What's the difference between a cumhole and a cumdump?

rawTOP

• Administrators

There's a lot of overlap between the terms cumhole and cumdump, but I think there are still times when one is a more appropriate term than the other... Just wondering if I've got it right...

To me a cumdump is more public, "take any load" than a cumhole. You can be your boyfriend's private cumhole, but you're a public cumdump.

What do you think? Is there a difference?

I'm not sure. I chose my user name because it describes my submissiveness and I felt the term "cumhole" focuses attention on my primary attribute - my "no cock or load refused" cumhole. I suppose I could have chosen the word "cumdump", but there is something satisfying about being reduced to the status of a hole.

For those who are interested, the only cocks I refuse to service are those of minors, animals and cocks which have obvious sores, warts, or pus discharge issues. ALL other cocks are welcome and I NEVER ask your HIV status - it's none of my business.

A "cumhole" is what most of us keep behind our nuts. A "cumdump" is an indavidual or thing, born to be bred- they're at their best when so much sperm as seeped through their rectal lining that their nuts, prostate, even their eyeballs are being impregnated. Cumholes taste good, Cumdumps taste delicious.

• Administrators
A "cumhole" is what most of us keep behind our nuts. A "cumdump" is an indavidual or thing...

I like that distinction - the cumhole is the body part, the cumhole is the person... Makes sense...

You Silly boys,

EVERY single person has a Different Definition of Every Term/word on the planet. PIG can have so many meanings. HOLE can vary from person to person.

Although every human may have a hole in his ass -- it is relatively few -- on average only 10% of us are gay.. and not every gay man takes a cock up his ass.

For me, IMO: A Cum Hole is a willing hole that will take cum. It may only be BF, or select few.

A CUM DUMP should be willing to take ANY LOAD -- but we all know that is not true. Heck many (including straight) think a cum dump is one who swallows loads.

Personally, I go by CUM PIG ... as i can get piggy with Cum. But i am not a standard Pig as I am not into FF/WS and leather is more Costume to me. I'd rather be naked or at least my hole exposed so guys know that it is open and available for them to BREED.