Little to No Pleasure from Anal

DylanDaSilva

Hi, I'm having a problem which annoys me because I find anal so hot.

i can't seem to get any pleasure from anal, I've read stories where the bottom gets so much pleasure from anal fucking - but for me whenever my buddy fucks me, I just get the feeling I need to pee and pre cum dribbles from my cock then he ends up coming in me and we just kiss and he eats my ass until his wife gets back.

sometimes I cum by him fingerfucking me which makes my cock flap around which makes me cum but it's a more internal orgasm so I know I can but I don't know how to.

if it continues like this then I'll need to become a top - which is still fun but I'd love to be vers.

• Like 1

if you are feeling pleasure when your hole is played with and filled that is a good thing. Some guys who top never experience anything but discomfort as a bottom. Other guys like me experience such intense pleasure that we just want to be stuffed 24-7 by the biggest anything we can find. You can train yourself better to find your pleasure spots and overcome your pissing urges by training your hole with a high-quality (meaning it will be more expensive but will feel way more like a real cock) dildo.  It is awesome you precum so much too.

• Like 1

Dearheart,

Actually, what you are feeling is that of anal orgasming and the leaking cock is supposed to be as such. Since I started getting fucked at 9, I have never gotten an erection. That is not my place to get one. It is my sole purpose to ensure that the top receives the ultimate pleasure and in doing so, I myself receive the utmost pleasure. Continue doing what you are doing and enjoy the feeling.

With loving kindness,

Joel

9 minutes ago, NLbear said:

It may be a matter of finding the right top who shows you what pleasure you can get from getting fucked.

agree, don't give up, just keep trying until you find someone who knows how to fuck and makes you feel the pleasure and joy of getting fucked. Vers is good.

• Upvote 1

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:39 PM, DylanDaSilva said:

I just get the feeling I need to pee and pre cum dribbles from my cock then he ends up coming in me and we just kiss and he eats my ass until his wife gets back.

sometimes I cum by him fingerfucking me which makes my cock flap around which makes me cum but it's a more internal orgasm so I know I can but I don't know how to.

the feeling of needing to pee I used to get that and fought it but one day I gave in to the feeling and had an internal full body orgasm. relax don't fight the feeling and you will cum the same way you do from the finger fucking

Truly vers here and think much of the pleasure experienced by dedicated bottoms is a LEARNED thing,its how their MIND percieves that sort of stimulation.This is where a good top helps a new bottom by gradually increasing stimulation to the anus...helping the bottom make their mental connection between anal stimulation and pleasure.Maybe some of us are BORN with those mental pathways but think most must learn them.Good luck.:)

• Like 1

Before I started fucking I was very into the idea of bottoming. I didn't even know how it would work, I just knew I wanted a big man on top of me having his way. When I learned that meant I was going to have to take it up the ass, I got worried. I had a really sensitive ass. Anything put in it make me feel like I had to shit and I was worried I would not be able to take a lot of in-and-out without panicking.

What I didn't know is that my body just wasn't used to the stimulation that comes from anal penetration. The majority of the experience I had with my ass was around something coming out, not going in. I needed to "reset" my ass expectations, basically. I learned to clean out really, really, really (really, really, really, really) well so I could be sure nothing would come out of me while I was getting fucked. That way I could relax. Then I had my boyfriend at the time (whom I loved and who really needed to pound hard and for a long time in order to cum) fuck me as often as I could entice him (every weeknight at least and during the day a couple of times on weekends). I considered it training. And any discomfort I felt I just tried to ignore and focus on the look of ecstasy on my top's face as he was getting exactly what he wanted and getting closer to cumming in me.

And even today, the pleasure I get from being fucked is almost entirely the pleasure I get from being of use to a hard cock that needs to breed. I don't love having things shoved up my butt (toys, fingers, etc.). And some penises are downright hard to take no matter how much I want them in me. But I've found the discomfort makes it even more of a tribute to the cock/top I am serving. It sounds like you are a little less of a focused bottom cumslut than a lot of us who use this forum are since you want to bottom to maintain your versatility. I would encourage you to find a cool person you like and who likes fucking you, clean out really well so you feel confident, and get fucked. As often as you can. Reprogram your brain to think of your ass as an entryway where men can leave their semen. Try to relax and give into your feelings, whatever they may be (to pee or whatever) and trust your body to respond in a way that makes sense--even if it's unfamiliar to you right now. Eventually it won't be unfamiliar and you'll find a lot of things you like. 

Also, if you don't already, consider poppers. If you're new to them A VERY LITTLE BIT will help you open up and not care too much about consequences of anything. You'll just be thrilled taking cock. Whatever you do, don't give up just because anal isn't what you imagined it would be. It can be better than your expectations, I think, if you both gently encourage and accept your body and what it can do.

On 8/13/2017 at 6:45 AM, chargedodger said:

Truly vers here and think much of the pleasure experienced by dedicated bottoms is a LEARNED thing,its how their MIND percieves that sort of stimulation.

totally agree with this, its everything in your mind 

take your time and practice, try to play some story in your mind, someone is using your hole and he enjoys it ... belive me, you will enjoy it too! 80% of pleasure is in your mind! 

Edited by hugger

Just keep at it. It's likely that he'll jab you in the right spot at some point. Anyway, you don't need to feel pleasure while he's inside you. You should feel fulfilled and complete because a man has chosen you and your cunt as the object of his aggression and the receptacle for his seed. If he permits you to masturbate while he's fucking you, do so quietly and without disturbing his thrusting. If not, you can do it later alone with your aching anus to remind you of the honor of the gut battering he gave you.

If you can't subordinate yourself to his pleasure, then you have the wrong attitude. Sex is for men. Your obligation is to give them everything they demand and more and do it while being grateful to bask in their glory.

• 1 year later...

It takes lot of practice, but if you don't like it, you don't like it.  Not everyone is cut out to be a bottom.  Also, a top deserves to breed a bottom that wants it and enjoys it.  Don't disrespect a top by trying to bottom for him if you're not into it.