Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

It's a combination of things for me, really.  First, it feels more immediate and real without any barrier.  Second, and this of course varies with your (i) status and (ii) use (or not) of PrEP, but there's fun in risk, it heightens sensation and elevates the stakes in a thrilling way.  Third, I like feeling the load being shot into me, and I love the feeling as it sloshes around and slowly tries to leak out.  Fourth, I like that the top, after nutting in my guts, can go in and eat my hole out and I can make out with him and taste my fresh load.

It's not the penetration that is fundamentally different (yeah it feels a bit different and I prefer the feeling of skin but that's not the end-all-be-all for me), it's everything else that is getting bred, that you don't get when there's a rubber in the way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love the feeling of raw cock inside my hole making it wetter and wetter.

I always want a top to unload in me. It shows I've done my part in the sex act and his seed in my hole is my reward.

I almost immediately want more. If I'm in a cruising joint or on Hampstead Heath I hope there are other tops waiting to get inside me and benefit from the cum lube that has been deposited. 

Best feeling at the end of the night is cum dripping down the inside of my leg.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Alwaz4fun said:

The feeling as they push it in and out moving your ass forwards and back, the only thing better is when they pull out and you feel another hand on your back keeping you down and another cock going in.

Perfect. I sure do know that feeling. No asking either. Just taking your use ass without permission. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 4:34 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

Best feeling at the end of the night is cum dripping down the inside of my leg.

That's an amazing feeling. I used to bike home late at night after a few hours at the cruising park and the seat was wet with cum as I arrived home.

What's in it for the bottom? I enjoy the feeling the cock, feeling it go in and out, but as most would agree, the big event is the delivery of the load.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Condoms in my ass feel terrible.

I started taking loads before the AIDS crisis, when condoms were used only for avoiding pregnancy.

I still remember the first time at a sauna a guy wanted to wear a condom because the fear of AIDS  had already started. I couldn't convince him not to wear a condom.

I enjoy being a total bottom. For me, I enjoy giving a guy pleasure with my hole. I like it when he cums quick. That tells me I gave him good pleasure..

To me, bareback is a special bond between 2 guys. He gives me his cum and I receive it. I want it deep so it stays in and my body absorbs it. 

Usually, I will ask a guy to have dinner at a restaurant. That way we can talk and break the ice. If there isn't an attraction there. We go out separate ways. If we agree to go further, then it's bareback, no pulling out. 

• Like 2

I have topped but  being a bottom I feel more complete when the top fills me and feeling a throbbing cock deep feels amazing.  Love that my hole will twitch after a good fucking. 

Most of the time I cum as im getting fucked

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The first time I felt a top cum in me, I was in the Navy. I let a guy pick me up and take me back to his apartment. We smoked some weed and I wanted him to fuck me - begged him to fuck me. When he did, I wanted it all. When I got sober I was scared but also there was this glow inside my ass and I swished inside as I walked. At that point I was hooked on barebacking and all its consequences.

Almost 10 years poz.

Still a cum whore. 

• Like 1

What's in it for the bottom?  First raw contact awesome.  Condoms dry, scratchy, and numb experience,\.   Knowing its flesh on flesh adds to intamacy.  Taking loads says you are accepting his dna and ultimate gift of being connected through being bred.

• Piggy 1