Cumslutbottomm

Another update on me taking loads. 

I was super horny after sucking off an older gent in a busy parking lot this morning. I’m so much of a cumdump that I can’t even get hard unless a dick is in my home now. Nothing to exciting. I just got in his car and sucked him off. Load number 1 down my throat. 

I was horned up so I hit up a fuck bud who is an hour away and asked if he wanted my hole, he said yeah so I took the drive over to his apartment. I got on my knees and got him all nice and wet. I lubed the both of us up and he fucked me long and deep for an hour before giving me his load. I head out the door and onto my college campus. There was a frat guy who I’ve hooked up with in the past. I couldn’t fit him inside my hole last time we tried (which was before I was an absolute whore) but I was determined this time. He had me come into the frat house, and we chilled with his brothers for awhile before we went to “smoke weed” I don’t  smoke but that was his excuse. We went into his room and locked the door behind us. 

“Don’t moan cause everyone is still here. “ that’s all he said before spitting on his cock and sliding into me. I let out a gasp so he covered my mouth. He only got a few pumps in before telling me he’s gonna cum. He blew his load deep into me and then fucked it in deeper. 

I had wanted to take a different fuck buddys load before heading out. But he wasn’t available. I’m not satisfied with just being bred twice so I head to the local ABS. I put my money in the machine and waited for cock. I came at the right time because guys were just starting to get off work. I quickly had two cocks slide in from both sides of my booth. I started sucking on the biggest one so I can prepare his cock for my ass. Once he was all nice and wet I stood up and slowly slid onto his cock. He pulled away from my hole at first. I sucked him some more and then tried again. This time he stayed put. I plop his shaft into my slick hole and fuck myself using his babymaker. It’s not long before I hear him quietly grunt and his thick cock spasm. He pulls out and zips up. Leaves in a hurry. 

I turn and back up on the other cock that’s stikl patiently waiting. This fuckerr doesn’t hesitate. He’s there to get some hole and I’m there to take his load. He pumps into me for about 5 minutes before loudly announcing that “he’s breeding my slutty hole.” He pulls out and I clean him off. 

I’m waiting for more cocks to poke through when I see a married hand. I notice the ring. I peek through and all I can see is a wrong, a name tag, slacks and a hard cock. I suck him for a bit. Hesitant to back onto his dick thinking he’ll pull away. But when I finally do, he pushes himself deep. 

He gives me a good fuck. And his married cock spasms as he fills me with his seed. He throws on his jacket and is out of there. 

I’m getting ready to pull my pants up when another cock comes through. Probably 8 inches and thick. I wrap my mouth around but he pulls away. “I don’t want head. I wanna cum in some hole. “ he says. I recognized the voice. I love anon loads but the curiosity got the better of me, a sit down so I can see more upwards, and I reliaze that I used to work with this dude. He is one of those “straight” dudes who talks about how much pussy he gets 24/7. I was always turned off by it but now that he wants some hole, who am I to deprive him of it? I slide on to his cock and he’s pretty verbal. Telling me that i feel better than pussy (confirming that it was in fact who I thought it was. ) and how he’s gonna get my boy pussy pregnant. He grunts. Cums inside my hole. Says “fuck thanks bud.” And leaves. 

I walk all out of the abs. Happy and full of cum. I leak onto my seat my entire drive home. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6