Ya, He's Gay, He Just Don't Know It Yet

PHXariesAZ

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to learn what Michael does with the information he learns or what Dante does to Michael if he is caught spying on the private party.    Please hurry with the next chapter.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 10
Dante
When I heard Home Slice yell out, “Please fuck me. Knock me up.  Get me pregnant.  I want your DNA.” And seeing him cum right after I administered the largest slam me had ever taken from me, I couldn’t resist his needy hole and quickly started to fuck him like I never had fucked him before.  The poz talk between us continued as he till load after load from me.  I never imagined that he’d be so excepting of what I was really giving him, but once he realized the bond it would create between us me knew he had to accept my poz cum.

We had to be fucking nearly 4 hours when there was a knock at the door.  The party host was needing me up re-up the kid in the sling.  His slam was begging to wear off and he was gong to be needing more as his conversion party continued.  That also meant that Home Slice would need another slam.  As I left I handed him a dildo, told him to keep himself occupied as I went off to tend to my business.

Home Slice
The slam Dante gave me was so strong it seemed to bring out the dark side of my brain.  I began saying things I never could imagine I’d ever say.  I knew HIV was something I should be scared of, but looking into Dante’s eyes and thinking about how this would behind us together forever I found myself wanting it, desiring it, needing it and knowing I was getting (probably already gotten it) from this dominating man.

After fucking me for nearly 4 hours and the poz talk that we shared seller to make the sex so much better.  I don’t know how many loads he gave me, but with each one he proclaimed, “There’s another dirty load to poz your neg ass.”

We were disturbed by a knock at the door.  Dante was needed to slam up the kid in the sling again.  He handed me a dildo, told me to keep myself occupied as I waited for him you return at which the I was to be slammed again.  I was able to watch the activity going on at the main party as the kid in the sling was getting gang banged.  Got me thinking what it would be like to be in the sling in his place.

Suddenly the door opened and two guys entered our private room.  I quickly told them, “It’s not a good idea for you guys you be in here.  I’d leave if I were you.”

Before I knew it they were on top of me telling me, “No bottom boy can tell then what to do” as one grabbed my head shoving his cock down my throat and the other guy ripped the dildo from my ass replacing it with his cock.  I was being raped buy these two just hoping Dante would be back soon.

Dante
I gave the kid a refresher on his slam to which he said thank you then asked when I was gong to fuck him.  I had to disappoint him letting him know that my poz cum was intended for the one person I needed to poz, Home Slice.

I walked back into the room to find 2 white boys raping Home Slice.  I quickly grabbed my gun from my bag and put it against the unlucky fucker inside my boy's ass and yelled, “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU 2 IDIOTS DOING TO MY BOY?”

The one raping his throat pulled out quick and tried to make a quick exit when he was stopped by our host who was close by when I entered the room.  He could tell by my actions when I opened the door something was wrong that he followed me inside.

I was ready to kill both of them, and if it wasn’t for where we were, they would’ve be dead.  But I had a better plan for them and I knew my friend wouldn’t object.  He quickly had them thrown out of the party as I had two of my crew ready to follow them after they left with specific instructions.

I checked on home side making sure he wasn’t hurt as he quickly grabbed me for security.  Luckily he wasn’t badly injured and with a little tender care and another slam, we ready, able and wanting more from me.  I promised him, “Don’t you worry, those two will be sorry they ever touched you.”

He asked me, “Are you going to have them killed?”

I told him, “No, but when I’m done with them, they’ll wish they were dead.”

Nothing more was said as I slammed him, then myself and we fucked.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Part 11
Home Slice
I felt safe with Dante after he confronted the two ass holes that came into our room while he was gone.  Luckily for me they had barely started to rape me when Dante returned.  At first I was scared that Dante was going to kill them right where they stood, but thankfully to our host here he let them walk out of here.  I asked him about them but knew better then to pursue an answer.  I was sure that there was something specific he had in mind for them and I knew I’d find out in due time, but for now it was time for another slam and more of my man's poz cock and his dirty cum.

He took great care with me as he administered my slam then his own.  He then resumed fucking me and seeding my hole.  The poz talk continued and I couldn’t get enough of his poz cum.  The idea and anticipation of becoming poz had me so turned on I wanted as much of his cum be could give me.

Dante
I wanted to kill them when I first saw them raping my boy.  They were lucky that we were at my friends place, if I had a way to control the situation better they would be dead now, but I had better plans for them in mind.  I had one of my crew that was at the party with me to call for some help as he followed the two.

Once they were in an area where they could be ‘persuaded’ to accompany them to my place they were go grab them by knocking them out when chloroform.  Then once they were back at my place they were to be blind folded, shaved head to toe, restrained in slings and slammed hard before they were to be fucked by any and everyone who wanted their asses.  From my friend who was hosting the party the two were cocky, total tops who (from what my friend told me) were neg on PrEP.  They came to the party just to fuck ass, and, apparently, any ass they cound find.  They found the wrong ass to fuck.

When the party began to wind down we got dressed and stared to head out.  We spotted the convertee as he was being helped out of the sling.  We could see the cum dripping from his well fucked hole.  Home Slice stared very long as he rubbed his own ass.  I had to nudge him that we were leaving.

Home Slice
As we were leaving the kid who had been fucked am night long by everyone who came to the party, with the exception of my Dante, was being helped out of the sling.  I stared in amazement as the cum flowed from his well fucked hole.  It made me wonder what it would be like to be fucked like he had been fucked.  Dante had to pull me out of my trance as I watched the action before me.

Once in the car I had to ask Dante, “Why didn’t you set up something like that for me?”

Dante told me, “The only DNA I want you to have is the DNA I have.  That will come from me,” he paused for a few seconds, “or Miguel.  I know you’ll never repeat what I’m about to tell you.”  He paused again before continuing.  “Miguel is the only man who has ever fucked me.  He did that when I was 18 and just starting to do business with him.  He felt it would bind the two of us as brothers just as I want us bound together by he bug.”

Dante
From Home Slice's questions I knew that was something stirring in his mind.  I knew he was itching for something more then what I was giving him.  I knew he had that curious itch within him.  I knew he also needed to be prepared for what was about to happen within the next week when he gets the fuck flu.

I had to ask him, “Are you disappointed that I only Miguel and I have fucked you?”

He was quick to answer, “No, not at all.”

I stared to explain to him, “First I want to prepare you for what will probably happen this week.  You’re going to sero-convert, in other words, it’s the sign that you’re beginning poz, in other words you’ll come down with the fuck flu.  You’ll feel really bad, sore and achy all over.  That will last 3 to 5 days before you’ll start to feel normal again.”

I saw a little grin appear I his face as I continued, “With the amount of poz cum I’ve for into you, I’m surprised your not sick already.”

The grin on his face grew as he said, “Can’t wait.”

After his enthusiastic answer I had an idea on how to celebrate.  It was something I knew Home Slice would love.  I told him, “I have a idea of how we can celebrate your sero-conversion, once you’ve tested HIV positive, we can celebrate by putting you I the sling on a Friday night, keep you high as a kite and let anyone and everyone fuck you until you can’t be fucked any more.”

He didn’t answer right away, he just smiled before he answered with a “Fuck yeah, I’d like to experience that.”

I quickly added, “This will be a one time thing.  I prefer not to share you with anyone, but the way you’ve reacted so well to my pozzing you, I think I can get you this one wish.”

Home Slice
Fuck yeah, one I poz I can get gang banged.  I let Dante know, “I understand that this would be a one time thing, and I don’t want anyone other than you as well.  This would be a great way to celebrate and let the crew know I was HIV positive.”

We pulled into the garage of his condo.  Nothing as said as we climbed out of his car and walked into the condo.  I wasn't really surprised when I saw the two guys from the party restrained in slings getting fucked by members of the crew.  Dante leaned towards me and told me what was going on with them and what the plan was for them in response to their attempted rape.

After their addiction to Tina and their conversion to total bottoms they were to be shipped south of the border to Miguel where they were to be out to work as whore's.  Miguel would make sure they were continually be kept high on Tina and forced to serve any man did wanted to fuck them.  Dante knew that Miguel would make them pay for what they did.

Looking at the two guys getting fucked I stared to get hard.  I stared to think how ironic it would be if I fucked them.  I tugged at Dante’s arm and after him, “You think I could fuck them?”

Dante answered me with a question, “Can you get it hard enough to fuck them?”

I answered by pulling my jeans and underwear off and letting my hard cock spring free.  Dante didn’t answer as he too dropped he pants as I stripped the rest of my clothes off as one of the crew was about to blue his load inside one of the ‘rapists’.  Once he was done I quickly stepped up and, for the first time in my life, fucked a guy.

I didn’t hold back anything as I pounded as hard as I could.  Dante was giving the guy I the sling next to me.  It took me a good 30 minutes before I felt my balls tingle.  I knew my orgasm was eminent as I began to fuck faster.  I roared out, “FUCK!  I’M CUMMING!” as I shot a huge load into his ass.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...

Part 12
Dante
Seeing Home Slice fuck like that got me going.  I couldn’t wait to fuck him again.  One we were done with the two college boys we took a dip I the pool then grabbed a bite to eat before I grabbed his ass and fucked him right where those future whore bottoms could watch.

Towards the end of the weekend I could tell Home Slice had had enough.  I knew he was about to get the fuck flu and told him to not come over this week and to take care of himself.  He was disappointed, but agreed as he left for home.

Home Slice
I was disappointed when Dante told me not to visit during the week, but I had a feeling if had his reason.  I went home Sunday morning feeling more drained then I did the previous weekend.  I went to church with my parents then home to do my homework before dinner then watched a little TV before going to bed.

At school on Monday I saw Michael.  He cornered me in the men’s bathroom.  I figured he was wanting to catch up on our weekends.  What he actually said to me caught me totally off guard.

Michael
Monday morning and there was the little fag going into the men's bathroom.  I knew it was the right place you confront him and find out why he became a fag.  I followed him in and there was no one else there but the two of us.  I walked up to him and he greeted me, “What’s going on Michael?”

I quickly shot back, “I know what’s up, it was Dante's dick in your mouth and ass.”

The look on his face was priceless.  He knew he was busted, he just didn’t know how as he tried to deny the facts and said with a laugh, “What are you talking about bro?”

I let him know, “I followed you Friday when you left school.   I followed you to where you meet Dante.  I watched as you sucked his cock and then when he started fucking you.  Did he force you to be his fag?”

He was like a deer in headlights the way he just stood there in the bathroom.  He didn’t say a word, his expression said it all.  I expected him to deny it until, but he surprised me with his admission, “No Dante didn’t force me to do anything.  He helped me discover myself.  Yes, I’m gay and I hope your sake you’ll hell this to yourself.”

There was no way I want going to waste this opportunity, “You think I’m not going to take advantage of your new found talents.”

He looked at me with an expression that told me he didn’t understand my meaning so I explained,” I’m going to find it how good of a cock sucker you are.”

Home Slice
There I was standing in the bathroom with Michael telling me how he followed me and discovered my secret.  And now he wanted to use me.  I had to tell him, convince him what Dante would do to him if he tried.  “Michael, it wouldn’t be wise to do any of that with me.  Dante is liable to kill you or worse.”

He replied, “Then Dante better not found out.”

Suddenly we were joined by the one guy at school, Robbie, who knew about me since he was one of the guys who taught me how to suck dick.  He reaffirmed what I had just told Michael, “Dude, he ain’t kidding you.  Dante will protect Chris and way possible.  I wouldn’t cross him.  There’s no way this could be kept from him and when he eventual finds out he’ll take it all out on you.”

I had to add what happened over the weekend to make my point, “Friday night two college boys tried to use me when Dante caught them.  I thought he was going to kill them on the spot, but he had other plans for them.  He gay then taken to his place where they are being trained to be whores before they are shipped off to Mexico to work.”

I had hoped that Michael saw that as a fate worse then death, “I have no doubt if you carry out those intentions he’d do the sane to you.”

Robbie added, “You'd never know, he might dose your weed with something that might kill you.  He’d make it look like an overdose easily.”

Michael seemed to get it.  He didn’t say or do anything to hurt my without hurting himself.  He agreed to leave me alone on one condition, I never talk to him ever again.  That was a easy agreement to make.

I made it through Monday without any more issues.  Tuesday was a different story.  As the day dragged on I began to feel tired and achy.  I knew I was coming down with something and the way Dante had been talking about my ‘sero converting' I was hurting that it might be starting.  After lunch I went directly home and to bed.  I made sure to text Dante, ‘just got home from school, not feeling that great…..think i've got the flu’

Dante replied, ‘i had a feeling u’d b feeling sick this wk…..sleep & stay in bed’

I had no plan to do anything but sleep.  When my mother got home from work she wanted to take me to the doctor.  I let her know that there was something going around school and that I now have it.  Jr should be home I a few days and that all I needed was rest.

I didn’t the next 3 days in bed into I started to feel better Friday afternoon.  Texted Dante letting him know, ‘starting to feel better, should be up to fuck this wknd’

His reply was surprising, ‘not this wknd, i want u strong when u cum over nxt'

I understood his concern and knew he was right.  

What happened next through me for a loop that I was never going to recover from.  My parents went to church Sunday and I stayed home.  I was watching laying in bed, watch TV when my father busted right into my room yelling at me, “NO FUCKING FAGGOT IS GOING TO LIVE IN MY HOUSE!  YOU’VE GOT 10 MINUTES TO GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

I tried to find out what he had heard and from whom, but he was counting the time down and I figured I needed to grab what I could before he would most likely physically throw me out.  I grabbed my school books, laptop, what clothes I could gather up and the them in my gym bag.  I quickly headed out of the house without saying a word, got on my truck and left.

I had no idea what I was going to do, where k was thing to go.  I immediately I called Dante telling him that my father threw me out on my ass.  He told me to come over his place and we’d fugue this all out together.  I was already headed towards his place when he told me to come over.

I was probably 5 or 10 minutes from Dante's when all of a sudden I saw police lights in my rearview mirror.  I knew I wasn’t speeding, didn’t run a stop sign or red light.  I cashed Dante as I pulled over waiting to see what they wanted.

With Dante listening I heard the police order me to shut the motor off and put my hands out the window.  Dante told the to do as they said and be right over to where I was stopped.  They had me get out of the truck, hand cuffed me and put me on the back of their squad car.  I asked the officers, “Can you please tell me what I did officer?”

The officer who put me in the back seat told me, “You’re under arrest for stealing that truck.”

I explained to the office that the truck was nine and that my name is in the registration asking when my father's.  The other officer had already pulled the registration from the truck and the one who put me in the patrol car had my driver’s license.  The two were looking both over when Dante arrived.

Both officers knew Dante, get week from what I could tell as they exchanged hand shakes before heading over to me and letting me out of the car and cuffs.  The police figured that this was a family matter.

Dante suggested to the officers, “Since this is a family matter why don’t you impound the truck and have the owner pick it up.”

I grabbed my stuff out of the truck and headed off with Dante.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

Part 13
Dante
Someone outed Home Slice to his father.  I was determined to fund it who was behind this and make them pay.  Although I am totally pissed off, this does play to my advantage, he needs a place to live and that place was with me.  It was going to be nice having his white ass in my bed every night.

His father was a real ass hole about it reporting the truck stolen, I had plans for him, but first I needed to take care of my boy.  He was going to need threads and a ride.  He sat quietly I the passenger seat, I got the feeling he may have thought I was mad at him.  I spoke first, “Don’t worry Home Slice, I’ve got it all covered.”

I started working my contacts.  First he needed a ride.  I called my connection at a used dealership.  The owner dis business with Miguel and me so he always can do me a favor.  I explained the situation and he said I should stop by the lot at 6:00 pm.

Now to get him clothes.  It was Sunday afternoon so the best place to shop was the mall.  I let him know the plan for the day, “We’ll stop by the condo so you can drop off your stuff and then we’ll head over to the mall and get you some new threads.”

He spoke for the first time, “I’m sorry Dante, I didn’t mean to it you in a spot with the police.”

I reassured him, “No worries, I know those boys.  They help keep the heat off.  You got any idea who did your dad?”

He shook his head ‘No’.

I had to ask, “You think it was Michael?”

He answered, “No, not after Robbie and I convinced him that it would be in his best interest to say a word.”

I wasn’t going to tell Home Slice, but I plan to have a ‘nice chat’ with Michael.

That all changed when we walked into my crib to find Robbie waiting for us.  He quickly explained why he came over to my place, “I tried calling Chris, but his phone was disconnected.”

Chris quickly said, “That figures with what he liked with the truck.”

Robbie continued, “l tried to stop him, but he we determined to fuck Chris up.  Jeremy told your father about you being gay.  He was in the entry of the bathroom last Monday when Michael was talking to you.  He heard everything and was determined to out you.”

Home Slice quickly begged me, “Please don’t kill him.  I’m sure we can come up with a good way you get him back.”

I was not going to kill the little bottom bitch, I had a plan and I knew Home Slice would love the idea.  Jeremy has been begging me to join him to party-n-play.  I knew the little queen never barebacked and he’d probably not want me to fuck him if he knew I was poz.

I told Home Slice and Robbie my plan, l Jamey's 18th birthday is in a week, right?”

Robbie answered, “The night after graduation.”

I added, “I bet he’s planning a party night for him and a select few.  I’m going to agree to join him but his birthday as looking as I can bring a couple friends, Home Slice here along with a couple of my crew that are all poz.  I take it you’ll be there Robbie?”

Robbie answered, “Of course I’ll be there, I never miss one of Jeremy’s parties, even though he insists on everyone playing safe.”

I asked Robbie to do something that I knew he wouldn’t say no to, “Robbie, I need to know who he is going to have at the party.”  My plan was to make sure that the only ones to show up would be poz.  Home Slice guy a huge grin on his face when he realized that my plan was to poz Jeremy’s ass.  I’m sure Home Slice knew Robbie was poz, after all, he did get fucked by all my crew after he taught him how to suck dick.

Robbie looked at Home Slice and asked, “Are you finally poz?”

Home Slice answered, “I think so, just had the ‘flu’ last week.”

Robbie went and gave him a hug and a kiss saying, “Right on, welcome to the club bro. The thought of you now poz has gotten me fucking horny.”

Damn, two horny 18 year-olds, I’d love to watch these two to at it right now, “Why don’t we go to my bedroom where you two can have some fun.”

As we headed to my bedroom I cashed uupon a couple of my guys who are hanging around to grab a couple cameras and join us I my bedroom.  One we got to my bedroom it didn’t take lot for them to get naked while I prepped a couple points and some Caverjack to keep them hard.  I first administers the Caverjack to each and as my guys arrived with the video cameras they were ready to be slammed.

They began to record when I started to slam both twinks.  I told them, “I want you two to flip fuck ave have some fun while I watch and there guy record the action.”

They stared off kissing, but that didn’t last long before they were sucking each other’s cocks.  Robbie was the first to top and quickly mounted Home Slice’s ass pounding away until he unloaded inside his ass as he screamed, “Take my dirty cum.”

Once Robbie had pulled out Home Slice quickly flipped Robbie around and slammed his cock inside Robbie balls deep in a single thrust which caused Robbie to scream out. Home Slice took his time as he worked his cock in and out of Robbie's hole.

The purpose of letting them fuck each other was to not just let them have some fun, but to see how Robbie will do as a top when he is Jeremy.

When Home Slice finally shot his load Robbie was begging to be filled.  He wasn’t ready for Home Slice to remain hard after he shot his wad.  Home Slice looked down as Robbie and asked, you ready for a second load?”

Robbie answered, “Give it to me.”

Home Slice screamed out, “FUCK! I’M CUMMING AGAIN!”  Fling Robbie with a second wad before going soft allowing Robbie to switch and mount his ass from behind keeping Home Slice ok his hands and knees.

Robbie showed little mercy as he slammed his cock in to the root.  While grabbing Home Slice’s waist he pounded away until he shot his second load.  This went on for 3 hours before they began to tire out I need to take Home Slice to get some new clothes.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 10