Guest nwibottom1

• 2 weeks later...

I would LOVE to be the center of a bukkake. Naked, on my knees, surrounded by muscled bodies and 8" cocks. Men passing me around. After a dick paints my face id suck the dick clean. If any jizz falls on the floor, one of the Men would order me, in his deep, masculine voice, "Lick that up, faggot." 

After they all bust their loads they'd leave without saying anything to me. Id be left there alone, covered in cum.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I hope to fulfill this fantasy next week. Going to a “sauna” club. Hopefully by selecting a room and going on my knees I’ll make it obvious that I am receptive to giving oral. I like to swallow but want to get cum all over me. It’s quite possible that more interesting action or attendees will attract all of the action but it’s as good a chance as any.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always been a hot fantasy of mine but never been able to make it happen I mosty just swallow cum but do love facials too. I also love cum on food and would love to be the loser at a cum on the cookie game and have to eat the cumsoaked cookie and remaining cum. 

• 3 weeks later...

i feel sad if cum isn't put inside of me by a Top, on me feels like a waste.  Even though i know i can still eat it, it's just not the same to me if my Top didn't put it inside of me. 

i do go long periods without cumming myself, and edge a lot to keep horny. When i shoot it often shoots onto my face... sometimes the headboard above my heat lol. my cum is the only cum i don't feel badly about not going into me.

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2018 at 10:13 AM, Warmnsalty said:

my biggest fantasy, nearly impossible to make it happen.  Have tried when on biz trips but organizing strangers is impossible.   Still hoping to find a group of buddies watching a ball game that would need a slut to use.   Really miss CL for cock fishing... good luck men.   Any men in MSP area hit me up.  

In the MSP area also

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i feel sad if cum isn't put inside of me by a Top, on me feels like a waste.  Even though i know i can still eat it, it's just not the same to me if my Top didn't put it inside of me. 

I had the same feeling but sat on it. It's not my style to rain on people's kinks, and I get the appeal of bukkake. It's just that a bukkake scene provokes a sad feeling in me, all that virile seed laying uncherished by fertile cunts seems like such a terrible waste of a breeder's essence. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...