Boilerhouse subday

On 1/6/2023 at 1:08 AM, austin_submale said:

So are you going to try again?

I’m not actively chasing. I’m just enjoying taking loads and having great sex whenever the opportunity presents itself. I’m aware of the potential consequences of my behaviour and if I get pozzed I’ll have to accept those consequences. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/26/2020 at 3:42 AM, dubpozlad said:

The Boilerhouse is never that fun... well for me anyway 

@dubpozlad  perhaps you simply were unlucky or too "picky"

how often I see guys in saunas all over the world running in circles ... they are horny, they are in need of getting laid - they want to share their body BUT FAIL because they check out all those there, as if they were on a marriage market.... 

one is too fat, one is too short, the next is whatever .... and I see and hear guys who are frustrated by the environment as they leave unfulfilled.... BUT in my view it is their own fault ... OPEN UP !!!! 

SAUNAS and DARKROOMS or ABS or Sex-cinemas are the perfect places where you know that you can have fun ... because every cock and ass there is available and is looking for the same things - SEX - and all want to feel the thrill of uninhibited fun .... 

When I am in one of those places I don't look for Prince Charming - I look for cock and uninhibited lust & fun ... I lobe those trolls who are there all the time - I love those sleazy men, who lure in the corner - I will pleasure them all ... may he be short, tall, slim, fat ... as long as he is willing - I AM GAME ... 

I love the thrill of the unknown - I never ask and never want to know what the other might bring to the table - I simply want their loads ... and @dubpozlad, when you start concentrating on the fun, rather than looks etc - YOU WILL HAVE FUN ... 

The Boilerhouse in Dublin is a great place and like so many other places, there are better times than others - BUT always worth a visit .... 

• Upvote 3