Does the size of the top’s cock matter?

BreedingTop71

i feel like i have answered this...a lot lol.

Doesn't matter to me. i'm focused on the size of the inner cock (rolls eyes at self). Seriously. i had a fb once who had about 2 inches. He also had a very large body, and between the two, i would never have guessed He could even fuck. i would be lying naked and face down on my stomach in an anonymous walk in scenario. He'd put my legs together and straddle them and slide in my hole while He was in a sitting position. He always got in and He always left an enormous load. He bred me on a regular basis and i developed a real affection for Him.

It was HIs need and desire to breed that mattered, that's what matters to me.  i've had guys with large cocks at bath houses, guys who were just making the rounds with their cock and weren't really into the fuck or breed so much as they were into seeing how many holes they could get into, there was no focus, it was mechanical and disappointing. Their physical cock was deployed, but their inner cock was some place else.

• Like 1

Bigger (thicker) is better for me.  It feels more powerful and I love losing my breath when I am taking a big hard one.  Small dicks do nothing for me.  Cliché maybe, but that's how I feel.

Getting a man's cum load slammed up my ass is much more important to me that the size of his dick. Although there is something to be said for having a big one that stretches your hole and gives you that full feeling. I value his attitude over cock size, looks and age. 

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/8/2019 at 12:23 AM, truepig said:

Getting a man's cum load slammed up my ass is much more important to me that the size of his dick. Although there is something to be said for having a big one that stretches your hole and gives you that full feeling. I value his attitude over cock size, looks and age. 

So true ?

Hi guys,

Kind of a trick question, since its relative to how size can affect the experience and one's own preference of any particular size among other factors.

Being more of a versatile top, when I bottom I usually prefer a nice ave. size cock or lil larger (length wise, some girth is good but no beer cans for me)... 5.5 - 7.5 is ideal ...not too small and not too large...a comfortable size enough to feel but not be painful. A nice mushroom head feels good and finding a cock that fits ur asspussy 'just right' in most positions...and ballsdeep is most awesome. So, until I experience bigger cocks as a bottom, and know my limits and pain thresh hold....ill enjoy nice ave to lil above ave cocks. Most of my toys (I may have them posted in one of my galleries)...are 5  - 7.5 " range.

As a top I love to fuck more sensually and can get pretty primal too, edging as long as I can and deep breeding my partner...feeling my cock pulsate spurting my hot seed deep into that cum hungry ass. Some bottoms say I swell up pretty big too, especially the head of my cock before I nut, I love that feeling when I bottom too if the top swells significantly. Nothing like it.

Edited by soulpioneer
  • Like 1

In my experience cock is cock, and I crave it so long as it’s raw. That said it was only in a group setting where I noted a difference. Cut feels better for me as a bottom since the mushroom head acts like a natural knot (like a dog’s: oink!). Moreover, girth is very important and yes, I can tell the length too and it does make a difference. The bigger, the deeper. The deeper, the more sensations you have. It’s just a fact for me now. However that said, I had not realized this before a group setting so I don’t know how much it matters in its own. Cock is cock. Cum is cum. A bottom’s gotta do its job and take it.