What poppers do you use?

Bttm2go

• 5 months later...

I'm a guy who has always liked the stronger ones......which is what brought me to jungle juice black label extreme. Does anyone know any others either equally as strong or stronger?

I'm still looking for poppers that will put me in the perfect dick taking zone. When your heart is beating out of your ears and your entire focus is sucking cock with expert and mindless gusto. I've experienced this a couple of times with Rush, but that shit is hit and miss for me.

So far I've tried: Amsterdam, English Poppers, Jungle Juice, Jungle Juice Platinum, and Rush. Mixed results.

Yeah, so far I've tried Rush, Jungle Juice Platinum, Amsterdam and Jungle Juice Black label. So far the Black Label has been the only one that's made me almost pass out, but I'd really like to find others equally as strong or strong.

I've tried Maximum Impact, but wasn't using it right so it had no affect. I definitely need to try it again now that I know how to do it. Also, be aware that the small can of Maximum Impact (the smallest version) is only a half dozen or so sprays before running out. Better to get the big one I'd imagine.

• 1 month later...