Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I love being bare backed but only did it with my long time partner until a couple of weeks ago. The fucker came in my ass and down my throat and then told me I was the only man that had been able to make him cumin years. Man was I feeling proud of my ass.

I am negative but so far it is just through sheer luck. I love the feeling of a top cumming in my ass and having cum dripping out of my hole. To those guys that trust everyone, people DO lie! I recently found a profile of a guy who fucked me and he told me at the time he was neg but apparently he is poz. I've accepted that at some point if I keep living the lifestyle I do I will at some point end up poz but I am not actively trying to be pozzed at all. I love being used by multiple guys and having them finish multiple times, it makes me so horny even just thinking about having all of those cocks around me. If you like it bare you need to be ready to accept the situation because you will become poz.

Of course! There must be millions! Raw sex with always feel more sensitive, intimate and better!! However - I'm not making any kind of judgement here - actually *wanting* HIV is still a pretty extreme niché.

If there was a way to play raw with no risk, then EVERYBODY would, right!?

I love barebacking, nothing beats it. Although the thought of being poz is fuckin horny and have taken plenty of poz loads (and if i've said I will, I will, because I dont like disappointing guys), after the heat of the moment the worry is too much, and spend the consequent months worrying until I get tested. I am perhaps less cautious than I should be, and am mentally prepared to get charged and diagnosed poz, but think it would shake me more than I think.

It's been ages since I was fucked bare and even then I never let the guy cum in me. I'd love to feel a guy slide in me bare and blow a hot load in my gut again but over the past year or two i've gotten so weary about becoming poz that I can't do it anymore. The desire is there, burning away I just need to act on it again.

Absolutely, I've posted before that as a versatile guy I top 99% of the time in anonymous situations but my partner fucks me bare and loads my ass quite often. We like to find a third, especially one that is versatile and I've taken multiple loads in one session and loved it. But for me I can't justify taking random loads like that. Am I aware of the risks I'm taking, absolutely. Do I want to pozzed, no. I have enough medical issues and no insurance so really not looking to add any to the mix.

Had a poz houseguest a few months ago, nice guy. My partner and I were trying to help him out of a bad situation. Long story short, his last night with us he and I were alone in the house. We got fucked up on synthetic marijuana and he started massaging me and that's when he started coming on to me, things like "let daddy give you the bug" etc, being that I'm not really into drugs next thing I knew, we were both undressed and he was rubbing his hard dick against me telling me he was gonna poz me and that I just needed to go with it. I freaked out, explained that while I was attracted to him ( and truth be told in my inebriated state I wanted him to fuck me) I couldn't knowing take his poz load, not just because I don't want to be pozzed but because I didn't want to risk exposing my partner to anything he didn't ask for.

I've never been come on to by or done stuff with a poz guy... or not that I know of. I cruised a lot last year and never really asked about status. I probably have had at least one poz guy. But faced with that situation, knowing that he was poz I dunno how I would react to the situation. Whether I would go through with it or not. I don't know whether I'd trust a condom not to break or something.

I'm neg. Love getting pounded bareback. I wouldn't say that I WANT to be pozzed but I understand all the risks of barebacking and stuff, so I don't get worried about it happening. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, all the better.

I've had my close encounters. I don't bottom often (rarely) but when I do, I hate using a condom. It just feels uncomfortable. One of the last times I bottomed the top asked where I wanted him to cum, and I told him inside me. He said that wasn't his thing, but when he was close I just reared back on him and squeezed his dick, until he shot inside me. It was intense, and fortunately for me, we had discussed it before hand and knew eachother was clean. Still, there is always that risk.

• 2 months later...

I think all the post here are summing it up well! Good luck with it, it´s just about getting with the right couple of guys to fuck you. But if you goal is to whore out totally and have all guys cum in you. Then you should know you will put yourself at great risk and will get pozzed eventually.