bred twice by fb

craigsterdic

I'm in a long distance relationship, so I don't get to see my partner very much. I've been dealing with it by fucking regularly with a guy at work. I figure that's better than getting cock from a bunch of strangers.

My fuckbud has an average length dick, but it's thick with a large, gorgeous head - which feels awesome smashing against my prostate or the back of my throat. He also shoots massive loads. Last night, I went to his place, where he proceeded to drive my crazy with his tongue. Fucked me missionary, before turning me over onto my stomach. I love this position - his cock has a slight downward curve, and it hits me in all the right places. He alternated between fucking me flat on my face or pulling me up to my knees to pound me "like a bitch." We fucked for over and hour. By the end of it, my hole was a cummy mess, and his load had been fucked out of my hole and dripped down, slathering my balls.

Next morning, I was still asleep when I felt him kissing my back and teasing my hole with his cock. I lifted up my ass. He pushed in, using his cum from last night as lube. He went to town right away. Pounded the shit out of me and left another load in me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7