Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

Just the act of bottoming for me is letting go of any inhibitions, letting another man use me for his pleasure. When it’s bareback, my favorite, it goes to another level of connected and passionate sex. Skin on skin sensation, the sharing of cum...it makes the sex for me as a bottom so much more wholesome.  Plus, it’s usually verbally more intense. Love when a top is screaming out in pleasure as he’s breeding me. 

• Like 2

I never used condoms since I lost my cherry at 13yrs. A man's cock is a very powerful organ of his body. It is indeed a magical wand connected almost at the centre of his body. As a submissive woman at heart bottom there is no other powerful emotion than feeling a man's cock sliding inside my body. It's the feeling of completeness that I as a bottom go through. 

• Like 1

As a bottom the skin on skin sensation of cock in my arse...blows my mind. Knowing that a Top is getting satisfaction from using me... the thrill I feel as he is in me and he tweaks my nipples... especially with my nipples being hardwired to my cock...sends me into spasms of ecstasy...and the harder he uses my arse and me knowing the hot creamy reward I will receive drives me over the edge that I end up begging for it...using me in any position he wants...Nothing is a bigger turn on than giving up control of your sexual pleasure to a Top. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I luv getting fucked raw and taking cum deep in my hole. Nothing beats a top pumping faster and harder as he’s about to cum. If my hole has done it’s job well, he’ll shoot a huge load. When he’s ready, he’ll slip out and slide down my throat. My hole just gets horned for the next cock and load while I’m sucking him back to hardness. That’s what I get out of barebacking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love to bottom, but scared with no condom. Once about 20 years ago I let someone I knew fuck me, it as great, I let him cum in me. It was fantastic. I am afraid to do it again 20 years later,because I know I won't stop. 20 years and I still remember like it was yesterday.

I love cock, I'm my mouth, in my ass. Love the taste and feel of it. 

1 hour ago, Qilly55 said:

I love to bottom, but scared with no condom. Once about 20 years ago I let someone I knew fuck me, it as great, I let him cum in me. It was fantastic. I am afraid to do it again 20 years later,because I know I won't stop. 20 years and I still remember like it was yesterday.

I love cock, I'm my mouth, in my ass. Love the taste and feel of it. 

Get tested, then get on PrEP. That's what it was made for.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It personally feels much better for me when the top is raw. When a condom is worn I can feel it against my hole and the friction makes it feel like he’s tearing my ass. When it’s raw the only pain I feel is when he actually does tear my ass (which only happened once but I found it so hot) or when he’s plowing me balls deep and hard. Plus I get the enjoyment of being filled with his cum and feeling like a used whore

• 3 weeks later...

I am definitely not a chaser and always ask about status. With that said I prefer bare over anything. The raw feel of a bare cock is awesome. I am Vers and love when a man seeds me. When I have the chance to top I love pinning a guy down to breed him. Whenever I have had covered sex it feels almost like I’m not even there but watching from afar. 

#1 Condoms burn after a while and if the guy has a big dick it makes long rough sessions unnecessarily painful.

#2 When I bottom it is my job to make the top cum in me. Period. Otherwise I consider it a failure no matter how understanding the top is.

#3 It just feels better. I have had guys fuck me raw till I bleed and I didn’t notice till after way. Rubbers tend to irritate any tears.

• 6 months later...

What's in it for the bottom? 

Everything! 

When a top enters me it is a sacred moment whether it's a hump and dump or more.  It is sacred for even a cum dump.  I want to feel his lust, his love or both.  When a man fucks me I open up to him.  I want him to know how much I want his cock, his cum.  I let him know with words or body language.  Being fucked fulfills me sexually.  Taking it bareback makes the connection complete. 

Sex is always intended to be skin on skin. As a bottom I go through a complete mental transformation into a woman looking to bear life with the top. Some emotions are better experienced than explained. Prefer to be in missionary position always and love to see the lust and then the satisfaction in the eyes of my top. Bare sex and cum inside me completes my being. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 10:15 AM, bbicurious said:

On the other hand, the few times I bottomed (different cocks 8+ inches no reason why it shouldn't rock my world), it didn't feel like anything was happening down there. Maybe my ass is just not sensitive but it felt like it was all about his pleasure and I was just the means to his pleasure, which I was OK with but there was no real physical pleasure from the fuck. even though I haven't bottomed raw, I doubt that I would have been able to tell the difference between a raw and condom dick in my ass. So my question is for guys who bottom raw: What do you get from barebacking that you couldn't get from being fucked with a condom? Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass? Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you? I hope you can explain to me your experiences and feelings and just what's going on in your mind when you're bottoming raw, thanks

I get the same exact pleasure you describe about the top's seed in me and all that surrounds it but from the reverse perspective.  I love being the receptacle to his seed.  I love taking it and letting it absorb into me.  I never push it out.  I love the feel of his raw cock in me.  And yes!  I can definitely tell the difference between a condom covered cock and one without it.  It is very obvious to me.  Plus there is the pure pleasure of feeling his raw cock pushing at my gut walls and pushing past my sphincter.  It provides so much intense sensation.  I'm surprised you have not experienced that as a bottom.  Sometimes you can even feel the top blowing his seed.  I'll admit that not every time do I feel that, but there have been clearly times where I felt every pulse of his seed blowing in me.  That just made the whole experience that much better.

I never want the top to pull out either.  Once in, he stays in and gets to use my fertile hole as his seeding ground.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

i've been fucked by both raw and with a condom.  my ass can't really feel the difference...until he cums.  For me, it's more a mental thing.  Knowing that a guy that i just met, leaving a part of himself, deep inside my ass, is so erotic.  To me, knowing that his cum will be absorbed and become a part of me, is mentally exciting...i have been fucked many times at parties, but always with condoms.  I  would LOVE to try being a "cum dump" one day!!

• Like 3