ScorpionFF

Part 6;

My AIDS God for several further minutes, staying fully hard, continued to slowly fuck me, grinding in his extremely toxic juice, into his cunT. Yes, his cunT, he now owns it!

- You shot your load, didn't you boy?
- Yes Sir
- Get on the ground, lick it up, without swallowing, then come and kiss your AIDS Master!

I did as I was told, and licked up my creamy neg cum off of the shower floor. I got up, and he grabbed me, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. We kept exchanging my cum back and forth between each other's mouth's. He pulled back, licked his lips, and swallowed.

- MmmmmmmM. Your last ever neg load tastes damn sweet. Delicious. Thank you boy. I can't wait to taste what your poz load will taste like. Now get on your knees and clean my Dick
- Yes Sir

I got on my knees. Fuck. The Man was still fucking HARD! I licked up and down his toxic shaft, cleaning a cocktail of my neg cunt juice, and some very highly viral DNA!

- GET up boy, time to go back to the cabin; You've done a great job cleaning Sir's toxic weapon
- Thank you Sir

We made our way back,with the other AIDS Daddy following us. The 3 of us all went inside. Door locked!

- Sit in the corner boy
- Yes Sir

- Right, let's get acquainted properly, I'm Pete
- 'ello Pete mate. I'm Jim. That was one hell of a show you put on, I come here a lot, and have never seen anything like it. 
- Thanks Jim ... Oi, boy, crawl to the middle of the room and say hello properly to your Uncle Jim.

I crawled over on my hands and knees, to where Uncle Jim was standing, next to AIDS Master Pete. I looked up at him, catching the sight of his bulge beneath his towel on the way up to his face. He grabbed his crotch, and started rubbing...

- Hello Uncle Jim
- Hello sexy boy. You were looking at this weren't you?

His eyes looked downwards at his ever growing bulge. I nodded. He removed his towel to reveal his very own toxic Fuck-weapon! He began to milk his perineum area, and after a few minutes, a creamy substance started oozing out.

- Get under Uncle Jim's Dick, and open that sweet mouth of yours, and stick your tongue out, and keep it out.

I did as I was told. He then started to smear this creamy substance on my tongue.

- Gonnorhoea Pete, mate. Been carrying around this beauty for around 3 months now
- I thought it was. Better get that sorted Jim
- Yeah, after tonight. I had better fuck your boy. This will help your aggressive fuckers to take up permanent residence. BUT, what would be an absolute certainty, is if we both blood-slammed him

He ordered me to ingest the infection he just gave to me.

- You wanna be blood-slammed boy?
- What's that Uncle Jim?
- It's where your Daddy Pete & I, draw our blood, and inject it into you. Then you'll know for absolute certain that you will get what you are after

Before I knew it, I started frantically tugging at my neg dick, my eyes widened, my mouth lay open, and I was making these weird grunting noises. I think I gave them their answer.

- Wanna take this to my place Pete? I have a Dungeon in my Basement, which I have had for 20 odd years now, so, it is very well equipped.
- FUCK YEAH Jim. Perfect timing for him to have another hit of tina when we are there. I'll take us all in my car. It's only parked around the corner. You can give me instructions how to get to yours when we leave. C'mon let's hit the road, and give this nasTy cunt what he is BEGGING for.

We got to reception, and Ben was still on shift. We'd known each other for years. He was a well behaved young Man. Nothing wrong with that. He said he wanted a word with me. Jim & Pete said they'd wait outside, and were stern with telling me not to keep them waiting long.

- I heard what went on in the shower areas. Please tell me that wasn't you?

My eyes glistened, and I smiled

- Yes Ben, it was me, I know, naughty, we aren't meant to have sex in the shower areas, sorry

- No, one of those guys comes here a lot. And, he is trouble. Please don't go with them. And as for what I heard went on, you can stay with me here behind the counter, and we can grab a bite to eat after my shift. And we can go to the clinic tomorrow and you can get PEP.

- Thing is Ben, I don't want PEP. This is the life I have craved for years, and I am now embracing it. Thank you for caring. I know you mean well. See you next week for our Coffee & Cake afternoon we already have planned. Bye mate.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Part 7;

My AIDS God drove his fancy sports car, whilst Uncle Jim and I got in the back-seat. He instructed me to take my trousers and underwear off, slouch down so I wasn't sitting upright, leaving easier access ... He then started fingering my cunt, and feeding me the toxic load that was swimming inside of me. Part way through the journey my phone pinged, and I managed to check the message, which Uncle Jim leaned over and read too. It was from Ben. 'Please don't do this', with a sad face.

He looked at me and began to laugh arrogantly, with his face turning from an evil chuckle to a growling rage, which saw his fingering of my cunt intensify aggressively

- Hey Pete, your boy is keeping your death-juice nice and warm for ya. 
- It's a good job these seats are Leather Jim

They both laughed. We arrived at Jim's. We pulled in. The garage door shut, and locked. That was it, I had sealed my own fate. BUT, it's what I wanted. And NEEDED.

We all got out, and Jim made me sprawl spread eagle over the bonnet. He slammed right into me, no warning, and power fucked me for a few minutes, then stopped. There is no way I am cumming in you, just yet!

We went into the main house, and made our way down into the Basement. It was pitch black! Jim flicked a switch and it lit up with a glowing dim red, so, it still had that dark feeling, but you could clearly see. All over the walls were mirrors, and dozens of large pictures of; the bio-hazard sign, demons and monsters, skulls, the word 'poz'.

I was at this point only wearing my tee-shirt, and Jim ripped it from me, and threw me onto the rubber covered mattress, and got my AIDS Master Pete, to help strap me down. Our host kept his stash of chems in his Basement Dungeon, and he gave me my second hit of tina for the evening.

I couldn't touch myself, which only served to heighten the mad rush. There I was, wriggling, intoxicated, flying beautifully high, and unable to move. My AIDS Daddies then began to write all over my body with marker pen, with things like; cunt, whore, cum, Demon, Dog, AIDS, FAGGOT,99, Piss, Breed ...

Then, they both left, turning off the red lights. I heard the door at the top of the stairs shut. I lay there in complete darkness, silence, and unable to move. Even though I physically lay there, I felt my body elevate, and fly around this wonderful dungeon.

I then heard a speaker system come on, and hard house was being pumped in, and into my inner solar system. Several minutes later the red lighting came back on upon Jim & Pete's return, both wearing the same attire as each other; German Army Boots, Leather waistcoat & executioner's hood, plus a Cock-Ring. They stood either side of my torso, with one foot facing inwards to my body, and the other towards my head, so their wasted bodies and gaunt faces both towered above me. They never spoke a word. Just stood there drinking their Heineken's, spitting at me, and tugging at their bulging veiny toxic Fuck-Meat, until they finished the two bottles of drink that they each had.

- RIGHT, it is my turn now boy to fuck you, and I guess now we would say, re-charge you!

I was unstrapped, had a Leather harness put on me, and ordered on all 4's in the middle of the mattress, parallel to the mirrored wall. 

- What do you want boy?
- Your poz cum Uncle Jim
- This is MY Dungeon, you call me Master. Understood you nasTy pig? *He bellowed, whilst flogging me with his Leather paddle*

This caused me to have an internal orgasm, and and I began to high pitch whimper, and grunt several time ...

- Yes Master. I am so sorry Master.

He knelt in between my legs, spreading them wide, pushed my cheeks apart, and stuck his tongue up my cunT, proceeding to rim me and eat me out!

Edited by DaddysHand
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 19

Part 8;

Whilst my second in line Master, Jim, ate out my cunT, my primary Master who was in current ownership of me by knocking me up at the sauna showers, fucked his syphilis Dick to the back of my throat. I have a very good gag reflex, which was just as well, as he kept holding my head tight in place to the base of his Dick, causing me to gag, choke and splutter.

Master Jim got up and went to one of his magic boxes of tricks, bringing me back an inflatable dildo to play with whilst both of my Masters were gone. Yes, they went and left me, again! He blew the dildo up slightly, and rammed it up my hungry neg cunt. Well, I suppose it kinda was still, at the moment.

- That's for you, boy, to keep you occupied whilst we're gone for a short while
- Thank you Master
- Come on Pete. Some things for you and I to sort out upstairs.

They were both very dominant in their own right, however, it was Jim who was the real Alpha between the two of them, and I secretly yearned for him to be my primary Master. How could that change? Would it change. The lights were switched, plunging me back into total darkness, they climbed the stairs, and once again I heard the basement door close. After a few minutes the House Music abruptly stopped.

Darkness and silence! 

I lay on my back, and began fucking my cunt with the dildo, and I just wasn't able to get enough of what I needed, thus, I kept blowing it up bigger, fucking myself, blowing it up bigger, fucking myself, blowing it up bigger, fucking myself, until it seemed it would not blow up any further. At FULL size I was now continually ramming it in as hard as I could, and as far as it would go.

I heard the sound system kick in once again. This time played in the sounds of demonic whispers, which made my entire body tingle. With Jim in mind I started screaming ...

- FUUUUCK me MASTER ... Fucking FUUUUUCK me ... Oh fuck, I NEED your DEMON Dick inside my cunt NOW ... PLEASE fucking FUCK me, and take full ownership of your nasTy cunT FAGGOT ... FUUUUUUCKING just F-U-CCC-K me!!!

Using both hands I now used all the force within me to push the inflatable dildo up my neg(ish) cunt, and then I felt a weird sensation. I began to feel around my cunt lips, and I was wide open, but couldn't feel the dildo. I could only locate it when my fingers were at least 1" inside.

My body then just entirely relaxed, arms flopping by my sides as the sounds of demonic whispers washed over me. I was panting, and I could feel my cunT repeatedly grip onto the dildo that was buried deep inside of me. I was now in a constant state of feeling like I was about to cum.

I heard the basement door open, and one set of footsteps. The red lights flicked on. It was Master Jim. He walked over, and stood over me, a foot by each shoulder ...

• Like 14
  • Upvote 11

Part 9;

- Now listen up pig; I started an IM group sometime ago for unmedicated poz tops, and versatile Men for guys in our City, and neighbouring Counties. Whenever a neg twink presents himself wanting to be pozzed, we alert the group for a pozzing parTy, for which I have just done for you, boy! There are 97 highly charged Men currently in the group, so, expect to be loaded real good tonight!

I looked up at this AIDS stud, and I simply rocked my hips, panted, and groaned with a deep intensity in my soul!

- Pete is upstairs on my computer, logged into his various profiles, searching out more unmedicated poz tops for your pozzing parTy boy, and maybe the odd bug chasing twink too if he finds any ... Now, the first person to infecT you, is your Master for life. And I am not happy with it being Pete. You are my cunT, and you know it, don't you boy?

- Oh FUCK ... YES I do Master!

- His toxic cum inside your cunT will take at least a few days to do it's job. Which is why, I am right now going to give you are first blood-slam boy, which will have an immediate effect, and CONTROL will pass directly over to me. You will no longer be allowed to call Pete Master, and may only address him as 'Sir'. I will then OWN you, and you will always call me Master. I will be the one that actually infecTed you!

By now I was rubbing my neg Dick, and playing with my gaping neg cunT flaps, and heavily panting.

The entire time he had been talking he had been milking his perineum, which now had a decent amount of Gonnorhoea pus oozing out. 

- I want you to open your mouth, and I am going to smear this over your lips. You must not lick it off, and may only close your mouth when I say. Now OPEN!

I did as I was told, and he knelt by my head, and smeared his toxic pus over my lips as he had just promised. I gazed deep into his eyes through his executioners hood.

He then got up, put a tourniquet on my arm, then a pillow underneath, and went and sat against a wall, a drew his own blood. He walked back over, knelt by me. It really was time! He placed the needle by my arm.

- You may close your mouth now boy. Now make a Fist, and keep very still. Sharp scratch coming up ...

The needle was in! He looked deep into my eyes, and bored right through to my soul. He looked extremely serious. I was still panting, and now smiling at him.

- Now boy, I want you to look at the syringe, and I want you to watch me pushing it in!

We both focused ... He slowly pushed ... Slowly his toxic DNA  entered my vein. My cunT began to frantically grip the dildo that was still shoved right inside of hungry cunT. He pushed in the last bit, out came the needle, and he pressed on my puncture site.

He ripped off his executioners hood, and gave me a dark sinister stare. He then growled; 

- You are now MINE ~ You will now serve me, and ONLY me!
- YES my Master ~ I now completely submit to your Commands & Desires, and will forever OBEY you!
- Good boy.

- GET on all 4's pig, and again parallel to the mirrored wall
- YES my Master
- Well look at my Greedy nasTy pig, swallowing the entire Dildo

He went to the other side of the room ...

• Like 15
  • Upvote 16