Does size really matter? + Advice for smaller guys

Txyyxxxb

Does size really matter? + Advice for smaller guys  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Does size really matter?

• Yes
    • No

• 4 months later...

Size makes very little difference, unless u suffer from having a micro penis. It's about knowing what you have and how to use it. The female g spot and male prostate is about only a few inches inside. ( 2-4inches). So you don't need a long or huge dick to satisfy a bottom. It's really about your stroke game and reading your bottom

• Like 1

For me, size does matter.  I don't want a "huge", "large", "monster" dick.

I'm happy with an average or small dick.  If it gets hard and shoots cum, it doesn't matter if it is smaller.

I'm a small stature guy, so I don't want a huge dick stretching and hurting my hole.

Enjoy your dick and let others enjoy it also.

• Like 2

MOST of the time I don't give a fuck about size.  I'm more into the whole "package".  However, a year and a half ago a bottom buddy basically pimped me out to his horse hung black top buddy while he kicked back and jacked off watching.  I used to tell monster hung guys I couldn't take something THAT big, but my bottom bud had told me on our drive over that he was NOT cleaned out, so it was up to me.  I knew I was gonna get fucked but seriously wasn't aware how HUGE he really was.  When I saw it I really wasn't sure.  My buddy and I sucked the stud hard, and then my buddy kicked back to watch.  The peer pressure of being watched was hot as fuck, and the top knew what he was doing.  The stud did need plenty of lube, but he just kept going in slowly - after some pauses and persistence he was balls deep.  I actually had two partial orgasms during that fuck, and he was concerned that I had cum and it would be over.  It just felt so incredible about a tablespoon of cum escaped from my cock both times, but it didn't feel like an orgasm and I assured him to keep fucking. 

After 30-40 minutes with that cock continuously in my hole in every position, he was finally ready to breed me.  I wanted to be on my back missionary so we could lock eyes as he came.  As he got close my bottom bud also got up over my face.  As the STUD bred me my buddy came all over my face and I shot my own load all over myself.  I've wrote this story somewhere else in this site, but it was one of the most memorable fucks of my life.  Yes the black stud was hot as fuck anyway, and it was hot being watched like that, but without a doubt his SIZE was what made me have those two partial orgasms and put me in another world.  I'd agree the difference between 7" to 9" may not be a world of difference, but for me getting into that true 10-12" zone was off the charts.  I did wear underwear to his house, and when I got home the back was soaked with cum.  I seriosuly couldn't keep my hole closed, and it was loose and felt empty for a couple days after.  I never considered myself a "size queen" but I might be now.   Since that time I have never told a total hung top he would be too big.  I can't say I've matched that stud in size again, but I'm willing and on the lookout :)  I tried hitting the stud up for a repeat on scruff when I saw him.  He didn't turn me down, but I really think he was more into my young latin buddy who set it up, and he wanted to put on a show, which the latin kid LOVES lol.  So I didn't get pushy for a repeat.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Answer 1:  Size doesn't matter; Answer 2:  Size definitely matters.  I've been fucked by very small, short dicks that I didn't think were even long enough to mount me, but they did.  And some of them were the hottest fuckers, making up for size with stamina and determination.  And the satisfaction of having them breed me speaks for itself.  

However... just like justsexnowatl said, I've had several 10"+ cocks that I definitely didn't think I could take.  But they were used to that and worked me up first (my tits) which just makes me lust for cock.  And then they took their time mounted until they were finally deep set and had conquered my hole.  From thereon they were definitely the hottest fucks that hit every part of me and caused anal orgams like I'd never had before.  Once I been able to accept a massive cock like those then I was in hog heaven.  Now I have a lot more confidence in hitting up someone who says they have a huge or monster cock.  Bring it on - breed me!  Oink!!

• Like 2

When it comes to sucking dick? Yes. I love a long, thick dick in my mouth and a nice set of nuts to go with it. If I'm giving head, you need to be hung. 

When it comes to getting laid? It depends. I always prefer a bigger dick, but it's not a deal breaker. If someone's packing 9 inches and doesn't know what to do with it I'm not going back for more (unless he wants me to teach him how to fuck me right). If someone's packing 4 inches or less but knows how to use it to satisfy my ass, then I'm going to hit him up for more. I've hooked up with a cute guy who didn't even have 4 inches, but he was amazing in bed and really cared about making sure my pussy was completely serviced everytime we hooked up. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 5:01 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I am not sure but it may go back to your first sexual experience. Mine was with my step dad. He is 9” and thick. For a lot of years I believed that is the average size for a man.  I had dated men with 8” or less and it could have been their skill level but they were never able to get me to pussy cum like my dad. I met my first real boyfriend when I was 17 and he is a 10” black man. He was eventually my gifter. Now I have had only a few times where a man has gotten me to pussy cum with less that 8.5”. Needless to say I have never been tight. It is most likely a factor. I still keep an open mind with smaller men though. 

Update:.... I was bred by a very hot young dom at the video store last week and he was able to get me to pussy cum. He wasn’t big but knew how to work what he had. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 7:41 PM, Txyyxxxb said:

Lastly, I needed some advice. Being a guy on the more modest, smaller side of the spectrum (5.5in) I feel discouraged about the whole idea of topping. It's one of the many insecurities I have about myself. I really want to try topping but I just feel like I can't because my penis doesn't necessarily wow guys over or girls either for that matter (I'm BI) so I just skip the idea and play bottom. Any thoughts or advice you guys could give me? Should I try topping or should I just learn to adapt to being a bottom and just forget about being a top? I will say, some of the best sex I have ever had was when I was a bottom but still a part of me feels like I would be better suited as a top although I just can't get over the insecurities anymore. Your advice would be appreciated. Thank you. https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

for a LTR the guy will probably look over size. 5.5in isn't bad. nothing to worry about there. but as it gets smaller then it becomes a concern in my opinion. for an pump and dump, still not an issue bc cumholes just want load more so... for a one-on-one hookup is the only time that a 5.5in wouldn't be so appealing.