Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

4 hours ago, PozRod said:

I personally think a lot of people struggle with social boundaries and personal limits. But, once you have been pozzed then seemingly all of that just metls away for the majority of the BB-poz clan. 

After I was diagnosed, I was a bit apprehensive to have sex. Now I sometimes even forget that I am positive. 

I couldn’t agree with you more. I think you’ve hit the nail firmly on the head in your first paragraph. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hornynhung said:

I have always loved barebackjng with multiple guys poz and neg, orgies, sex clubs, cruising  ,breeding, piss I would say  just more honest now about what a Pig I am  🙂

making plans for the global fuckfest when we come out of lockdown?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have to say after getting over the shock of being diagnosed poz, after being careful for years it has made me more horny and it was nice not to have to check there was a condom and feel a load explode inside me.

• Like 1

Dont know if I'm poz or not but abandoning the fear of it certainly kicked my sex drive and will to fulfill it into turbo-mode. I still remember the phase of being worried if there wasent a condom and then the switch to "Fuck why does he want a condom" and it is very liberating 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 10:04 AM, Supercalinastyman said:

I b come poz in a meth session of loads from a guy way older then me who shoot my hole after making me smoke meth for the 1st time...when I got the result at the hospital my cock got hard and I went to breed 5 guys one after the other directly from the hospital 😈

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !   My Dream - being High and being used and abused - making me a Whore !  more - more - Please !

• Like 1

Guest PlanetJunk
On 2/16/2021 at 12:26 PM, PozRod said:

I personally think a lot of people struggle with social boundaries and personal limits. But, once you have been pozzed then seemingly all of that just metls away for the majority of the BB-poz clan. 

After I was diagnosed, I was a bit apprehensive to have sex. Now I sometimes even forget that I am positive. 

You can forget you are poz with me. i wouldn't mind. 😄

I think because it don't matter any more. they already pozzed so there is no any boundary any longer to hold back.

i think for prep users the same applies, at least for me. when started with prep my sex drive was instantly changed. getting all loads as much as i can included high viral poz loads. wich i never would taken without prep. don't care about STDs as well. the only thing that matters is to score loads every single day again

• Piggy 2

Guest chasingdaddygift
On 2/17/2019 at 3:43 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

Part of the joy of AIDS is to feel it change you. On one hand you have this power like a God because you can change a person's life with your cum but on the other hand you're a slave to this alien virus that's now part of you. 

You can feel the ultimate destruction and pleasure as you have complete freedom to release your inner darkest desires and have the type of sex that would make a Treasure Island Media pig blush but it's not enough. It's never enough. You need to go deeper and more twisted. You now know that you can't have pleasure without pain. The best apples are always the ones out of reach and now AIDS have given you a ladder to reach everyone. 

Why do I Stealth? Because a cute innocent neg lad has so much potential and I love being part of that destruction and seeing evil take hold of them. Sorry willing sluts but sometimes I love seeing the fight from a guy as he battles his conscious but ultimately sleaze always wins.

Beautifully said.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

POZ infection does make my desire a lot stronger than the original, and even affect my life, I want to have this need almost every day, I feel very bad this, but always difficult to control myself, I have to try to do something to divert my attention,I think if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't be able to control myself from having sex tomorrow

that is such a great question. i have no idea why anymore than other nasty things i like. most things i like, when not in the context of sex or being sub don't appeal to me. hair being pulled, spit, etc. if a guy simply came up and did that i'd slug him! but in the prelude to sex particularly as a sub they all become desires.