Nipples

gaynevets

Guest BreedingCameraman

Mine never really did much of anything for me until after I got them pierced. After that it took a while for them to regain much in the way of feeling, but they’re slowly starting to feel quite pleasurable. I’m hoping that when I upgrade from the studs to the rings that they’ll be even easier to play with.

Just now, BreedingCameraman said:

Mine never really did much of anything for me until after I got them pierced. After that it took a while for them to regain much in the way of feeling, but they’re slowly starting to feel quite pleasurable. I’m hoping that when I upgrade from the studs to the rings that they’ll be even easier to play with.

This. My nipples didnt do anything for me until I got them pierced, as they healed, they became hardwired to my cock. At the same time, tops took more notice of them cuz of the metal, and started playing with them more, making me even more of a needy bottom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, puphawaii said:

fuck yeah - slowing him down, speeding him up, makin him POUND my hole .. lotsa fun!  😜

A bttm can really manipulate me like that. It makes me brainless. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, puphawaii said:

**fuckhole squeezes and sucks on your dick while my fingers work your nips 😆

** Brain dumbs down and penis swells even bigger while my muscles speed up the breeding pace 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ALPHAboy said:

I LOVE to edge like that and end up pumping a huge load out of my balls into your man cunt.

***fuckhole SPASMS around your dick as you pump your DNA into me and my fingers continue to work your nips 😆

29 minutes ago, puphawaii said:

***fuckhole SPASMS around your dick as you pump your DNA into me and my fingers continue to work your nips 😆

My raw fuckmeat throbs with every pinch of my nipples and every pinch dumbs me down some more. Building up a growing load of my DNA juice inside my balls as you keep pleasuring them.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ALPHAboy said:

My raw fuckmeat throbs with every pinch of my nipples and every pinch dumbs me down some more. Building up a growing load of my DNA juice inside my balls as you keep pleasuring them.  

fuck!   POUND my ass man .. tenderize it so that your precious cum soaks and spreads in me!