He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

On 2/12/2018 at 8:29 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I only fuck faggots, not interested in gay men. A faggots place is to take cock and his reward is my load. How i deliver it or what he needs to do (or endure, like getting throatfucked) to get me off does not matter. Only my pleasure and satisfaction does. 

I am not a politically correct Master. Never was, never cared for any of stuff. My sub is there to be used rough. Period. I will do just that. If he doesnt like it, he can go on to the next cock. 

Absolutely 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/28/2023 at 8:02 AM, CumdumpDad said:

That's why Halls throat lozenges are part of my supply bag

It does help..  i got turned on to them some time ago. The top loved the feeling when i sucked him with extra strength Halls menthols lozengers in my mouth..

It made him cum hard and fast!!

I still use them if im allowed too

I had never really been able to deep throat anyone in spite of wanting to. I would just start gagging profusely.

Then this one 10in BBC decided to grab the back of my head while I was giving him head, and he started throat fucking me like I had never had happen before. He was pushing as far in as he could. He pulled out, picked me up and threw me on his bed on my back, and pulled me head so was hanging off the side. He then grabbed me by the throat and I couldn't breath. He let go and I inhaled really hard, and he shoved it dick all  the way down my throat and just held it there. I was holding back gagging as best I could, and my head was getting dizzy because I couldn't breathe.

He then preceded to throat fuck me until he came. I was struggling to breathe between strokes until I realized I could breathe out a little on one stroke, and in on the next. I had tears running my face, and I was close to blacking out, but damn was it fucking hot to be be used the way he wanted.

I don't even recall tasting his jizz as it was too far down my throat.

One side effect though... I had a raspy voice for three days. I don't really know why.

TBH, I didn't care and I'd do it again and again but there haven't been that many takers.

• Like 3

On 1/4/2023 at 10:46 PM, Fitanoncumswallow said:

Pretty sure I mentioned here that I'm not great at deepthroating, but can adapt to the situation. While sucking off a guy just now I did just that. Saw him jacking at the urinal next to the stall. He saw me jacking off & looking too. Gladly got on my knees for the short, stocky Hispanic guy with a nice uncut cock. His cock was curved down, so it was easier to swallow. He had such a tasty load. 

Love a curved dick to help me take it all deep. Awhile ago I met someone in the park,crazy long not too thick and curved downward. When I swallowed it completely down with little gagging his face lit up. I guess no one ever did that before.  When I sensed he's going to cum I took it balls deep and felt him pulse in my throat. The look on his face was estatic.  The best.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 10:00 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

Love a curved dick to help me take it all deep. Awhile ago I met someone in the park,crazy long not too thick and curved downward. When I swallowed it completely down with little gagging his face lit up. I guess no one ever did that before.  When I sensed he's going to cum I took it balls deep and felt him pulse in my throat. The look on his face was estatic.  The best.

Didn't even have to swallow did you ?  😉

Let him throat fuck you definitely, feel his helmet ram into the back of your throat. Let him chock you as he grips your head to hold you as he uses you. Feel him throd and swell then spunk. Gag as his seed goes down your throat. When the light headless starts just go with it. Let him finish with no struggle from yourself. X

• Like 1

Of course let him use you!

If his cock is going down your throat, he is already a superior male to you. Just accept your position in life compared to him and don't fight it. You belong to him at the moment, maybe even permanently, but at that moment it is a mortal sin to push him away. Just relax, accept what that you are a hole for him to use and let it happen. Go with the flow. Just don't spill a drop!

Just my opinion. 🙂

• Like 1

Of Course,

I'm a faggot, sworn to serve real man cocks. If a Top wants to fuck my mouth deep and hard, I try my best not to spoil the moment and gag, but to breathe deeply, swallow his cock and wait for him to cum as he pumps my mouth. I love it when his hands are on the back of my head and he totally skull fucks me.

I'd love to just let him do whatever he wanted , but after about 6" i have a gag reflex from hell that leads to puking if it continues.  I'm working with dildos to get better  but  I don't want to  try it with a guy and  risk  puking in his lap or having it come  out my nose  and  ruining the mood. I'd rather  get  fucked than  swallow his lead anyway  though.  Advice on  trying  overcome the gag reflex appreciated.