International Night

LoadMyHoleSF

I attended a sex party last night that was advertised on BBRT.  When I arrived shortly after the start time, the guests were lounging around in various states of undress, drinking various beverages, and some smoking weed.

After having a drink, I undressed completely and decided to get things started.  I made some joke about this and then went and lay on the air mattress which was positioned in the center of the room.  Before long a young Latino top to thrust his seven inches in my mouth.  As I worked on getting his dick hard, someone else started eating my ass out. The guy's attentions felt great and lubed my ass up, so when he was hard, the Latino easily entered my hole.  He was a demanding top, ordering me to open up, arch my back more, and pushing down on my neck to hold me in his preferred position.

We soon moved into the bedroom and the other tops who had been watching the show followed us.  After a while the Latino top offered my ass up to a black top who was sporting eight inches of thick black cock.  He slid right into my now opened up hole.  While he used my hole for his pleasure, I sucked on the Latino top’s dick which he had wordlessly thrust back into my mouth.  I could tell that the black top liked it when, the Latino's top being lodged deep in my throat, I choked and gagged on that beautiful cock.  

After several minutes a Japanese top took the place of the black top.  His cock was by no means as large as that of either the black guy or the Latino, and didn’t fuck me for very long ...maybe 10 minutes. 

While he was fucking me, I noticed a somewhat older man who was displaying an impressively large, white cock within reach of my mouth, so I sucked it, which led to discovering a ten-inch plus cock was at hand.  Damn!

The other tops began to encourage the older white top to use my hole so he took my ass next.  I thought I’d be ready for his size because the black top was pretty meaty, but Holy Shit! The first thrust went deeper than all the others combined!  He went deeper than any cock that had been in my ass for quite some time. 

My initial reaction was to straighten up but he was very patient and took his time to allow me to adjust and open up, and perhaps for this reason turned out to be a fantastic partner.

Once he was in me we ended up fucking on the bed for the next hour or so.  His big dick felt so incredible in my hole I had several internal organisms!  His fucking was a nice mixture of a slow easy rhythm with bursts of pounding.  By the time he came, I was begging for his load and after we had finished most people had left the party.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

• Hotload84 featured and unfeatured this topic