.

Happy and CLEAN fucking guys!!

Thought I'd share my thoughts, since I'm prepping for the baths. I recommend a bulb like sub cumhole--especially for beginners because you have more control over the amount and temp of the water. For me, though, this is how I go:

I use a shower head attachment and do a couple of "flushes" to get the main stuff out of the way. Lukewarm water works the best. Cold and your body's gonna sieze up. Too hot and you WILL hurt yourself! Then I go for the deep douching. I keep the water pressure on the low side and fill up until I'm starting to feel a bit of pressure in my gut. This tells me I've got the water travelling. Then I wait. 3-5 minutes is good. I also hate the feeling of douching only to have my gut so upset that I don't wanna fuck around after! I sit on the toilet for a while and let my body do the rest. I repeat the process about 3 times and usually I'm good to go.

A good deep cleaning and not eating a lot of junk can keep you clean for a while. Knowing I had "big plans" today, I kept the meals pretty simple yesterday to make life easier. Later I'll get my regular shower and just do a spot check before I head out to slut out.

• 2 weeks later...

As I am quite into enemas in themselves, it is no big issue for me. I have lots of equipment and will clean myself out before any planned meets. either at home, in my hotel room or sometimes a public bathroom.

Not a fan of that, as it is hard to regulate temperature and pressure ; which could result in major damage. If you want it straight from the showerhead ,the "StreemMaster" is probably the best. Available both in adult stores and online. There are also colon hoses available for it (for deep cleaning)

Okay so I am a top but in my early days trying to figure out what i wanted to be (top or bottom) I didnt know all the "rules" like cleaning and stuff... needless to say as a top its really not much of a concern (i usually keep extra enemas around since they are about a buck each and i would rather have it some if needed someone can clean out their booty. so my question is this...

making a number 2 before getting fucked or using an enema; don't they have the same effect or do you get a better cleaning with an enema?

• 2 years later...

It is not really necessary to hold the water in your rectum. Just flush it out. Wait a few minutes in between flushes and do it until nothing but clear water comes out. Then you are ready. It helps not to eat burritos for lunch or beans and rice for a couple days. Be smart. Also things like taking Acidophilus just so your digestive tract is working properly are good ideas.

I realized recently that shoving the metal rod of the shower shot, douche nozzle, or basically the dildo shaped nozzle all the way up your ass doesn't help. Ever since I started cleaning myself out I did it this way. I'd be at it for hours sometimes. But I finally did something smart and talked to a Sir I know since he originally was starting to train me to clean myself out, loosen hole, dildos, etc..etc..

It's really stupid that I never figured it out myself though. So yeah. High fiber diets are good, less carbs and more proteins help. I've been pretty good at finding healthy fiber or protein like meals to eat even at fast food places. I travel a lot now and am not always at home to make or get dinner so I've had to learn. Grilled chicken sandwhiches from mcd's or wednesdays is never a bad thing. A nice light salad helps too. I get these little picnicgo meal boxes that are high in fiber and protein and have some pretty healthy and interesting choices in them. They are also glutten free.

I have heard that seafood or shrimp isn't the best thing to eat though if you are planning a date or a session. Not sure if this is true though. I do fucking love seafood, shrimp, and sushi. I'll give up fatty and greasy fast foods but not seafoods. I have noticed recently though that if I am really sex crazed and go a full day with hook ups or have a few raw cocks and go into the next day. If I eat really light the first day I can still go the second day without worry.

But yeah just by putting the nozzle a little bit in my ass and gently letting the water fill up and doing that. Fuck it only takes me 30 minutes or so to be completely cleaned out now. Unless I ate bad stuff or something then that's different.

...The joys of being a bottom :D

in my experience I've tried using water enemas as described in this thread but so far without the success than I want. I've tried doing several "rounds" and so on but so far I have yet to get a result of clear water coming out eventually (at best it was slightly tinted which isn't good enough for me :-\ ).

After trying using water I always ended up either using a store bought enema or having to decline the much anticipated sex - because if I'm not confident that my ass is thoroughly clean and is going to stay that way then it's not gonna happen.

Currently I use a store bought enema that has a weak laxative in it and then after ive cleared out completely ill use 1-2 water enemas (small amounts) to flush it and check that the water is coming out clear. This works for me every time but it requires me to start "preparing" about 3 hours ahead of time because the enemas with laxatives do cause you to sometimes need to let out a bit more an hour or so later (after this second and much smaller bowel movement is when I flush with water to check that it's clear).

the above has always worked for me, leaving my hole squeaky clean, but having to use store bought enemas is not only tedious but unhealthy to do constantly in a short period of time. I would much rather use water to achieve the same results in fewer hours but all I can think of is that I must be doing something wrong haha.

has anyone had a similar issue? Or perhaps know what I may be doing "wrong" when trying to use water?