NLbear

hidden User Galleries?

Sometimes you see a notification that a user has added pics to their User Gallery. But when you look at their profile there is no Gallery on it. I didn't notice anywhere there is an option to set Galleries to "private"? Are those locked and if yes who can see them? 

Just asking because I wondered why one would have a gallery that nobody can see....?

I never could find galleries either. The whole pic thing here is really screwed up. You would think a users gallery would have at least a link in their profile instead of this whole separate gallery thing.

Bizarre, and non intuitive...

I was referring to their "Album" which is a button on their profile, next to Activity and so on. You have one. But some users show they have added pics but don't have that Album button. So don't have a clue where they posted their pics.

When you add a photo to your "Status Message", they do not get added to your album, but instead are just in your profile activity stream.  I used to add a lot of pics there and someone asked how to get to the pics and I realized that they weren't in any of my albums.  That might be why you see a notice that a pic was added, but there is no album associated with it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NottsCollaredBoi
      Hi all,
      Can anyone tell me how to update my profile pic on my account? I'm using mobile version and can't find the option anywhere.
    • By etha
      Not sure if the topic has already been discussed. I started posting pics and vids and lately  decided to divide the material in sections. Somehow I found also duplicate albums and I don't know how to merge them. Is there a way?
    • By Thirst4Daddy
      Over the years I know I've been filmed on video and had pictures taken of me in many - compromising - positions. I'm sure there are more videos I don't know about from all the times I've been blindfolded or too drunk or high to notice or care. Not to mention the many, many, many pics I've sent over grindr, bbrt, a4a, manhunt, over the years. 

Has anyone found pictures or videos of themselves online they didn't put up? How did you find it? Are there sites that have a lot of hidden cam amateur videos or stealth pictures? Dick and hole pics sent by tricks? I'm not too worried about what's out there, what's done is done. I'm more turned on by the thought of someone snapping hidden pictures and video of me and blasting it online. 
    • By Toxicguynextdoor
      My last loads were from a total stranger at the adult bookstore and my trucker regular. 

• By NLbear
      Somehow the comments that were made in the past on the pics in my gallery have disappeared. It is also not possible for members to leave comments. They can just give a reputation, that's all. How come? and can I change that so comments are allowed again? Could not find a solution in the account settings how to change it.

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.