Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

1 hour ago, bbpoznow said:

why would you want him to pull out the virus is there even with the precum

People do strange things.  I think it is the nature of our species.  I agree though, his precum is also viral and so the notion that pulling out takes away the risk is false.  Besides, I just hate the idea of ruining what is hopefully a pleasurable fuck.  For my own self almost always, if a guy is putting his cock into me I am intending he unload in me.  It is a disappointment to me when he doesn't.  

Still, no matter; if at any point the top or bottom says "I'm done" (tap out as it were) we should comply.  It might very well spell the end of any future encounters.  But a tap out (as it were) needs to be respected.  One can discuss the reasons and consequences after.  Fucking or getting fucked is not a contract.  No one is "obligated to finish".   But the one agreeing to "A" and getting "B" is equally allowed to disengage from the other party; perhaps permanently.  While there is plenty of dom play to imply ownership, it is in fact something not legally allowed (at least here in the US).  

If someone is told in advance that a tap out is not going to be respected (told using actual spoken words, with check for understanding); the bottom truly made an explicit agreement.  They might say something; but I can understand the top thinking "you specifically agreed that I was breeding you even if you protested" is in rather a pickle.  Which agreement is he to follow?  The bottom would have to be abundantly clear that they know they agreed to it but no longer are agreeing to that.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a bottom, if i agree ahead of time "don't pull out no matter what," I fully expect to get bred.  Guess that is where a safe word would be needed.  Otherwise, you don't know where the RP ends and revoked consent begins.

I've not been in the situation, but as a chaser, I know for a fact I've jerked off to fantasies of changing my mind at the last minute and cumming so hard imagining a toxic top breeding me anyway.  I don't think you can really fault any top who breeds you as you say no at the last moment, unless you never gave consent to being bred to begin with. 

If we agree you won't cum inside BEFORE you are inside, then it is absolutely wrong to cum inside.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

People do strange things.  I think it is the nature of our species.  I agree though, his precum is also viral and so the notion that pulling out takes away the risk is false.  Besides, I just hate the idea of ruining what is hopefully a pleasurable fuck.  For my own self almost always, if a guy is putting his cock into me I am intending he unload in me.  It is a disappointment to me when he doesn't.  

Still, no matter; if at any point the top or bottom says "I'm done" (tap out as it were) we should comply.  It might very well spell the end of any future encounters.  But a tap out (as it were) needs to be respected.  One can discuss the reasons and consequences after.  Fucking or getting fucked is not a contract.  No one is "obligated to finish".   But the one agreeing to "A" and getting "B" is equally allowed to disengage from the other party; perhaps permanently.  While there is plenty of dom play to imply ownership, it is in fact something not legally allowed (at least here in the US).  

If someone is told in advance that a tap out is not going to be respected (told using actual spoken words, with check for understanding); the bottom truly made an explicit agreement.  They might say something; but I can understand the top thinking "you specifically agreed that I was breeding you even if you protested" is in rather a pickle.  Which agreement is he to follow?  The bottom would have to be abundantly clear that they know they agreed to it but no longer are agreeing to that.  

Yeah I’ve had many occasional where the top cums anyway. It’s hard to deny the load when the dick is drilling you into nirvana. Besides I do love getting bred deep, having an over flowing ass. Letting it drip out and making my workouts slippery and raunchy

Edited by Justinrain
  • Like 1

sometimes I think I am really weird.  It turns me on to be fucked bareback and while top is pumping away, I say please don't cum in me, please pull out!  But top just fucks me harder and faster until he explodes his cum in me.  OMG that turns me on. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I see this as a matter of respect, while I for the most part did not let guys fuck me raw before I was willing to take loads I think the top should respect the bottoms wishes on whether they want bred or not. I would also respect the wishes of a bottom that said don't fuck me if you aren't going to breed me, even though I don't think that really works in the sexclub group sex situations I prefer to fuck in.

• Upvote 1

I can only think of one time this happened to me but he was way too late with his request, my dick had already let go. He insisted I get tested and he would do the same. I sent him my results which were neg but I never heard from him again. Asshole. He didn’t deserve my load. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It is only polite to make sure that your partner is getting from a sexual encounter what they want to get.

Is asking a top not to cum inside really any different from asking a top not to fuck in a way that makes the bottom uncomfortable?

I would also note that there are plenty of places cum could end up at the end of a fuck, outside of an ass, that would be hot. Imagine, say, pulling out of a guy's ass where boy to start fucking his throat and loading him that way.

(Full confession: I am a guy who loves being loaded, who is in fact trying to hold onto his boyfriend's load from earlier this morning as he types.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It is worth noting that this discussion was started back in 2010, at a time when PrEP was just starting to be discussed and consciousness of low or undetectable viral loads relating to a significantly decreased risk of HIV transmission was dim.

For us now in 2022, barebackers, asking tops to pull out before they cum really does not make sense, at least from the perspective of HIV transmission. As long as one person or the other is either on PrEP or undetectable, there is no risk. You just—"just"—have the normal STDs to worry about.

Back in 2010, the withdrawal technique was much more real. It was still deeply imperfect relative to condom usage, to be sure, with significant risks of HIV transmission connecting to just precum, but it was better than nothing. Back at that time, of course, I was not barebacking at all, having topped a boyfriend only once and not really being able to enjoy it and having been stealthed once (happily, the top was not in for long).

In that time frame, with the resources available to me, if I had decided to take the risk of barebacking I would have expected my top to have pulled out before cumming. More, I would have had a right to expect him to do so; if he wanted someone he could cum in, he would always have been free to find another bottom.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm relatively new to all this, even though I have been on this site for a while.  I'm basically a bottom due to ed problems, and I enjoy feeling a cock up my ass (I've been playing with my ass since I was 6-7 years old -- now using good sized toys on it quite regularly).

I was chatting with a guy on-line one night and our experiences.  We were getting very well, and he asked if he could come up that night (at about 9 pm).  I said yes, and told him where I was -- his gps led him astray, and he didn't get there until about midnight.  We talked for about an hour and then went to bed for some play time -- pretty vanilla -- we kissed, sucked each other, I rimmed his ass, and then he did mine -- after a few minutes he asked if he could fuck me.  He had brought his testing from that week with him, and so I said yes.  I thoroughly enjoyed his experienced cock poking at my innards; after about 10 minutes, he asked if he could cum in me, and I said yes, curious to see what it would feel like.  I could feel his cock pulsing as he drove in as deep as possible and held it there -- I couldn't feel him shooting, but I did feel the warmth spread through my ass.  He withdrew, and we cuddled up together and went to sleep.  I woke in the morning with his cock in my crack, but we didn't repeat the experience from early in the morning hours, unfortunately.  

I really appreciated his thoughtfulness, and his asking if he could breed me.  I've had one or two other guys breed me as well, and while I enjoyed them, I still remember my first fondly.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, satyricon1 said:

I'm relatively new to all this, even though I have been on this site for a while.  I'm basically a bottom due to ed problems, and I enjoy feeling a cock up my ass (I've been playing with my ass since I was 6-7 years old -- now using good sized toys on it quite regularly).

I was chatting with a guy on-line one night and our experiences.  We were getting very well, and he asked if he could come up that night (at about 9 pm).  I said yes, and told him where I was -- his gps led him astray, and he didn't get there until about midnight.  We talked for about an hour and then went to bed for some play time -- pretty vanilla -- we kissed, sucked each other, I rimmed his ass, and then he did mine -- after a few minutes he asked if he could fuck me.  He had brought his testing from that week with him, and so I said yes.  I thoroughly enjoyed his experienced cock poking at my innards; after about 10 minutes, he asked if he could cum in me, and I said yes, curious to see what it would feel like.  I could feel his cock pulsing as he drove in as deep as possible and held it there -- I couldn't feel him shooting, but I did feel the warmth spread through my ass.  He withdrew, and we cuddled up together and went to sleep.  I woke in the morning with his cock in my crack, but we didn't repeat the experience from early in the morning hours, unfortunately.  

I really appreciated his thoughtfulness, and his asking if he could breed me.  I've had one or two other guys breed me as well, and while I enjoyed them, I still remember my first fondly.  

You never forget your first 😛

• Upvote 1