Does size really matter? + Advice for smaller guys

Txyyxxxb

Does size really matter? + Advice for smaller guys  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Does size really matter?

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, Upstateguy518 said:

Yes, It matters. Sorry but it's true and I don't believe anyone who says other wise. Not to say that guys with small dicks don't deserve love but ideally, Nearly everyone wants someone packing a bit more.

"Yes, it matters" to you.  While you may not "believe anyone who says otherwise," your disbelief doesn't make you correct. i totally believe you when you say it matters to you, wish you'd take me at face value when i say it doesn't and explain why.

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518
3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

"Yes, it matters" to you.  While you may not "believe anyone who says otherwise," your disbelief doesn't make you correct. i totally believe you when you say it matters to you, wish you'd take me at face value when i say it doesn't and explain why.

Naturally, Some people don't care and would fuck a guy with a small dick but to sit there and say that it doesn't matter is laughable. If a guy with a 7 inch dick and a guy with a 4 inch dick were put in front of you and you had to choose one to fuck you, You're gonna take the guy with the bigger dick unless you have a fetish for small ones.

It may not matter on the surface but subconsciously, It does. Sorry if I'm coming off as blunt or as an asshole, It is not my intention.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:22 AM, suckerboi said:

As a bottom, the big cocks are fun, and as a cumdump whore, I will gladly take any cock, no matter the size or wildness.  I would rather the fuck be boring than not happen.  Thus, size, while nice, does not truly matter to me.

So true, I love a beer can cock but cum is cum.  If you can get it in even an inch and breed me, I am happy to provide the top’s pleasure. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Upstateguy518 said:

Naturally, Some people don't care and would fuck a guy with a small dick but to sit there and say that it doesn't matter is laughable. If a guy with a 7 inch dick and a guy with a 4 inch dick were put in front of you and you had to choose one to fuck you, You're gonna take the guy with the bigger dick unless you have a fetish for small ones.

It may not matter on the surface but subconsciously, It does. Sorry if I'm coming off as blunt or as an asshole, It is not my intention.

Hey, thanks for qualifying about not wanting to "come off like an asshole," for me that qualifies you as non-asshole.  i completely believe your sincerity in believing you are right, i just think it is like an ethnocentric conclusion.  I.e., 'because it is what i know to be true about myself, it is true for everyone.'  i think while it is true for you, that doesn't make it true for everyone, because  i know it isn't so for me.

i'll start by saying if your example of the 7 and 4 inch cock were the only criteria, you are right... i'd choose the 7 lol. But size isn't the only criteria for me and other things really do factor in.  If i know both of these Tops and the 4 inch has certain personality traits that i am aware of, i might choose the 4 incher.   

i'm ridiculously introspective and, consequently, self aware, so i'm confident that i am not in denial lol. i also have no reason to try and convince you, or anyone else, that size is just one of many factors to me, i'm simply being open and honest as part of the discussion.

For instance,  i had a Dom FB who knew how to get so far into my head that i would choose Him over anyone in a side by side cock comparison. The best way i can explain it is the 'size' of His personality was so huge that it totally penetrated me in a way that a cock alone would not.  

I have about 40 toys in my toy drawer, and i rarely choose the largest one.  There's lots of other factors for me and they all matter, not just size.  

Dick size doesn't matter to me ,the attitude of the man its attached makes it. I've had small to average sized guys who leave me weak in the knees. As well as some really large cocks who gave me a lousy fucking. As long as you believe your the best. When in San Antonio tx I will receive your cock every time you need a hole to breed.

I actually have a thing for small cocks just as much as for big cocks. Specially small ones on chubby guys or bears. The fact that I can fully swallow a dick makes me think I am getting my job done and big cocks can't be really well server unless you want to have issues in your throat.

• 2 weeks later...

To me yes I prefer larger because I like the stretch I get from bigger cocks also they leave me with a nice open feeling after being breed. All that being said the dude has to know how to fuck. Just because you're hung It's not the end all be all. Furthermore it's more girth I like than length, been fucked by a super thick 6 incher and that had my pussy cumming over and over.

• 1 month later...

I am not sure but it may go back to your first sexual experience. Mine was with my step dad. He is 9” and thick. For a lot of years I believed that is the average size for a man.  I had dated men with 8” or less and it could have been their skill level but they were never able to get me to pussy cum like my dad. I met my first real boyfriend when I was 17 and he is a 10” black man. He was eventually my gifter. Now I have had only a few times where a man has gotten me to pussy cum with less that 8.5”. Needless to say I have never been tight. It is most likely a factor. I still keep an open mind with smaller men though. 

• Like 1

Being the bottom cumslut that I am, I would take any size hard cock that would want to fuck and fill me. As long as it has cum in it, I want it in me. Some of the biggest cum loads I have had were from smaller cocks. I don’t discriminate, I love cock of all ages, shapes, sizes and colors.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Yes, it matters, because male power matters, and a huge erection is the inescapable epitome of maleness. It will always be thus.

However, other secondary sex characteristics can also be deployed to achieve successful penetration:

1. Height

2. Musculature

3. Dominance

The last is most important. A short guy with 5" and an attitude of penetrative entitlement has the potential to own me. His success as a male will largely depend on his ability and willingness to use physical force against me while verbally demanding my compliance. But the fact is that his maleness has to be proven, while guys with 8" have abundant male power by default, whether they want it or not.

• Like 1

Agree with the last on dominance - I'm just not so sure it's linked to height & muscles.   In my experience the super-dominant ones are rarely the big muscled ones.  That lot are too laid back.  The ones who are super to slightly scary dominant are usually much more average, or smaller. Real turn on to me is typical bottom types who are actually top.  That lot get v angry for some reason.

So cock size doesn't matter to me - a load's a load (.

Small cock myself - yet never had anyone say no (on the rare occasion I fuck).  Sure, they might like big cocks - but if small's what on offer, they'll take that too.

Not meaning to hurt anyone's feelings here, but big dicks are the best.  It's not just that they challenge me as a bottom and feel awesome, but they usually are attached to the types of guys I like… Alpha, confident, masculine, rough, relentless.  For lack of a better way to say it... they have the big attitudes to go with the big dicks.  Small dicks do nothing for me.

I am a SIZEqueen. My first dick was 10 inches and thiiiiick...this set the bar rather high lol.

I really enjoy that full feeling of dick in my guts as my hole gets stretched 😍