He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

• 11 months later...

Yes definitely let him use me. I am a little old school in that I see myself as at the service of the Top. If he wants it slow and sloppy or hard and deep, ass or mouth, then my part is to take it and make sure he is satisfied and hopefully wants more.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 7:54 PM, BoyStrangler said:

A cocksucker has no right to push back. Their job is to get their mouth and throat used for whatever men want to use it for and as hard as they want to use it. If a man wants to choke a faggot unconscious with his cock he has every right to do it. Same if he wants to use the faggots throat for a toilet or an ashtray or a place to spit.

You always have the words to make want to be choked by your hands, cock or anything you want! So hot

• 7 months later...

I ask questions before I meet to suck a guy for the first time.   I want them to tell me what they like, what they fantasize about, what their ideal scenario is, etc.

I find a lot of guys just like to sit back, relax, and get their load sucked out.

Some however do like to take control and I have guys that take it to different levels from just holding my head down when they cum, to throat fucking another guys cum out of my stomach.

I tell everyone that my job is to provide my mouth for your cum and its up to you what you do with it.   I dont like very long sessions.  (ive got other cocks waiting)  so I usually tell a guy to do whatever feels best for him.  And sometimes thats full on gagging, spitting, dam near passing out.   But even when its feeling overwhelming, I can usually relax my brain, and just let him finish.

• 1 month later...

If the man gets aggressive and forces a throat fuck on me AND if there's no red flag warning me that he's psycho or whatever, I'd be an obedient, submissive cocksucker and take it. I know I can take it so that's not a tough choice. Ask yourself if you're confident in your own ability to take it or if you're open to a forced throat fuck as a kind of training.