Why does becoming POZ make guys become sex crazy

Dirtyfuckboy

I wouldn't say becoming poz made me sex crazy as much as it allowed me to ignore certain inhibitions of mine and get in touch with my inner 🐷. I loved to rim before I became poz, but always thought it was dirty and that people would look down on me for wanting to do it (just to do it, not even in prep for anal sex). One I became poz, I felt like the worst thing (other than death) that could happen to me had already happened, so why hold back? And then I discovered that I not only enjoyed but craved eating other men's cum from a hole! 😍

As I stated over in the slut in your family thread, I'm pretty sure my sex-crazed nature was a genetic gift from my father and has nothing to do with HIV status. I mostly suppressed that before I became poz, but there was one point where I wanted to tie (if not beat) a friend's record of 7 different men in 7 different days. (In retrospect, what a laughable goal! It should've been 7 men in 1 day at the very least!) I hit 6 men in 6 days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

16 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I wouldn't say becoming poz made me sex crazy as much as it allowed me to ignore certain inhibitions of mine and get in touch with my inner 🐷

I think that's right.  The virus itself doesn't "addict" anyone, it's the fact that the water has already passed under the bridge, the event happened, which then lifts that fear, that hesitancy, and allows one to become as wantonly sexual as they feel the need to be. 

I think that even self-confessed "chasers" believe that once hiv is fucked into their bloodstream, somehow all the barriers will fall, and they'll be completely free of any fear associated with hiv.  As always though, there will be a price to be paid, and we must be willing in advance to pay the price.  Each guy has to decide for himself whether he's willing to pony up or not.  

16 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I hit 6 men in 6 days.

See?  Look how far you've come - look at how honest with yourself you are - accepting no shame from anyone, doing what you simply love to do most.  What's wrong with that?  And, the cool thing about goals is, you can always adjust them.  As soon as you hit 7-in-7, those goalposts will move a bit, and you'll score 8 or 10 td's in the same amount of time. 

I have complete confidence in you 🤴

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I have complete confidence in you 🤴

Aww, thanks! That was back in my bottom days when I was playing safe. That would've been sometime during 89-95. Seven men in a couple of hours is nothing to some of the guys on this site and I 😍 them for that! 

Tried to schedule 5 bottoms in 5 days last week. Three of them flaked/ghosted cause I haven't heard boo from them since. Oh well. I always have lots of other things to do outside of sex! 🤯

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/28/2018 at 8:33 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

We all know it's true. As soon as the results are in we all give into that little voice and turn into fucking pigs which is awesome. What's your story?

I got it early in the aids pandemic. But once I got poz I had the freedom to to take loads without worry. Been taking loads ever since. 

On 2/23/2021 at 3:24 AM, Kimberley said:

I think because it don't matter any more. they already pozzed so there is no any boundary any longer to hold back.

i think for prep users the same applies, at least for me. when started with prep my sex drive was instantly changed. getting all loads as much as i can included high viral poz loads. wich i never would taken without prep. don't care about STDs as well. the only thing that matters is to score loads every single day again

Yes, I agree with that... as soon as I started BB - I could not get Prep right away... I was always worried.

Then later on Prep I stopped worrying and indeed didn't care if the guys were Poz undetectable or even with a HVL...

I would have anybody fuck me with no questions asked and I would be the slut of the sauna... the more cum the merrier.

Now I get fucked even without being on Prep and I love to get whored out, with multiple guys poz and neg, orgies, sex clubs, cruising, breeding... I love being a cumpig. Indeed I find the sex with Poz gays is far harder, more sleazy and far more pleasurable.

I'm running out of Prep and it's hard for me to buy... so I guess I'll continue without. Whatever happens, happens. I'm already sex crazed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

4 hours ago, ffWhole said:

I think because it don't matter any more. they already pozzed so there is no any boundary any longer to hold back.

There's also a second possibility:  Once a guy gets all the inoculations available against all the bugs, gets on PReP, i.e. takes every precaution available. the same result occurs.  A mindset of "I've done everything there is to do to protect my physical health,  now I'm going to protect my mental/emotional health, and waltz my ass right into the depths of delight I've been holding back from" therefor ensues.  While the potential of sero-conversion is still present, the likelihood is substantially diminished, and the guy can far more easily achieve his deepest needs and desires.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree with @Ieatcumholes, that it removed the last of my inhibitions. I was always a pretty big slut and had been topping mostly bareback for almost 20 years when I found out. I did not intentionally take a load in my own ass until after I was diagnosed. That said, if I had it to do all over again I would make a greater effort to stay negative and would have gotten tested and started prep as soon as it became available (assuming I was still negative). As it happened I found out I had stage 4 cancer a few days before I found out I was HIV positive, so it was many months between my diagnosis and the 1st time I took a load in my ass.

I also have regrets about any guys I converted before I knew. I was breeding multiple guys every week at the bathhouse up until the Saturday before the events which led to the double diagnosis started. I would not have intentionally exposed anyone after learning my diagnosis, and as it happened I had been undetectable for more than 6 months before I was able to breed anyone.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

Likely to have been sex crazy before poz?

I know I was, it just removed one of the barriers from acting on it. I have little doubt that I would have done the same if I had gone on prep.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I agree with @Ieatcumholes, that it removed the last of my inhibitions. I was always a pretty big slut and had been topping mostly bareback for almost 20 years when I found out. I did not intentionally take a load in my own ass until after I was diagnosed. That said, if I had it to do all over again I would make a greater effort to stay negative and would have gotten tested and started prep as soon as it became available (assuming I was still negative). As it happened I found out I had stage 4 cancer a few days before I found out I was HIV positive, so it was many months between my diagnosis and the 1st time I took a load in my ass.

I also have regrets about any guys I converted before I knew. I was breeding multiple guys every week at the bathhouse up until the Saturday before the events which led to the double diagnosis started. I would not have intentionally exposed anyone after learning my diagnosis, and as it happened I had been undetectable for more than 6 months before I was able to breed anyone.

Curious. Why did you not assume that you could be poz? Any guys fucking raw and not on prep should have in the back of their mind that they could be poz. Especially if fucking anon. Not judging just curious. 

2 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

Curious. Why did you not assume that you could be poz? Any guys fucking raw and not on prep should have in the back of their mind that they could be poz. Especially if fucking anon. Not judging just curious. 

I knew that there was a possibility. I never lied about or hid that possibility. I also rubbered up for any guy that wanted me to, still do, and unless I'm fucking a guy regularly I always give them enough notice to have me pull out before I cum in them.

I'm not claiming either innocence or ignorance, just regrets.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I knew that there was a possibility. I never lied about or hid that possibility. I also rubbered up for any guy that wanted me to, still do, and unless I'm fucking a guy regularly I always give them enough notice to have me pull out before I cum in them.

I'm not claiming either innocence or ignorance, just regrets.

Gotcha. And again, I was not accusing. Was just curious. I’ve done way worst. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2