The Gifted Virgin

Part 39 - Where Life Takes You

Callum rubbed his tired eyes sitting on the toilet his ass still quite sore from the pounding Tony gave him the night before, he pulled a couple of sheets of toilet paper and standing up he tenderly wiped his ass. Looking down in to the toilet bowl he saw the unmistakable string of discoloured bodily fluids, pressing the flush he wandered back in to the coolness of the air conditioned bedroom, he slipped in to bed and settled back down. He movements disturbed Adam's sleep who rolled on to his side facing Callum his arm automatically laying over Callum's chest, his eyes were still shut as he was somewhere between sleep and consciousness. Adam gave a purring moan slowly running his hand across Callum's very smooth baby like skin, watching Adam he saw the corners of his mouth move producing a sleepy smile, he moved his hand and laid it on top of Adam's arm. He could hear Tony and Steve were still in a deep sleep and smiled to himself remembering last night when their desire to have sex had pushed all boundaries out of the way and what a fitting way to finish their trip to LA.

Steve and Callum had always retained an open policy but never overnight stays and last night was the first time they had sex together in a group, they loved each other without doubt but sex had become routine with them which is why they kept their relationship open as it made their love stronger for each other. Callum giggled quietly as Adam's hand and moved up to his neck and quite by accident he found himself with one of Adam's fingers in his ear. He tried to contain himself but his ear was one of his erogenous zones and he was now biting his lip to keep quiet, he felt Adam move slightly then the feeling of his moist lips kissing his neck lightly. Callum could sense Adam was awake but he tried to remain quiet but Adam was no fool, he moved his head until his lips and tongue penetrated in to Callum's mouth. Quietly and with deadly stealthiest Adam slipped on top of Callum and between his legs, his hand yanking Callum's leg around his hips and kissing him deeper his hand guided his cock towards Callum's hole.

Adam's kiss smothered Callum's mouth preventing him making any noise, slipping his cock inside causing Callum to arch his back slightly as he tried to push more in but was already at base, Callum kissed Adam back passionately as he began pushing Callum's ass down hard against the mattress, closing his eyes at the delight of Callum's tight hole gripping hard on his cock. His insides felt the friction and he wanted to moan loudly partly in protest but also desire, the precum began oozing and his back lowered as a new sensuality of slickness and comfort in the fucking took hold. Callum moaned and grabbed hold of Adam as his eyes opened wide then half lowered his neck now arching up as the sensation of Adam's fucking brought him over the edge, his fingers dug in to Adam's back as he felt the signs of ejaculation beginning in his cock, his legs wriggled his cock struggling against the tightness of Adam's body against it preventing any jerking movement, it was almost as if he was being prevented from releasing his seed. As much as it wanted to fire in orgasmic spasms it could only pulse and release coating Adam's stomach. With all his might he tried to remained quiet through his orgasm, with Adam's mouth locked deep on to his it was the quietest orgasm he had experienced, thinking he could last longer at fucking this time he was surprised to feel Callum's clench hard around his cock. Adam's hand rested over Callum's head holding him in place as he pushed his hips up hard, the vice like grip Callum had on his cock was almost pulling the seed from his balls. He kissed Callum frantically and harder as he pumped the young British boy full of his wholesome American seed, deeper and deeper he pushed until he finally laid on top of Callum 'Morning' he said quietly with a big smile on his face. Callum finally catching his breath looking at him 'Morning' he stroked Adam's face as he leaned towards his now flushed face to kiss him.

They both giggled looking over at Tony and Steve who hadn't stirred at all whilst Adam was doing Callum inches away from them. Adam pulled a pillow up next to Callum's head so he could lay his head down, his cock still buried in Callum's ass as he laid on top of him, they kissed and petted for nearly an hour before they fell asleep with their mouths touching each others as if frozen in position. Tony woke up with Steve in his arms and spooning up against him, he had a semi but honestly he was so fucked out from last night after he finished fucking Callum for the seventh time.

"I think someone already got fucked this morning" Steve said stroking Tony's arm.
Tony kissed Steve's neck "Is that a hint?" he asked rubbing his semi hard cock against Steve's ass.
Steve patted his leg "I'm to sore at the moment, later definitely" he said tugging the hairs on Tony's leg.
Tony chuckled "Thank god, I am running on empty at the moment" he replied.
Steve turned still held in Tony's arms to face him "It was an amazing night".
"What the hotel opening or me opening you?" Tony replied with a smirk on his face.
Steve smiled and kissed him "Both but you opening me was the highlight".
Adam stirred and looked over "What are two talking about?" he asked grinning.
Steve looked over his shoulder "Are you inside my boyfriend?".
Adam nodded then licked the side of Callum's face "eeww" Callum squeaked from somewhere underneath.

Adam managed to ease his cock out of Callum's ass and climbed off the bed announcing he was going to have a shower before they went down, Steve rolled out of Tony's arms, good idea he commented jumping out of bed and grabbing Adam's hand. Tony looked over at Callum who giggled and moved into his arms kissing him deeply.

That afternoon Callum and Steve stood outside of security hugging with Adam and Tony one final time before they boarded their flight back to London, Daniel and Jordan had already flown back to Barbados earlier. Callum was very teary as they said one final good bye.

Steve turned to Tony "We are going to miss you both" he strained trying to stop himself from watering up.
Tony hugged him harder "You are both amazing guys and really happy your in our lives" he replied.
"Promise you will come to Barbados in April when we start our 3 months?" Steve asked looking seriously at Tony.
Tony kissed his head "You try and stop us, plus you have to come to our wedding".
"You try and stop us" Steve replied laughing "Nothing will stop us being there".

They waved as Steve and Callum turned to wave at them after clearing security and they watched them disappear from view. Three weeks on and Adam stood in arrivals at JFK on a chilly Saturday afternoon, Tony walked up to Adam having parked the car. Since returning from LA they had several skype calls with Steve and Callum who were just starting a couple of months holiday before taking over in Barbados from Daniel and Jordan. But their urge and desire to see each other brought them here this Saturday afternoon waiting for Steve and Callum to arrive and spend a month in New York state with them before flying down to Barbados. A week after they returned home to the UK Callum had been the first to show signs of getting infected, he was in bed for a couple of days and Adam would skype him 3 or 4 times every day to chat, Steve fell the following week but surprisingly he had only minor headaches and a temperature for 24 hours but it was enough to know for them to get tested. Tony spotted them first wheeling their trolley full of luggage through the doors as they entered in to the arrival concourse.

Callum ran over in to the arms of Tony "Oh god it's so good to see you again".
Steve kissed and hugged Adam "Were a little different from the last time" Steve said some what pleased.
Adam looked at him "We did wonder if it would change how you both felt" he said questioningly.
Callum hugged and kissed Adam "No, but I think it was inevitable" Callum said holding on to Adam.
"Inevitable?" Tony asked looking a little surprised.
Steve nodded "Ever since we first met we knew we would have sex with you at some time" he giggled.

They walked out of the airport in to the chilly and biting wind that was blowing across from the lakes, they packed in to the SUV and Tony put the heating on full blast as they drove along the coast up to Larchmont.

"I didn't know it could get so cold here" Callum said still feeling the cold.
Adam put his arm around him "Yes we are expecting what they call lake effect snow later".
"Snow! will it be enough to build a snowman" Callum asked excitedly.
Steve laughed "When we get snow it is about half an inch if that".
"These snow storms can easily bring a couple of feet within hours" Steve replied hugging Callum closer.

As they drove northwards to Larchmont flurries of snow were filling the air slowly but jet lag had taken Callum as it's victim. Steve chuckled looking behind him seeing Callum asleep in Adam's arms, he joked that Callum was awake most of the night with excitement to see you both. Tony turned the SUV on to the drive way and Steve muttered wow and how old England the house looked.

Walking in to the house Steve looked around the lower floor "This is a lovely place".
Tony smiled as Steve joined him in the kitchen "It was Mark and Ben's house".
Steve looked over "Was? Did you buy it from them?" he asked sitting down.
"No, it was embarrassing, but after Ben decided to move to LA Mark gave it to us" Tony handed Steve a coffee.
Steve nodded "You guys really do have a close friendship" he said thanking Tony for the coffee.
Tony smiled "We do but it also includes you and Callum as well as Danny and Jordan".
Steve sipped his coffee and put it down looking at Tony "Do you think things are awkward between us now?" he asked.
Tony stopped and looked at him "Why would you think that?" he replied.
"Don't know, I just thought it may have been you know because of what happened" Steve said looking at his cup.
Tony walked around and hugged him "I did wonder but seeing you both today confirmed it".
Steve looked up "Confirmed what exactly?" he asked.
Tony smiled and kissed his head "Adam and I are both kind of in to you and Callum in a big way".
Steve looked like a weight had been lifted "We think the same way, don't know why".
"I think all the flirting was a precursor to something bigger underneath" Tony suggested smiling at him.
Adam walked in "What are you two gossiping about?" he asked heading to the coffee machine.
Tony chuckled "Steve and Callum might be in love with us" he said as Steve shot an embarrassed look.
Adam casually walked past "I told you so" he remarked taking Callum a coffee.
Steve looked confusingly at Tony "What did he mean?" he asked.
"Adam was convinced the night we slept together" Tony replied "he just didn't want to say anything".
Steve smiled "And what about you and Adam?" he ventured.
Tony laughed "Oh god very much so" he said without hesitation.
"I guess it will change after the wedding though?" Steve said finishing his coffee.
Tony refilled his cup "I don't know, I guess it depends on how you both feel" he spoke with sincerity.

The rest of Saturday Callum spent napping and when awake he would sit at the bay window in the lounge watching the snow falling heavier and heavier as the afternoon turned in to evening. By Sunday afternoon the worst of the snowfall was over and as promised almost two feet had fallen, Callum and Adam were outside building the biggest snowman they could manage. Tony and Steve wee snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie with their friend Nicky in the starring role, occasionally glimpsing out the window chuckling at the big kids outside who were now engaged in a snowball fight with the kids across the road. Tony's facetime went off and picking his phone up he saw it was Ben calling.

"What's up Ben?" Tony said after the connection was made.
"Hi Tony, wanted to let you know Ethan and I are coming home on Wednesday" Ben said dragging Ethan in view.
"Hey Tony, where is Adam?" Ethan asked trying to peer as if he could see the room.
Tony held his phone up to the window "Outside playing in the snow like a kid" he chuckled.
"You got snow! and since when does Adam play in the snow?" Ethan and Ben both shouted down the phone.
"Wait a minute" Ben suddenly said "If Adam is outside who is sat next to you?" he asked.
Tony laughed and moved the phone round to Steve "Hi boys" he said.
Their excitement was plain to see "Are you going to be there on Wednesday?" Ethan asked pushing Ben.
"Yes we are here for a month" Steve replied smiling at them.
"Mark, come see who were talking to" Ben called across the pool terrace.
Ethan twisted the phone towards him "Don't plan anything for Saturday let's have a day out" he said.
Steve nodded "That would be great Ethan".
"Who is it?" Mark asked approaching and Ethan turned the phone "Steve hi, how are you both?" he asked knowingly.
Steve chuckled "We are both fine, Callum is outside with Adam in the snow" he moved the phone to the window.
"Wait a minute are you in NY?" Mark asked sounding surprised hearing Steve and Tony laugh.
Steve placed the phone back to him "Yes with Tony and Adam for a month, is Angelo there?".
Mark called and Angelo came over "What is it?" Angelo asked "Hey Steve" he said seeing him.
Steve clearly rubbed his cock making Angelo laugh "God you are sexy Angelo" he laughed.
Angelo burst out laughing "Shame your not here and where is the cutie?" he asked.
Steve showed Angelo "Where is Josh I can't see him?" Steve asked.
"Oh Maddy and Nicky have taken him out shopping, he spends more time with them than us" Ben said laughing.

The call had lasted way longer than Ben had thought it would and he never had expected Steve and Callum to be in NY, Mark and Ethan on the other hand guessed something was going on as there was definitely sparks flying between them whilst they were in LA. Angelo was still annoyed with Mark as he had found out that he was paying for the new swimming pool at Ethan and his ranch style house. Angelo knew Mark well enough not to argue the point any further so reluctantly he had agreed. Angelo and Ethan were in the process of hiring a housekeeper come cook who would come in daily or live in since they had ample bedrooms in their new home. Stefan had come highly recommended by Nicky, he had worked a few months as a relief housekeeper for one of her movie star friends and they were desperate to keep him on, but Nicky had arranged for him to meet the couple looking for a housekeeper. Angelo and Ethan were meeting Stefan at their house in an hour so they had quickly put on their shorts and t-shirt and headed off, Nicky had also warned them not to be disappointed if Stefan didn't accept any job offer they made as it was a cut neck business recruiting housekeepers.

Stefan arrived at the address and was somewhat surprised to see it was a gay couple, he immediately recognised Angelo since his photo with Nicky was big news in LA spearing lots of rumours. Stefan had formed an immediate connection at the interview with Angelo and Ethan, at 25 years old Stefan was a undeniably a hot blond bombshell from Canada who knew his stuff. He was not backward and coming forward and explained that his 4 year relationship with his previous partner had fallen apart badly, it had left him penniless and without a home as he would have to move out in a couple of weeks. His partners wandering eye and cock was the final straw for him so he was looking to get in to employment quickly. Angelo had sat there listening to him intently and going over his references in scrupulous detail. Ethan on the other hand just sat there watching him, he was the shorter than Angelo but taller than him and he could easily see that Stefan worked out a bit as he had a very finely tuned definition under his shirt. His blond hair was kept neatly trimmed and his deep blue eyes were abnormally seductive. Angelo liked what he saw and knew he was more than capable and up to the task, Ethan had already given Angelo a nod indicating that he liked him.

"Do you have any questions for us Stefan?" Angelo asked him.
Stefan nodded "I guess I need to know what the terms are and what your expectation is?" he replied.
Angelo looked stumped "Oh, cook and keep the house clean, is that what you mean?"
Stefan chuckled "Yes that is what I mean. It is a big house to keep orderly" he commented.
Ethan was amused by how Angelo faltered "I expect we will get a cleaner a few days a week as well".
"Phew that's a relief" Stefan relaxed and laughed feeling comfortable being around them.
"We are not fancy people we like normal healthy food" Ethan said as Angelo held his hand under the table.
Stefan smiled "Well I think that is all I need to know for now".
Angelo and Stefan stood up "We shall let you know our decision" he said but Stefan looked at him.
"Ah" Stefan paused "actually it is me that will let you know if I want to work for you" he said.
Ethan looked confused "What do you mean?" he asked.
Stefan looked at him "Well housekeepers are hard to come by and we decide who we work for".
Angelo looked at Ethan "I see, do you have other interviews lined up?" he asked him.
Stefan nodded "Yes I have six this week".
"So what do we have to do to get you?" Ethan asked not sure what he would get in response.
Stefan smiled "Nothing I like you both already but I need to see what else is being offered".
"We are offering a live in position" Angelo said causing Stefan to turn to him.
Stefan sat back down "Are you offering me the position?" he asked.
Angelo nodded "Yes, we both like you and would love it you worked here".
Stefan paused for a moment "Just work here like no other stuff" he asked out of concern.
Ethan giggled "None of that if that's what you mean, we only have eyes for each other".
Stefan smiled "That was obvious from when I first met you both, but yes it is what I meant".
"I can't promise about our friends though" Angelo said smiling.
Stefan laughed "I am sure I will be able to handle them anyway most..." he began saying but broke off quickly.
Ethan looked at him "You were going to say something?" he asked him
Stefan shifted in his seat "I hope it's not a problem, I am hiv positive" he looked vulnerable as he spoke.
Angelo smiled "That's not a problem Stefan we are as well".
Stefan couldn't believe his luck "So can I be your housekeeper?" he asked looking at them both.
"When do you want to move in?" Angelo asked smiling.

Angelo and Ethan couldn't believe their own luck at finding Stefan and him agreeing to work for them. It was only after they had a call with Nicky to tell her the news that she said they must have really impressed him if he choose them that quickly, he giggled then said how annoyed some of the other families are going to be knowing he is no longer looking.

As the weeks went on Ethan and Angelo had moved out of Liongate and settled in to their own home with Stefan as their housekeeper and a great friendship blossomed between them, Stefan had also taken to Mark and Ben who were always coming round for dinner, he was initially gobsmacked when Mark Davenport walked in to the house with his husband and staying over. Angelo had already briefed Stefan that Franco would be coming to live with them after their friends wedding in April. After lunching one Sunday Ben and Ethan were dangling their feet in the new large pool when Ben got a text from Heike saying she was finished and at the house now.

Ben jumped to his feet shouting "Heike has finished Mark she is at the house waiting".
Mark jumped up "Come on guys lets go" he turned seeing Stefan cleaning the table "Stefan come on".
Stefan looked up "No please I have work to do" he replied.
Ethan ran over and dragged Stefan "Come on were going to 321 St Pierre" Stefan gave up and joined them.
Angelo put his arm around Stefan "Sorry if we are being pushy or treating you differently than a housekeeper" he said.
Stefan smiled "I quite like it, it does take some adjustment being treated this way it is unusual".
Angelo laughed "I told you we were normal, we both like having you in the house".
Stefan looked up at 321 St Pierre "Wow" he said then turned to Angelo "Oh and I do love working for you both Angelo".

Heike came out to greet them with a kind of nervous look as she didn't expect Ben to be bringing a group down. they all stepped inside and Heike gave them tour around the elegant and informal interiors she had created for Mark and Ben. In essence she had captured their vision perfectly, it was not showy but yet it oozed modern elegance, Mark hugged and kissed Heike telling her it was totally perfect. Ben was still going around the various rooms with Ethan and Stefan when Angelo caught up with Mark and Heike.

"This is amazing Heike, seeing how it was to how it is now, wow" Angelo said and gave her a hug.
Heike smiled "Well I'm just glad everyone likes it" she said.
Angelo turned to her "Will you do ours?" he said "You know redesign it?".
"Of course I will Angelo, this could be a new avenue of business for me" She replied smiling.
Angelo looked a little confused "I thought you are an interior designer?" he said chuckling.
Heike laughed "Yes, but I mean doing mansions in Bel Air, all my work is in Orange County" she replied.

Ben had walked outside and took some initiative for once and called Bobby, explaining what he wanted to Bobby who got right on the case. Bobby knew he only had to make one phone call to the right magazine and it was instantly snapped up at $500k for the article. Ben had re-joined the others hugging and kissing Heike excitedly at how amazing their new home was. Ben's phone rang and seeing it was Bobby calling he answered it and had a quick conversation before hanging up and walking over to Heike, she looked stunned that her work was not only going to be featured in a magazine but her step-son had also insisted they do an article on the designer. Mark kissed and hugged Heike telling her how much he loved what she had done with the place.

Ethan and Ben's trip back east had been busy and Ethan was now studying his final part of business law having been coerced by Angelo and his father to go down the route. Secretly he was quite happy to as he would be able to work with Angelo, Ben and Franco when he eventually moved to LA.

Over on the east coast Steve and Callum's were enjoying their last week with Adam and Tony before flying back to Barbados. Unlike their friends in LA Adam and Tony had to work to survive but since Tony had been given the job of East Coast director of sales, which he was pretty good at, it paid a really good salary and was making their life easier. Due to Mark's status with the airline he had managed to wrangle Concierge Club membership which made flying to LA cheaper and easier. Their last night in NY Steve and Callum sat talking with Tony and Adam over dinner bringing many things to the surface and Tony was surprised to hear about their life in the UK and how small their apartment was. But Tony and Adam had already been persuaded by Steve and Callum to accept a two week stay at the Salinger Barbados Retreat for their honeymoon, Lucy and Daniel's present to them for the wedding.

The weeks that followed saw Angelo, Ethan and Stefan move in to Mark and Ben's place whilst Heike performed her magic on Angelo and Ethan's home. Since the article Heike as getting more requests for doing Bel Air mansions and it also meant that Ben saw more of his father since he would often pop by to see Heike and him. Heike did a amazing job on Angelo and Ethan's place and they moved back in a few days before they were due to fly off to NY for Adam and Tony's wedding, Stefan was invited to join them but he declined and said he would be just fine getting the house in order for their return. Angelo showed him the annexe and said this is where Franco will be living and asked if he could give it a once over to make sure it was okay for their return, Stefan laughed and told him not to worry about thing.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 40 - Franco Returns

Sandra turned and kissed her son and Tony as they returned from picking up their morning suits for the wedding, for Harrison this was quite a large affair as Sandra was still top dog on the social scale in town. Since the wedding was taking place at Adam's parents large country house in Harrison they were staying there until they left for Barbados. Mark as usual had arranged everyone's flight including Steve and Callum's from Barbados, they had touched down 1 hour a go and where on their way in the airlines car towards Harrison, they had been invited to stay at Adam's family home since the house Adam and Tony owned in Larchmont would be occupied by Nicky and Kit with their children along with Sam. Angelo's house was occupied by him and Ethan along with Daniel, Jordan, Josh and Bobby. Maddy, Lucy and the two David's were staying in NY at the Chatwell hotel which Mark had arranged. Franco was also going to be staying with Angelo and Ethan whilst Ben and Mark were staying at his mother and step fathers place in Harrison.

That Friday evening everyone had arrived and they were due to meet a 7pm at the restaurant in the Larchmont marina for a kind of rehearsal dinner as Sandra was very traditional in that respect and insisted on it happening. She had booked out one half of the restaurant guessing 25-30 guests would be enough as it was close family and friends only. Adam and  Tony had kept quiet about Nicky and Sam attending the wedding as he didn't want word to get out to quickly. Bu Sandra knew Madeline Davenport was coming which was a massive coup in her social standing. Guests had started arriving and Sandra with Adam's father Brad were hosting as guests arrived and taking them towards the sectioned off part of the restaurant.

The owners of the restaurant had come in specially as they had glimpsed the guest list seeing Madeline and Davenport with their son Mark and his husband Ben. They knew they had to impress and greeted them warmly as they arrived, David Davenport turned to the owner and told him no expense spared and he will take care of the bill authorising his credit card. Sandra reappeared and greeted the Davenports and Salingers as they arrived together, she still couldn't fathom out how Adam and Tony had got into such a circle of influential people, she returned still shaking her head in joy when she spotted Ethan walking in the door, she ran over to hug him then looking over his shoulder she stopped in shock seeing Nicky and Kit walking in. Suddenly the mysterious question marks on the guest list made sense.

Ethan chuckled "Sandra let me introduce you to Nicky, Kit their children and Sam Smith".
"Oh wow, oh go, oh wow, how lovely to meet you" Sandra said somewhat tongue tied.
"And Angelo who you know" Ethan said.

It was a surreal evening and she felt like she would need to keep pinching herself to make sure it wasn't a dream. Adam had already explained that in small town Harrison his mother was top dog in the ladies circle to Nicky, Maddy and Lucy, all three of them knew the importance of appearance and had chatted away with Sandra and doing what they could by making sure they had Bobby take a photo of the 4 of them together after the wedding. It was a rowdy rehearsal dinner and evening but everyone had a great time, Sandra went over to the head waiter asking to settle up the account but the owner intervened and told her that everything had already been taken of. When probed the owner declined to reveal who had paid, Sandra returned and Adam seeing a confused look asked her what was wrong, after she explained he saw David Davenport give him a wink. Adam smiled and told her not to worry and not to make a fuss.

Both Adam and Tony's parents wee quite emotional throughout the ceremony, the gardens had been infused with white lilies which was Adam's grandmothers favourite flowers and was his choice to remember her by. Steve and Callum sat there holding hands next to Daniel and Jordan, both Adam and Tony would glance at Steve and Callum and smile. The rest of the group had already picked up that something was going on with these four, only Franco seemed a little out of the picture since only just re-joining his gay family as he called it. Still hurt and upset by Joaquim he had put his straight barrier back up although he knew deep down he enjoyed the company of guys, he had a lot of love and admiration for Josh and couldn't help wondering if they would have been together now if he had only let Josh in at the time. Bobby had his photographer there and rounded up all the guys for a family picture which took half an hour to get everyone in place, little did they know that they would have to retake the family photo at another wedding as was destined to grow again. For now that Bobby stood with Josh and Franco next to Ethan, Angelo, Ben, Mark, Adam, Tony, Steve, Callum, Jordan and Daniel. After the photographer was happy we got the right picture it was Angelo who said that the family was 13 and needed to be 14 looking at Franco. Ethan leaned in to Franco and told and whispered to Franco that they were all on a mission to find him someone, he shook his head and laughed hugging Ethan.

"You don't know how much I have missed everyone" Franco said holding Ethan tight.
Ethan kissed him on the cheek "Well your coming back and I am excited to have you around again".
Franco sighed "My only regret is letting Josh go but my head wasn't in that space at the time".
Ethan looked at him "No one could have predicted what was going happen Franco least of all you".
Franco nodded "I thought I wanted a Latin boyfriend but I can't trust them after Joaquim" he opened up.
"You need someone is more stable no flitting around city to city every day" Ethan said smiling.
He smiled back at Ethan "At least we can have some fun trying to find me someone" he laughed.

By midnight the wedding party was finally coming to an end and guests were leaving, Ethan had introduced his mother and father to Nicky, Kit and the Davenports as well as Sam, Ellie knew what to expect in 2 months time when her son and Angelo were due to marry. David Davenport had an instant connection with Jack and chatted quite openly about the problems he was facing with their legal counsel and upfront planted the seed that both he and Ethan would make a formidable team working together in LA for him and Angelo's company as well as handling their financial affairs. It gave Jack a lot to think about especially as he knew how upset Ellie got every time Ethan came home and left again, she couldn't let go of him and neither could Jack. As David left Jack he shook his hand and looked him in the eye 'Think about it Jack but don't take to long', Jack already decided that tomorrow he would talk to them all as a family but only if Ethan would agree would they consider it, he wasn't overly sure if Ellie would leave Harrison and then there was Sofie to consider although she too missed Ethan.

The following morning bright and early Adam and Tony left for Barbados to spend two weeks at the Salinger Barbados with Steve and Callum, picking up Daniel and Jordan en-route who despite handing over the reigns for a few months decided to spend some time enjoying the sun. Angelo and Ethan were having lunch with Ethan's family and during the time they spent together Jack told them about the offer from David Davenport, Ellie was still mulling things over since Jack had told her before they went to bed and she was adamant that the decision had to be thought out and agreed by everyone. Ethan looked at Angelo who just smiled and he knew that Angelo was fine whatever decision was made, he couldn't help but think this was a mere formality and the decision was partly made. Ethan knew how successful his father was in this area and was constantly turning away contracts as he was so busy, Raffa made sure he kept plenty of business coming his way. Raffa had even told Jack that if he ever moved away he would still refer business to him after the deal was done with Angelo's company, with Ethan working with him they would be able to comfortably manage the workload, he had even thought that Ellie could manage the office and make it a real family business. Ethan agreed to the idea and even his sister was getting excited at the prospect they could move to LA and she could pursue her dancing. As they parted company after lunch Ethan told them to think about it carefully over a few days before making any decision.

The flight back to LA went quickly since the group had taken over most of first class they were constantly walking up and down chatting to everyone, for the first time the limos parted ways after passing the East Gate compound of Bel Air going to the respective houses. Franco was excited but one thing still played on his mind and that was Josh, they hadn't really finalised things so Franco took the opportunity on the flight to get him alone for a few minutes.

"Josh I'm sorry the way things went with us, you know if I had known then it would be different now" Franco said looking at Josh.
Josh sighed "Franco I like you as a friend, but I can't deny how much you hurt me and then go all gay".
"I wasn't at the time, but it was that kiss with you that threw my life in turmoil" Franco stared straight ahead.
Josh smiled "Did I turn you gay then?" he asked.
Franco looked at him and smiled "I guess you did. You and Bobby really serious then?".
Josh nodded "He has asked me to marry him and I said yes" he said looking at Franco "I don't want things to be difficult between us".
Franco leaned over and kissed him "You will always have a place in my heart Josh" he spoke with meaning "And I want us to stay close friends".
Josh nodded and kissed Franco back "Good and I do as well".

Franco went and sat next to Bobby and explained things to him, Bobby looked at Franco and smiled pulling him in for a kiss which Franco found strange as he had never kissed a guy with a beard before and giggled every time is brushed his face. Bobby knew all about Josh and Franco's turbulent history and finally understood why Josh fell for Franco, but he found it funnier how much alike he and Angelo were in looks and build and how he got his reputation as a bit of a rough boy in college, but underneath he was a very genuine and kind person.

Stefan stood outside in shorts and t-shirt having gone round and given the house one last going over to make it spotlessly clean and after finishing dinner. He had prepared the annexe for Franco and was looking forward to meeting him albeit a little nervous unsure what to expect, all he did know was the was much like Angelo but shorter. The limo turned on to the driveway and pulled up to the house, he suddenly realised that in all his years of doing this job he had never waited outside for his employers to return, but then none had shown him such warmth at welcoming him to their home and allowing him to use the pool and gym when ever he wanted. Ethan was first out and Stefan walked over to help with their bags but he was knocked for six in surprise as Ethan flung his arms around Stefan hugging and kissing him.

"Wow that was a nice welcome" Stefan chuckled.
Ethan let him go "Oh god sorry, I hope I didn't offend you?" he asked.
Stefan smiled "I don't think you could ever offend me Ethan, just took me by surprise" he replied.
Angelo walked around "Stefan hope you survived without us" he said kissing him on the cheek.
"It was quiet and lonely without you here" he said hugging Angelo thinking this was still strange the way they treated him.
Ethan dragged Franco out of the car "Stefan this is Franco" he said spotting the look between them straight away.
Franco walked up to Stefan "Hi" was all he could say, his head had been truly turned by Stefan.
They shook hands "Great to meet you Franco or can I call you mini Angelo" he chuckled but then went serious.
Franco was already laughing "Do that and I will teach you a lesson" he said staring at Stefan.
Stefan went round and picked two bags up "I look forward to you trying" he said walking off the house.
Franco turned to Ethan "Fuck Ethy he is hot".
Angelo gave Franco a gentle kick on the ass "Hands off the staff" he chuckled walking inside.
Ethan was watching Franco with a grin on his face "You two didn't waste any time flirting".
Franco turned his head sharply to Ethan "Yeah but never have the courage to act on it".
Ethan put his arm around Franco and gave him a kiss "He is a really nice person Franco and I think he was a little taken back by you".
Franco smiled "Yeah but as Angelo said he works for you so off limits I guess" he said.
Ethan walked with him to the house "Would you though, I mean he is way from being a Latino?".
"Blah" Franco said "I have decided to expand my horizon" he laughed "I need something reliable".

Franco was too tired to eat but wandered around the house for a while approving of the place and how much he loved the interiors, Angelo took him to the annexe where he had his own lounge, bathroom and bedroom. He told Franco to see how he got on in here and if he wanted to he could have a bedroom in the main house. Franco had never had this much room before but he was waning and needed to sleep.

"Have you eaten Stefan?" Angelo asked as he wandered back in to the kitchen.
Stefan looked over at him "No I will eat after I have finished your dinner" he replied.
Angelo shook his head "Nonsense you will dine with us Stefan".
"No really Angelo that is not necessary and it is what I am use to" Stefan said plating the salad.
Ethan chuckled "Do as he says Stefan you won't win" he picked up a piece of cucumber and ate it.
"Hands off" Stefan went to slap his hand but missed and laughed "Okay if you are sure" he said.

Angelo fetched a bottle of wine and helped set the table out on the terrace, pouring half a glass for Ethan and one for him and Stefan. They ate and chatted for several hours until Stefan began clearing the table, Ethan got up and helped him carry things back to the kitchen and then returned to the terrace and sat on Angelo's lap kissing him.

"I'm tired it's been a long weekend" Ethan said to Angelo running his hands along his muscled arms.
Angelo watched Ethan lovingly "I don't care how tired you are" he whispered to him.
Ethan's cock was already hard, he looked at Angelo and whispered back to him "Show me how much you love and own me".
Angelo stroked the side of Ethan's face "I'm going to do more than own you".
Ethan giggled "Fuck I love you so much Angelo you drive me crazy" he said kissing him deep.

Angelo picked Ethan up and kissing him they wandered through the lounge and down to the master bedroom. Stefan watched them from the kitchen turned on by how plain and simple their love for each other showed, he missed having a boyfriend and sharing sensual and erotic moments like he had just seen. Shaking it off Stefan knew he had to move on and sort his life out but he wasn't just going to settle for anything he wanted someone to really love and love him and that was the hardest thing to find, but right now he was very happy having found Angelo and Ethan to work for and they had shown him nothing but genuine friendship as well.

Angelo lowered Ethan on to the bed their mouths still attached tongues dancing around trying to get the upper hand, whilst he was still not match for Angelo's physique Ethan was still quite formidable pitted against him. It was his ability to hold his own, well nearly, against Angelo but there was never any question who was in charge in the bedroom. Angelo flipped Ethan on to his stomach and pinned him down ripping his underwear off, Ethan giggled in pure delight when Angelo got rough with him but no matter how much he wriggled and tried to manoeuvre away Angelo knew he only had to stick one finger in his ass and Ethan would be subdued. They wrestled around on the bed rolling on top of each other naked, broken up by intense kissing before resuming when Angelo got Ethan in a bearhug on the bed. Ethan groaned in pleasure feeling the arms of his man holding him tight, he allowed him a few minutes of selfish pleasure before resuming his struggle. Angelo telling him to stop struggling and be his bitch, Ethan retorted I ain't not bitch before his head hell forward and he moaned unable to do anything, Angelo had lowered his arm and slipped a finger in to Ethan's ass. Angelo laughed kissing Ethan's head 'I know your weakness baby'. Quickly Ethan was flipped back on his stomach and already Angelo had him pinned down his cock sliding and rubbing against Ethan's hole. Ethan stretched his legs and his toes curled in anticipation, hands grabbing the top of the mattress to brace for impact.

Ethan raised his head and moaned feeling his ass stretching open as Angelo's prised his lover open and immersed his cock in one long gentle push until his balls rested on Ethan's ass. He turned his head feeling Angelo's hot breath on his neck and sought his mouth, their lips parting and allowing Angelo's tongue to enter his mouth they melded in to a heap of lust and desire for each other. Angelo secured one arm around Ethan's neck the other around his body, his hips undulating in slow purposeful thrusts to remind Ethan that he belonged to him. Ethan's left arm held Angelo's head, he moaned again this time in a slight pain but pleasurable feeling that he did when Angelo wriggled his hips from side to side, Ethan could feel Angelo's hard cock pushing against the sides of his anal wall causing his nerve endings to tingle in the sensation. Ethan's legs thumping against the mattress until Angelo hooked his feet under Ethan's legs pinning them apart and stopping them from moving. Hs toes seemed to curl in on themselves and he moaned louder, he felt the full weight of Angelo on top of him, his body and legs securely held in place 'Oh Angelo' he moaned pushing his ass up to meet the downward thrusts trying to get more of him inside.

Ethan was so turned on and horny he begged Angelo to fuck him harder and he yelped and groaned as he began to feel the speed and intensity increase, they kissed again and looked each other in the eye. Angelo felt tingling in his balls as he seed was on the move, his arm tightened around Ethan's body and he began to quicken the pace of his fucking, breathing hard and kissing Ethan's neck he began to feel the ass tighten around his cock and Ethan cried and moaned as his orgasm took over his body. Angelo could feel Ethan's cum coating his arm that held his boy securely, he gave several hard thrusts and fired his seed with love and purpose in to Ethan. Angelo's ass cheeks clenched with every spasm from his ejaculation jolting his cock and pushing his seed deep in to Ethan. He collapsed on top to catch his breath, he never imagined that sex with Ethan would get even hotter and more intense as their relationship grew in to pure selfless adoration for each other. Ethan stroked Angelo's head 'oh fuck' was all he could say still pinned on the bed and held in Angelo's arms and a big smile on his face. Carefully Angelo pulled his flaccid but still big cock out of Ethan's ass and rolled on to his back, Ethan climbed on top of Angelo and laid there in his arms kissing each other. Tired and exhausted from their weekend they quickly fell asleep.

Angelo was up early and went to make a coffee to find Stefan was already up and had a pot of coffee ready and some fruit and yoghurt prepared. Quickly he ate breakfast and poured a coffee and went to sit outside to drink it and enjoy the morning air, he smiled seeing Stefan swimming quite energetically in the pool.

"Morning, didn't expect to see you up and around this early" he called out to Stefan.
Stefan stopped swimming catching his breath "It's a work day so figured you would be up early".
"Thanks for this by the way" Angelo said holding his cup up "Mark and Ben are coming for dinner tonight".
Stefan nodded "Anything in particular you would like for dinner?" he asked climbing out of the pool.
Angelo shook his head "Oh I don't know what do you suggest?" he was completely lost of ideas.
Stefan chuckled "Leave it with me, I will do something healthy" he said drying himself off.
"Oh it will be six for dinner, you are joining us as five is an odd number" Angelo said chuckling.
"Okay, I know better than to say no to you by now" Stefan laughed and smiled at him.
Franco walked out on to the terrace dressed only his boxers "Morning".
Angelo looked at him "Franco have some decency and get dressed properly" he said shaking his head.
Franco poked his tongue out and took his boxers off "Going for a swim, you coming back in?" he asked Stefan.
Stefan was busy looking at Franco's body and the tattoos "Sorry, oh no that's okay I have work to do".
Franco shrugged his shoulders "Suit yourself" he replied and dropped his boxers so he was naked and dived in.

Angelo smiled to himself he knew Franco enough to know when he was being coy and even more so in Stefan's presence, he said his good bye and went off to kiss Ethan who was still in bed. Stefan had never seen such a developed 20 year old, his tattoos were not erratic but very sensually adorned his youthful body, there was no question he had the hots for Franco but didn't know if it was the roughness of him that he liked and the way he spoke or just that he was a very sexy looking guy. Boundaries Stefan reminded himself, never cross them but he couldn't help smiling as he walked back to his room to shower.

"I'm off sexy" Angelo said leaning over to kiss Ethan.
Ethan grabbed Angelo to kiss him properly "Wish you didn't have to work today".
Angelo chuckled "Keep your eye on Franco today" he said winking at him.
Ethan looked at Angelo "Oh you see it as well?" he asked.
"See what?" Angelo asked jokingly.
Ethan smiled "Franco and Stefan" he replied in a did you not know way.
Angelo nodded "Yeah but I don't want Franco to make things difficult with Stefan".
Ethan laid back on his pillow giggling "Unless you ban it something it going to happen between them".
"Behave you or you will get another pounding tonight" Angelo said kissing him again.
"Now your just egging me on to misbehave" Ethan smiled and cosied himself under the duvet.
Stefan knocked on the door "Coffee Ethan?" he asked through the door.
"God sake Stefan come in, you don't have to ask through the door" Ethan said and Angelo laughed.
"See you all later" Angelo said as he left the bedroom.
Ethan looked at Stefan putting the coffee down "Stay a while Stefan" he said.
Stefan smiled "Okay just for a few minutes" he replied.
"Do you mind me asking about what happened you know with your boyfriend?" Ethan asked out of the blue.
"No" Stefan replied "after 4 years we found we were not in the same space, we hadn't been for quite awhile".
Ethan nodded "That's quite sad and he was a fool to let you go" he said sympathetically.
"Yeah, we have not spoken and it was a case of me having to move out quickly" Stefan looked at Ethan.
"I am sorry, I wouldn't know how to handle such a breakup" Ethan said putting his cup down.
Stefan looked at him "I love him and he still loves me but we would have ended up hating each other, sometimes you know when your not compatible".
Ethan leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek "Stay friends with him if you can, I mean look at Ben and me".
Stefan raised an eyebrow "I thought you two were inseparable?".
Ethan shook his head "When he found out I was gay he was quite harsh to me in many ways but it was down to his own feelings".
"What do you mean?" Stefan asked laying back on the bed.
Ethan chuckled "He knew he was gay as well and always had a crush on me. I have slept with him many times as we grew up".
"And when it was all out did you?" Stefan asked curiously.
Ethan laughed "No, we kiss and other stuff but never fuck that's reserved for our lovers".
Stefan half smiled "So what about you, I mean is Angelo your first?" he asked with interest.
Ethan chuckled "He was my first and took my virginity and owns me" he said laughing.
Stefan shook his head "Wow that is so lucky, so was he responsible for you know?".
"Yes, the first time, we met on my 18th birthday when I went to the bathhouse" Ethan explained.
Stefan looked at him "And your sort of okay with it?" he asked "Sorry I don't mean to be intrusive".
Ethan smiled at him "It was more than I bargained for but he stuck by me, a little rocky to start with".
"In what way?" Stefan asked.
Ethan shrugged "When I fell ill and he cared for me we had a turbulent evening one night".
"I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of him" Stefan joked.
Ethan smiled again "Well I did that one night and that's when he told me that he owned me".
He continued "Some how I climbed his barriers and got to him, he stuck by me without question".
Stefan smiled "I saw the genuine love you have for each other when I first me you both".
Ethan laughed "He is an incredible person to be around and in bed with".
Stefan stood "Treasure what you have. Thanks Ethan, I needed this chat" he said picking up the empty cup.
"You know Angelo thinks of you as part of our family being so close to us" Ethan said watching him.
Stefan turned and smiled "Thank you I think" he laughed "just give me time to adapt to working like this".
Ethan chuckled "You better adapt quickly at be more at ease with us".
Stefan laughed "Is that so" he said "I need to sort dinner out this evening, breakfast is in the kitchen".

Ethan and Franco sat in the kitchen having breakfast before they were due to head off and find Angelo and Mark at the office and take Ben and Josh out to lunch. Ethan was due at a lecture the following day to pick up some course work for the next week so he was making the most of his free day. Franco was looking forward to starting work the following week and chose his workspace, by lunchtime Ethan and Ben were stood waiting for Franco to finish with Angelo and Mark. Ethan asked Ben were he fancied lunch and Ben looked at him and said he knew the perfect place to take Franco. Considering they were dressed smartly Ben decided to take the guys for lunch at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire. Ben was using the Liongate limo and drive since David and Maddy were out of town for a week, the drive took 20 minutes before they pulled up outside. The door man immediately came over and spoke in his radio recognising the limos plates 'DAVENPORT1', he opened the door and Franco, Josh and Ethan climbed out and he nodded courteously, Ben exited and was greeted as Mr Davenport. The flurry of staff escorting them to a table on the terrace and attending to their every need for an hour made them feel very special but Ben was still down to earth but getting use to this where ever he went now. The head waiter escorted them all back to their limo to find some photographers had turned up being tipped off that the Davenport limo was at the hotel, Ben smiled at them without stopping and got in the limo.

"God I hate that part" Ben said resting back in the seat.
Ethan chuckled at him "Well you can't stay in the house all the time".
Franco plopped himself down in the seat "Your big news Ben everyone still wants you" he laughed.
"Our Ben the famous Ben Davenport, you need to change your name" Josh said giggling.
Ben smiled "I know but I want to keep my fathers family name as well" he chuckled.

By the time Ethan and Franco returned home later in the afternoon Stefan was busy preparing dinner and they both insisted on helping so he gave them the task of setting the table on the terrace and then they could help make an apple pie. Franco helped but wandered off and laid at the edge of the pool after the table was done. Ethan went in and began peeling apples to help make desert, he chuckled to himself catching Stefan glancing at Franco every now and then.

"What's so funny?" Stefan asked taking the peeled apples.
Ethan went to wash his hands "You" he said splashing water at him from the sink.
Stefan chuckled "Why am I so funny all of sudden?" he asked.
Ethan contemplated for a moment "Do you fancy him?".
"Fancy who?" Stefan made light of the conversation.
Ethan smiled and nodded to where Franco was laying "Over there" he looked directly at Franco.
Stefan smirked and started chopping the apples "Maybe or maybe not".
"There is no maybe about it, I see you and you flirted with each other big time last night" Ethan said.
Stefan laughed "Did we indeed, he is nice but boundaries are not crossed" he said returning to his chopping.
Ethan picked up a piece of apple and shrugged his shoulders "Find out how he feels".
"Here roll the pastry out" Stefan said shaking his head smiling.

Ethan cleaned himself up after successfully making an apple pie with Stefan's help and he felt quite accomplished, he wandered out to the pool where Franco was sleeping quite contently. He opened one eye sensing someone was looming over him, he grabbed Ethan's leg trying to put him off balance and sitting up. Ethan retaliated by trying to push Franco in to the pool but he wouldn't budge, Franco rose to his feet with a mischievous grin on his face and Ethan turned to run off but Franco had him and there was no escaping him once he caught you his arms. Ethan struggled to free himself and found he had much more strength now but he could not prise Franco's arms from his body, he squealed for help laughing and could feel himself being dragged back to the pool. Stefan watched from the lounge as he tidied it up turned on by the scene by the pool, there was a big splash as they both fell in to the pool laughing. Angelo had walked in with Ben and Mark, Ben seeing his bestie in trouble tore outside taking his t-shirt and shorts off and jumped in the pool to rescue Ethan.

Mark stood there shaking his head laughing "Sorry Stefan unfortunately they misbehave a lot" he said.
Stefan laughed watching them fighting in the pool "That's okay it's kind of fun, I miss that in life".
Angelo put his arm around Stefan "There is never a dull moment when they are together".
"You know Franco is kissing your husband?" Stefan said looking shocked and alarmed.
Mark waved his hand "Just be thankful your not their next target" he said chuckling.
Stefan grinned "Oh I don't know" he replied laughing "you can but dream".
Angelo burst out laughing pushing Stefan towards the pool "Go and rescue Ethan and see what happens".
"No, no" Stefan protested anchoring his feet to the floor as best he could "I like to keep some boundary".
Mark laughed "They will break any boundary you put up".
Stefan dodged the bullet "Right you guys need feeding" he said heading back in to the kitchen.
"I hope your joining us Stefan" Mark said walking over to Angelo "Angelo when are we having a pool party?".
Angelo shrugged his shoulders "How about Saturday, Daniel and Jordan are in town for a few days".
Mark nodded "Excellent I will let Bobby and Josh know, what about your real estate agent?" he laughed.
Angelo chuckled "Yeah we can see if he wants to join us".
"Oh I will ask Pedro as well since my parents are out of town" Mark suggested and Angelo nodded.

Stefan watched Angelo at the pool threatening to take his t-shirt off as he placed the food on the table and Mark wandered back over, both Ben and Franco backed off to the other side of the pool and Angelo leant over and pulled Ethan out. Stefan grabbed some towels and went over handing one to Ethan, Ben was teasing Stefan trying to get him to jump in put he put the towels at the side of the pool and scooted back off to finish getting dinner. Eventually they all sat down for dinner with Ben pushing in to sit next to Stefan with Franco the other side.

Stefan laughed and shook his head "I am not sitting in between you two" he said.
Ben sniggered "Sorry but your last to sit down so you will have to".
Stefan decided to take the risk "Okay" he replied holding his hands up "but no funny business".

Ben and Franco grinned at each other patting the seat for Stefan to sit down, fortunately dinner passed without any incidents and realised that all their playfulness they were actually quite grown up when it came to meal times and behaved with perfect respect. Ethan told Stefan to sit down and he would get desert as he made most of it, Angelo looked up in surprise and had to keep asking Stefan if he really did make it, Stefan nodded and said that apart from making the pastry he did most of the work. Mark suggested that Stefan teach them all how to cook, Stefan laughed and said that with these 3 only a mess would get made. Angelo and Mark helped Stefan clean up despite his protest that it was his job but he knew it would be no point discussing the matter when Angelo gave him an end of discussion look. Despite Mark and Ben's house only being a 5 minute walk away it was becoming the norm that they would stay over. In the morning Ben reminded Angelo that Heike was coming over that evening to discuss their designs.

It was a calm evening despite the noise from the Ben, Ethan and Franco in the pool, Angelo's test alert went off and saw that Daniel and Jordan were arriving on Friday and staying at the Salinger Los Angeles. Mark sent them a text inviting them to stay at St Pierre. Daniel replied straight away with a big smiling face followed by see you Friday at 6pm.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5

Part - 41 The Weekend

Ben drove his BMW convertible out of garage on to the forecourt he stopped to let the roof retract and Mark came and jumped in the passenger seat, they were still undecided where to eat that evening when Ben mentioned the hotel that looked like a castle he had read about along Sunset Boulevard. Mark nodded and said it sounded like a plan but warned Ben that getting a table there may be difficult as it is a celebrity hangout and it was Friday evening. Since Josh and Bobby were out on a publicity job with Nicky and Kit there would only be the 8 of them for dinner, Ben had to persuade Stefan using the odd number trick but it was Angelo's insistence that he agreed to dine out with them. The traffic was heavy going but they made it to the car park at LAX and went inside to wait for Daniel and Jordan's flight to arrive from Miami, thankfully Mark checked the details that morning and saw it was schedule to land 40 minutes early. Mark got Ben a coffee and then called the Chateau Marmont hotel to try and book a table, the person on the other end of the phone immediately told Mark that they were full for the evening so he hung up and told Ben. He knew if he mentioned who he was they would probably be in but decided to play and test if Ben could try and use his name. Mark handed him the phone and said that the restaurant was fully booked and said for him to try. Ben handed Mark his coffee and dialled the hotel and asked for restaurant reservations 'Oh Hi, do you have a table for 8 and 7.30pm tonight please' he spoke down the phone and waited then 'ah, my friends and I are really disappointed they are only in town for the weekend' he looked at Mark and chuckled, 'so you really can't squeeze us in' he said smiling at Mark 'Yes of course you can call me back if you get anything' he waited for a moment 'on this cell phone yes and your speaking to Ben Midler-Davenport or my husband may answer who is Mark Davenport' Mark watched as Ben raised an eyebrow 'yes I will hold' Ben took a swig of his coffee whilst he waited for what seemed ages but was only 20 seconds 'fantastic yes garden terrace would be perfect thank you'. He hung up and looked at Mark and said as soon he mentioned who they were they found a table for us, Mark smiled and handed Ben his coffee.

Mark pointed out that the flight had landed and went over to the arrivals exit which as usual for domestic flights was busy, a gay couple in their 40's spotted Mark and Ben and came over apologetically and asked if they could have a picture with them, Ben laughed and looked at Mark who nodded and of course the problem there was other people noticed and realised who was in the arrivals hall. They politely had photos taken with 4 other people, Mark waved seeing Jordan and Daniel coming through the doors and they walked over laughing seeing the commotion that Ben and Mark were causing. Jordan nudged in 'Sorry I am next' he announced putting his arm around Ben giving him a squeeze. Ben saw the tattoos and recognised them immediately he swung around and kissed Jordan on the lips hugging him tight 'Where is he?' Ben said looking for Daniel and stepping towards him kissing and hugging him. Daniel and Jordan managed to get Ben and Mark through the crowd with help from airport security and to their car and the drive back to 321, Daniel sat up front with Ben whilst Ben and Jordan sat in the back.

Ben handed the keys to Mark "Can you drive I am still a bit shaken up" he said.
"Are you okay Ben" Daniel asked as they sat in the back seat.
Ben smiled "Yeah it's just a bit nerve racking being recognised like this".
Daniel put his arm around Ben "Does it happen like this all the time now?" he asked.
"No that was the first time there has been a crowd like that gather" Ben replied settling back in his arm.
Mark chuckled "I told him to take the limo but he wanted to drive" he chipped in.
Ben flicked Mark's ear "Next time I will listen to you".

They arrived home by 6pm and Ben gave Daniel a tour of the house after they were shown their bedroom. Showered and ready Mark had called for the limo from Liongate, it would be a squeeze at it normally sat 6 comfortably. Angelo, Ethan, Franco and Stefan arrived at 6.45pm and Stefan was introduced to Daniel and Jordan and hit it off, albeit Stefan still felt a little out of place and uneasy at being thrown in to social gatherings like this which was really unheard of for staff, introductions over they set off to Chateau Marmont, Daniel was excited as he had wanted to see the place but never had the time on his brief visits to LA. The limo pulled up outside to a flurry of activity as several staff came over to open the doors, the general manager was aware of the Davenport booking, and quickly did some jiggling before evening service by moving a pop star from the owners terrace on to the lower terrace. The owners terrace was a bit more private and used at the gm's discretion, not being use to be getting trumped like this Taylor Swift was not impressed as she always got the private terrace and wondered who was getting the terrace tonight, she kept a close eye from her group to see who was arriving and where they went desperate to find out. Mark and Ben lead the group through the doors in to the reception where the general manager came over straight away seeing Mark and Ben entering.

"Mr & Mr Davenport how honoured we are to have you dine here" Carly exclaimed.
Mark shook her hand "Thank you for fitting us in last minute" he replied.
She smiled and shook hands with Ben "Welcome you two are adorable" she said to Ben smiling.
Carly stopped in her tracks "Mr Salinger how wonderful to see you here" she said excitedly noticing him lurking.
"Thank you, maybe you could show me around one day" Daniel replied in his business way.
Carly smiled "Absolutely" she handed him her card "Call me and I will be happy to show you around".
"Jordan" she said "I remember you at the opening party of the Salinger LA, how are you?".
Jordan smiled "Very well thanks I enjoyed our chat, hope you are well?" she nodded and smiled.
"Oh" she blushed a little "Angelo isn't it, yes the talk of the party" Carly said shaking his hand.
Angelo looked a little embarrassed "Hi was I indeed?" he asked.
Carly smiled "You was by far the man of the party and people want to know you" she said.
He was still none the wiser what she meant "okay strange" he chuckled.
"Ah and if I remember correctly Angelo this is your husband to be Ethan isn't it?" she said holding her hand out.
Ethan smiled "Yes" he replied somewhat taken back that she knew who he was.

And so it went on for 5 minutes as she met Franco double taking and then nodding when it was explained he was related to Angelo, Stefan was introduced as Angelo and Ethan's trusted friend and not housekeeper which he found amusing. Carly personally escorted them through the hotel to the terrace and up the few step on a beautifully adorned private terrace with thousands of small LED's lights providing the lighting and overlooking the main terrace. Taylor recognised Mark Davenport and knew instantly why she was relegated to the lower terrace, the Davenport name was way more important than fame or money itself to those in the know. She pulled Carly aside and asked if she would introduce her to the Mark and Ben, but Carly patted her arm and apologised saying it was a private party but she would ask none the less. Carly went off to fetch the sommelier and appointed two of her best waiters to the owners terrace who she thought the group of guys might appreciate. She returned with the sommelier and said to Mark that the champagne was on the house and Mark pointed to Ben, Franco and Ethan saying two glasses only as they were underage, she nodded and spoke to the sommelier.

Carly spoke to Mark "I am sorry to ask this Mr Davenport but Taylor Swift would like to meet you".
Ben chuckled "Eww really" he said and Ethan laughed with him.
"Ben, Ethan do you want to meet her?" Mark asked making sure they knew it was their decision.
Ethan shook his head "Not really" and Ben nodded in agreement.
"I'm sorry Carly can you let her down gently" Mark laughed.
Carly smiled "I get all the good jobs" she laughed "I will let her down gently.

Stefan relaxed more and began to come out of his shell as the evening progressed Ethan told him how much he and Angelo and grown to love him being around and to relax more at home. Stefan never one to wear his emotions on his sleeve confided to Ethan how happy they had made him and their friendship had brought him out of a dark place since his split up and was now ready to move on and forget about his disastrous relationship. Franco was getting ever more attached to Stefan he couldn't understand why he was drawn to him but deep down he had feelings for him and his very candid openness just draw him in every time they were near. Franco a little bothered by his feelings went and stood at the terrace edge looking over and past the lower terrace, Angelo had noticed a change in him the last few days and wondered if he was missing Miami, whilst everyone was engaged in their noisy conversation he walked over to join him.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on Franco" Angelo asked leaning next to him.
Franco looked at him "Nothing going on Elo" he replied patting his cousins arm.
Angelo put his arm around him "Your not fooling me, somethings wrong Franco".
Franco sighed "I quite like him" he began to say.
"I know you do" Angelo interrupted him.
Franco looked at him again "Not Josh" he said.
Angelo nodded "I know, but I am guessing your worried how Josh will react".
Franco shook his head "How the hell do you know all of this?" he asked quietly.
"You have never been able to hide anything from me, Ethan noticed as well" Angelo said hugging him tighter.
Franco sighed again "I can't fight it Elo but he also works for you and it could make life hell".
Angelo nodded "I know, I am not saying no but just be aware and don't go crashing in, take your time".
Franco smiled "He is so out of my league though not sure if the flirting when we met was real" he replied.
"He watches you when your in the pool or sunbathing" Angelo said "and we see you watching him".
"Dam" Franco said half angrily "what am I to do?" he asked looking at Angelo.
Angelo chuckled "Well tomorrows party find out if he feels the same you will know straight away".
"Easy for you to say you know what your doing" Franco replied laughing as he cheered up.
Angelo kissed him on the head "When you get the opportunity grab it, lets get back to this evening".
Franco looked back at the table "Yeah it's been a great night and I could fuck Jordan".
Angelo slapped his ass "That is out of bounds he is Daniel's, and don't worry about Josh he is loved up".
Franco smiled "I know, although I wish I had met Bobby first" he laughed "He is quite stunning".
They turned to walk back to the table "Your quite a catch as well Franco, I would do you" Angelo chuckled.
"That's disgusting Elo, but kind of hot but I know Ethy wouldn't be amused by that" Franco punched Angelo's arm.
"Oh here they are" Ethan said as they returned to the table "What have you two been up to?" he asked laughing.
Angelo sat down "Talking about how much I would love to bed my cousin" he replied.
"Your perverted" Franco said laughing "Ethy do you know what you have on your hands here".
Ethan laughed "Oh yes he shows me every night".
Stefan laughed and caught Franco's eye "I should know I can hear them at it".
"No you can't" Ethan screamed with laughter "Anyway I am usually biting the pillow".
Ben made a vomiting sound "To much information" he said then looked at Stefan "Does it turn you on?" he laughed.
Stefan heaved with laughter and glanced at Franco "Oh yes but many things do".
Franco knew that was directed straight at him "I would bang Ethy in a second" he said eyes fixed on Stefan.
"Me to" Ben piped up "and you as well, and you and you and you and most definitely you and you".
"Alright Ben I think we know your a bigger slut that you make out" Mark laughed kissing his husband.
"So who would you like to bang Stefan" Mark asked out of the blue giggling.
Stefan shook his head "Truth or dare?" he replied "I will go for all of you to be fair and equal".
"Boring" Daniel and Ethan both said at the same time and laughed.
Ben went and stood behind Stefan grabbing his arm making it point around the table "Let's see where it stops".
Stefan tried fought off Ben but was laughing to much "Ben that's not fair your putting me in a predicament".
Ben moved Stefan's arm back and forward and then stopped it "Oh look" it's me he laughed.
Everyone started chanting Ben Ben Ben "Not a chance you horny boy" Stefan said giggling.
Ben leaned over and kissed Stefan several times and looked around "Who's next?"
Stefan grabbed Ben and sat him on his lap "Stop pimping me out" he laughed wrestling with Ben's hands.
"We did warn you Stefan" Mark said sitting back with tears rolling down his face from laughing so much.
"Come on Ben stop molesting poor Stefan" Angelo said.
It was gone midnight when Mark noticed the time and called for the bill "Guys we should go" he said.
Ben reached in his pocket "I need to get this otherwise father in law will tell me off" he chuckled.
Mark leaned over and kissed him "Keeping him happy now are we" he chuckled.
"He told me off as I hadn't used it and I felt guilty" Ben professed up.

Everyone was getting cards out saying they would split the bill but Ben put his foot down quite firmly. The limo dropped everyone off at their homes. Ben collapsed on the sofa next to Daniel and had a quick kiss then cuddled up thanking Ben for a great evening out, they both had fallen asleep in each others arms by the time Jordan and Mark came in from a late night swim in the pool.

"What do we do?" Mark asked looking at Jordan.
Jordan smiled "Grab a blanket and let them sleep" he suggested.
Mark smiled "Are you okay with this I mean I can carry him to bed".
Jordan put his arm around Mark "I think we know you both well enough Mark" he said.
Mark looked down at them "Our boys" he chuckled "want to bunk down with me?" Jordan nodded.

Ben woke wondering where he was at 4am and was surprised to find he was on the sofa but even more so that he was laying in Daniel's arms who woke up.

"God what happened?" Ben said startled sitting up right.
Daniel rubbed his eyes "Guess we fell asleep" he said noticing they were still fully clothed.

Gathering their senses they stood up and wandered upstairs to their bedrooms. Ben quietly called Daniel back nodding, Daniel chuckled seeing Mark and Jordan sleeping together, they crept in and undressed totally naked and were about to slip in besides them when Daniel snickered and looked at Ben indicating for him to get in next to Jordan and he next Mark. Ben had to put his hand over his mouth to stop him laughing as they switched around having a quick kiss at the foot of the bed trying not to laugh. Daniel made a small noise supressing his giggling 'Get in to bed you two' Jordan said without moving, Ben slipped under the sheet naked noticing that Jordan still had his underwear on, Daniel climbed in next to Mark. Ben settled down and Jordan put his arm over him 'Hello Ben' he said quietly as his body began to shake holding the giggling in as much as possible, he was half expecting Jordan to kick him out of bed but his arm moved further around hugging him. Daniel laid on his stomach holding his breath as Mark turned over laying against Daniel 'Your both very funny' he muttered before falling back to sleep.

It was Just after 9am when Daniel turned over and came face to face with Mark, he only knew when absently minded his hand caressed the beardless face causing him to open his eyes in bewilderment before he recalled what Ben and he did when they sneaked up to bed. Daniel was about to slip out of bed but Mark who was awake pretended to be sleeping and threw his arm around Daniel holding him tight up against him. He found it hard to keep a straight face and snickered.

"Who is being funny now?" Daniel whispered his face mere inches from Mark.
Mark smiled "Payback for you two trying to trick us this morning" he replied opening one eye.
Daniel laughed quietly and kissed Mark "Silly joke gone wrong" he said putting his arm around Mark cuddling him.
"Nice joke though" Mark smiled rolling on to his back and forcing Daniel to lay up against him.
Daniel's head rest up against Mark's neck "Well I never imagined the weekend would be like this" Daniel said.
Mark casually grinned "Yeah you like it though, your just as bad as Ben" he said kissing his head.
Daniel tweaked Mark's nipple "Alright I admit it is nice but I am not where near as bad a him".
"Yes you are and you can stop doing that or I will kiss you properly "Mark said grabbing Daniel's hand.
Jordan rolled on to his back bringing Ben with him so he laid on top of Jordan "Morning" he said.
Daniel laughed and Ben looked at him and Mark "We seem to have the wrong men" he said trapped in Jordan's arms.
Mark laughed "Want yours back Jordan?" he asked looking them both smiling.
Jordan shook his head "Not yet I like holding this little one" he replied rubbing Ben's head.
"Good as I like cuddling your man" Mark laughed "half an hour then change" he said.
Jordan laughed "Agreed" he said as Ben ran his hand through Jordan's beard then kissed him tenderly.
Daniel laid there watching Jordan and Ben and looked at Mark "Can I kiss you?" he asked Mark.
Mark smiled pulling Daniel closer "You have to" he said pressing his lips up against Daniel's.

After a few minutes Mark rolled Daniel to his other side then slipped out of bed, his erection plain to see in his underwear, Jordan rolled Ben Over and slipped out the other side of the bed with a similar look in his underwear. They stood and watched Daniel and Ben cuddle each other and kiss. Mark and Jordan smiled at each other and Mark slipped his underwear off calling to Ben that he needed a shower to cool off. Ben apologised to Daniel and said he had to go and sex his husband in the shower causing Daniel to laugh, Jordan looked at Daniel 'Well' he said, Daniel kicked the sheets off him and jumped out of bed knowing full well that Jordan needed him, they walked briskly down the hallway in to their bedroom where Jordan whipped his underwear off and pulled Daniel in to the shower. Daniel rubbed his face against Jordan's beard then sought his mouth with urgency almost drooling from his aroused state, there was no tenderness as they entered the shower and turned the water on. Faced up against the shower wall Jordan slapped his ass twice and pushed his cock up against Daniel's ass rubbing it hard against his hole until he couldn't hold back any more, slowly he pushed up and angled it allowing the head of his cock to slip in, Daniel threw his head back and moaned his hands grabbing Jordan's ass pulling him forward until the shaft began it's journey deeper inside his body. Jordan wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist kissing his neck and biting moving up until he could slip his tongue in the eagerly waiting mouth, his thrusting erratic trying to hold off but it was no use 'fuck' he shouted and pushed up hard feeling his cock pulsing and tightening his arms around Daniel almost lifting him off the floor. Daniel pulled Jordan's ass closer to him, his legs trembled feeling his own orgasm building and erupting his head dropped back on Jordan's neck and he moaned and wriggled his ass feeling Jordan's erection.

Panting and catching their breath Jordan chuckled as he felt Daniel pushing back on to his cock. He picked up some shower gel and began to wash Daniel as he slowly extracted his cock. Daniel sat on the edge of the bath drying himself off giggling.

Jordan smiling at him drying his hair "What's so funny?" he asked.
Daniel dried in between his toes "That was some crazy sex we just did" he said standing up.
"You don't think we overstepped the mark with them?" he asked looking at Daniel seriously.
Daniel shook his head "I don't think so, they seemed to be just as turned on as us" he laughed.
Jordan smiled at him "Your not upset I got turned on by Ben?" he questioned Daniel.
Daniel laughed "No, I mean I was just as randy after being in Mark's arms most of the night" he replied.
"You don't need to tell me I just experienced how horny you was" Jordan said kissing Daniel on the head.
Daniel patted Jordan's ass "It's nice to have that closeness with someone else without any expectation".
Jordan laughed "Let's face it you and Ben started it off thinking it was funny to swap places".
Daniel kissed Jordan "Didn't fool Mark or you though".

Daniel and Jordan wandered downstairs to the kitchen where Mark had made coffee "Better now?" Mark asked.
They burst out laughing "You could say that" Daniel responded "Where is Ben?" he asked looking around.
Mark laughed "Recovering I was so horny I had to do him twice" he laughed "here he is".
Ben walked in dressed only in shorts "Danny remind me never to let you sleep with my husband again" he laughed.
"I thought you were walking funny" Daniel said bursting out in laughter.
Ben walked over to Daniel "Very funny" he grabbed Daniel and kissed him several times "minty".
"What was that for?" Daniel asked holding Ben in his arms.
"You and Jordan for being our friends" Ben replied.
Mark and Jordan took their coffees outside "Thank you for letting us stay Mark" Jordan said sitting down.
"Jordan it is a pleasure you can stay here anytime you want and I hope you will" Mark replied.
Jordan smiled "We will, having all of your group as friends has brought back the Danny I fell in love with".
"What are you two up to?" Daniel asked carrying some envelopes.
Jordan looked up and smiled "Drinking coffee, oh good you brought them down".
Daniel handed them to Mark "These are invites for everyone to our wedding in the UK" he said smiling.
Mark kissed him "Thank you I will make sure everyone attends" he replied winking.
"My father has held off 10 rooms at the London Salinger for you all" Daniel said hugging Mark and Ben.
Ben hugged Jordan "Wow London amazing" he enthused obviously excited.
Daniel laughed "I would have thought with your money you would have been already".
Ben shook his head "Nah only been to Barbados so far".
Mark chuckled "Oh I did promise to make love to you all around the world" he grinned at Ben.
"So you did, we better get going, to the party that is don't want to miss the fun" Ben said taking the cups to the sink.

They left the house and walked along the road to Angelo and Ethan's place swimwear in hand, Ben pointed out some of the mansions they passed and who lived in them until they turned on to St Cloud and on to the driveway, Daniel joked about how close they lived to everyone seeing the roofs of Liongate over the tress behind Angelo and Ethan's place. They were both impressed by the ranch style house that sprawled across the plot, Ben nodded and whilst he loved living with Mark at St Pierre he actually missed Liongate even though it was only around the corner. They wandered through on to the terrace where Ethan, Franco and Josh were already in the pool fooling around. Bobby ran over seeing Jordan and Daniel and hugged them both, Jordan kissed Bobby after telling how good it was to see him again and despite their history there was no awkwardness between them just a type of friendship very rare with a one off fuck. Bobby put his arm around Daniel and pulled him out to the terrace where the boys beckoned him in the pool. Ben tore past Daniel fully naked and jumped in to join his boys, Daniel laughed but found it incredibly hot seeing them all there and noticing each one was naked. Angelo walked up and gave Daniel a kiss holding the boys swimwear and telling them to put them on before the other guests arrived.

"Come on Danny" Ethan called to him "Get your kit off and join us".
Daniel laughed "I don't think so I will keep mine on" he replied in his perfect British accent.
Ben splashed water at him "Stop being so British and get them off, he slept naked with me last night".
"Ben!, no I didn't" Daniel responded in shock but giggling "Well with Mark I did" he gave a cheesy grin.

Daniel shrugged his shoulders then dropped his swimwear and jumped in where he was immediately set on by Josh and Ben laughing as he tried to fend them off. Ethan joined Franco swimming around as he distinctly knew something was wrong, they swam and Ethan indicated they go in to the grotto.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked swimming up next to him.
Franco smiled "Nothing and it's not Josh before you ask" he replied.
Ethan kissed him "Come on Franco talk to me".
Franco turned and leaned against the edge of the pool "I want what you all have" he said.
"What is stopping you then?" Ethan asked putting his arm around him.
Franco looked at him "I guess the fear of another person like Joaquim, I felt so hurt by him".
Ethan nodded it was the first time he actually opened up about it "You need someone to put trust in".
Franco nodded "Yeah I don't want to go through that again, I mean I nearly destroyed Josh".
"No" Ethan said abruptly "Josh was to blame he was told not to fall for you".
"He was?" Franco asked looking at Ethan surprised at this news.
"Yes, but mostly down to you being straight" Ethan said using air quotes then laughing.
Franco smiled "I thought I was but I found enjoyment with both sexes" he admitted to Ethan.
"Have you got your eye on anyone that lives close" Ethan asked grinning at him.
Franco rested his head back "Fuck off Ethy, you know" he chuckled and kissed him.
Ethan moved in and gave Franco a proper kiss and looked at him "Take your time it will happen".
Franco put his arms around Ethan "Thanks Ethy I can see why Angelo loves you".
"Just remember to play it down, but don't be afraid he seems to be quite taken by you" Ethan said moving away.

Josh appeared and dragged Ethan's legs pulling him out of the grotto, Franco followed making a beeline for Josh who immediately called for back up from Ben, but he was sat on the edge of the pool with his arm around Daniel laughing. Stefan walked out and put plates and glasses on the table.

"Stefan come here" Ben called out "Come and meet Daniel, Danny, Dano, Dan" Daniel pushed Ben back in the pool.
"I never realised how much of handful they actually are, I was warned" Stefan said approaching Daniel.
Daniel laughed "Never a dull moment, I'm Daniel, Danny to friends" he said standing.
Stefan smiled "Stefan, Stefan to friends" he chuckled and gave Daniel a hug.
Daniel put on his swimwear and walked with Stefan back to the house "Are you a friend of Angelo?" he asked.
Stefan laughed "No you wouldn't think so I look after them, I am their housekeeper" he replied.
"Really?" Daniel said sounding surprised.
Stefan nodded "I know it is bizarre as I have never been treated this way" he said smiling to Angelo.
Angelo chuckled "He is one of the most sought after housekeepers in Bel Air but he is ours period".
Stefan laughed "For now" he said wagging a finger at Angelo as Daniel laughed at the antics.
"No you belong here with us, your part of our family" Angelo laughed looking at Stefan.
Stefan shook his head "Okay" he said "For you I will stay as long as you want me here".

At that moment Stefan felt an extraordinary sense of belonging from the look Angelo gave him. It would not stop the bombardment of job offers with some offering exceptional salaries but he would remain faithful to Angelo and Ethan for welcoming him in their home with such openness and friendship. Pedro arrived at the house a little shy at first until he saw Josh who had bonded with as they spent a lot of time together at Liongate, he soon relaxed and helped Stefan preparing the food. Dimitri pulled in to the drive and could hear the laughter and noise coming from the pool terrace, it was Angelo's insistence that he came to the party as it would give him a chance to see the finished pool and interiors that Heike had designed. Dimitri rang the door bell and waited surprised to see Mark opened the door who welcomed him in, Ethan appeared and gave him a warm hug and kiss on the cheek seeing the sexy Ukranian standing there in shorts and t-shirt nearly drove him wild, his accent and looks combined with seeing more of his body could melt any heart. Ethan took him by the hand pushing Mark out of the way jokingly dragged him through the house with Mark following on behind laughing at how mushy Ethan went.

Dimitri stopped in the family room "Wow this place is so different who did the interior?" he asked.
"Ben's mother-in-law, she did their house round the corner as well" Ethan said stopping with him.
"It's amazing you must give me her details" Dimitri said looking over every inch of the room.
Ethan chuckled "Later you can have a proper look around, come and meet everyone".

Ethan had Dimitri down to his swimming shorts before he finished the introductions and was a hit with all the young guys and kept asking him to say things in his sexy accent. Stefan came out with a pitcher of lemonade and placed it on the table not noticing Dimitri sitting at the edge of the pool with Ethan.

"Lemonade boys" Stefan called out, Dimitri stood up and turned around looking directly at him.
"Stefan" he said unable to form any other words.
Stefan gazed back at him "Oh no" he turned and ran back inside crashing in to Angelo.
"You look like you see a ghost Stefan" Angelo said holding on his arm.
Stefan had a tear running down his face "Let me go Angelo, why did you invite him here?".
Angelo looked confused "Who?" he asked "Dimitri?" he said and Stefan nodded.
"Yes, he is the last person I want to see" Stefan said looking anxious and upset.
Angelo twigged "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Stefan I didn't know, I mean you never said who it was" he cuddled Stefan.
Dimitri walked in to the kitchen "Stefan don't do this" he said seeing him in Angelo's arms.
"You have the nerve to say that" Stefan looked over his shoulder at him "what you did to me and you say that".
Dimitri looked at Angelo "I should go, there is to much tension between us" he said turning to go.
Stefan Moved from Angelo's arms "No you should stay you have been invited" he said.
Angelo looked at them both "I don't know what went on, but neither of you can move on until you talk".
Dimitri nodded knowing that Angelo was right "Stefan" he said.
"If it is over at least part as friends put it behind you and move forward with your lives" Angelo suggested.
Stefan half smiled "One of these days I will get one up on you" he joked kissing him on the cheek.
Angelo smiled "You can try" he said "Sit here and talk, take as long as you need" Angelo left them.

He walked out on to the terrace and just said to give them some time alone to talk, Ethan figured out what was going on and discreetly told Franco and Ben whilst Angelo told the others. They carried on enjoying themselves but often glancing towards the bi-fold doors in to the family room watching the two figures sat opposite each other hands gesturing, leaning back, some 45 minutes had passed when Dimitri walked out followed by Stefan. Franco had tensed up at the beginning when he found out and Angelo took him for a walk around the garden calming him down, telling him to keep his cool and not get upset or involved, Franco nodded albeit somewhat unhappy on the inside at what the outcome may be, it just seemed every time he got interested a spanner was thrown in the works.

Stefan walked over to Angelo "Are you okay Stefan?" Angelo asked putting his arm around him.
"Yes, it was the shock of seeing him as we didn't part of the best of terms" Stefan replied.
Angelo nodded "Did you clear the air with him?" he asked.
Stefan nodded and smiled "I don't feel anything for him, I thought I did but talking to him made me realise".
Angelo kissed him "I'm glad and as you know you can never leave here" he said smiling.
Stefan laughed and stroked Angelo's face "Thank you for everything Angelo" he said kissing him on the cheek.
"Ethan and I like you being around to much to loose you" Angelo said letting him go.

Franco had never met Dimitri and he was suspicious when he found out that he was Stefan's partner, all he knew now was they had talked and cleared the air and that was all everyone was told apart from Angelo and Ethan. Still he gave him a wide berth and cautiously watched him as he went to help Stefan and Angelo bringing food out, his heart sinking further as Dimitri and Stefan chatted and laughed. He decided to go for a swim and dived in to the pool swimming towards Ben and Pedro who sat on the steps in the shallow end, they looked like they were deep in conversation but smiling and chuckling. Ever since Ben found out about Pedro being an orphan and homeless he always made an effort to see him at least twice a week at Liongate, weather just to swim or hang out. Despite him being the same age as Mark his looks were fairly ordinary and he stood at five feet nine inches making him a little taller than Ben by a one inch. Ben was not physically attracted to Latino guys but Pedro was a fair skin Latino with jet black hair and deep drown eyes, ever since he was taken in by the Davenports he hit it off with Mark and became very close companions growing up, in fact he spent more time playing with Mark than working but Lucy and David encouraged this and treated him with much kindness. He had grown in to a fine person with much of Mark's traits rubbing off on him. Ben knew that Pedro was gay and would often go out late in the evening to meet a hook up he found on line, there was a shy pleasantness about him that prevented him from becoming to emotionally involved with guys. Sex was just a means for an hours excitement he never stayed with his tricks longer than necessary and never divulged where or whom he worked for. He sat there with his arm around Ben as they chatted watching Franco swimming over them.

"You look sad Franco" Pedro said as he came to a stop in front of them.
Franco sat besides Pedro "Sad?" he replied "Nah I'm okay, just thoughts running through my head".
Pedro put his other arm around Franco "It is good to see you back here".
Franco smiled "You still scared of my cousin?" he chuckled.
"Me, yes and of you" Pedro replied smiling.
"Your scared of Angelo?" Ben asked then clicked "Oh it's because of Ethan isn't it?" he said.
Pedro looked at him "I like him and would like to get to know him better".
"What's stopping you then?" Franco asked genuinely surprised by this.
"Your cousin and you are built to destroy" Pedro laughed.
Franco splashed water at him "Don't be daft Angelo is a softy under all that".
"And you?" Pedro asked splashing him back.
Franco sighed "Don't know, kind of lost at the moment" he replied sounding disheartened.
Ben stood up and waded in the water "We need to find you both lovers" he said splashing them both.

Pedro and Franco looked at each other then at Ben who was now beating a hastily retreat in the pool seeing them both heading towards him. He swam as fast as he could but Pedro was a very good swimmer and caught Ben before he could get away. Ethan dragged Stefan down to the pool leaving the rest of them sat on the outdoor sofas talking loudly, they jumped in hand in hand laughing. Ethan clamped his legs around Stefan who wrapped his arms around Ethan's body in a gentle bearhug, Ethan rested his head against Stefan's shoulder who initially was a little cautious about how close and intimate he was being.

"I think I should let go of you, I don't want to upset Angelo" Stefan chuckled.
Ethan looked at him "Oh he knows how I feel about you" he replied.
Stefan waded deeper in to the water until only their heads showed above water "And how is that?" he asked.
Ethan smiled "Oh you turn me on big time, your so sexy" he teased.
Stefan shook his head "As sexy as you are Ethan I don't..." Ethan stopped him.
"You think I am sexy" he cooed "Don't worry Stefan I only and will only have sex with Angelo, he is mine".
Stefan smiled "And this is okay?".
Ethan nodded "You must have noticed how close and comfortable we all are with each other?" he asked.
"Yes" Stefan nodded "It feels a little strange sometimes" he replied.
Ethan laughed "You should get use to it, it is just how we are and it keeps our friendships real".
Stefan chuckled "Am I a friend, I thought I worked for you both?".
Ethan looked at him "Sort of, you have become part of our family which is more than just a friend".
"Ahh how very sweet of you" he said hugging Ethan tighter.
"Sweet" Ethan laughed "Don't be fooled" he replied then kissed him on the lips "nice sensual lips you got".
Stefan hugged him tighter again "I needed this today Ethan, thank you".
"I suppose we should rescue Ben looks like he is in trouble" Ethan said nodding at calls for help Ben was making.

They both swam over seeing Pedro holding Ben with his arms pinned by his side as Franco tortured his body by tickling and tweaking his nipples. Ethan told Stefan to take on Franco and he looked with a why the hell do I have take the muscled one on look. Stefan caught Franco by surprise and pulled him away.

"Oh so your getting involved now are you" Franco said twisting trying to get out of Stefan's hold on him.
Stefan laughed strangely turned on "Struggle all you like, you need to pick on someone your own size".
Franco chuckled trying to prise the arms from around his body "You mean like you?" he teased him.
"When your man enough" Stefan said laughing as Franco stopped struggling.
Franco turned his head "You don't think I am man enough eh?" he began struggling again.
Stefan held firm "Your going to be my bitch make no mistake about that" he said not sure where those words came from.
Franco laughed "Oh no your going to be my bitch or you will suffer" he said beginning to prise the arms off him.
Stefan knew he was beginning to loose control "Bring it on bitch" he replied abruptly letting go and swimming off.

Franco gave chase he was not about to let Stefan have the last word, Angelo watched with a big grin on his face until Mark slapped him on the leg. Stefan run up the steps and around the pool behind the grotto but Franco was high tailing him, he dodged him and ran back out along the grass but realised he was running out of places to go. Franco caught him around the waist and wrestled him to the ground coming to a stop on top of Stefan they were both laughing and panting heavily as they began rolling around on the grass trying to get the upper hand on each other.

Mark watched Angelo's face "I think Franco has met his match in more ways than one" he said to him.
Angelo smiled "Hopefully" he replied.
"I'm glad to see him like his" Dimitri joined in the conversation.
Angelo looked apologetically at him "I'm sorry if that is upsetting you Dimitri".
Dimitri smiled "No, it is nice to see him laughing again".
"What about you?" Mark asked "I see you looking at Pedro".
Dimitri looked ashamed "I'm sorry" he said with his Ukranian accent.
Mark laughed "Pedro is a lovely guy but upset him and I will break your legs".
"Mark!" Angelo said looking seriously at him "where the hell did that come from".
Mark looked stunned "Sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that, just that I will if anyone upsets him".
Angelo looked at Dimitri "They grew up together Dimitri, he is very protective of him".
"Sorry Dimitri please don't be offended" Mark said biting his tongue.
Dimitri smiled "I get it Mark, but at the moment I am not ready for anything".
Mark smiled at him "I'm not saying no but tread carefully with him if you do fancy him".
"Don't worry, our family is the same at protecting only we break legs and arms" Dimitri replied laughing.

Stefan finally got back in control of Franco was laying there in fits of laughter, Stefan stood and walked off leaving him on he grass, he looked back at Franco and smiled who had the biggest grin on his face.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7

Part 42 - Two Birthdays And A Wedding

Countless thoughts ran through his head unable to decipher if there was any interest, but he was in no hurry deciding choosing instead to take a more informed way. He was not about to allow himself the pleasure only to find they used each other for some game.

"Have you finished washing that glass as there isn't much left of it" Franco said waiting to dry the glass.
Stefan crashed back in to the room "Sorry here you go" he said handing it to Franco.
"Must have been a good few moments" Franco laughed seeing Stefan flushed.
"Thinking that's all" Stefan said holding the glass waiting for Franco to finish drying the previous one.
Franco looked at him "About Dimitri?" he asked unsure what response he would get.
Stefan laughed "Actually no, seeing him today allowed me finally close that door firmly".
"What did happen if you don't mind me asking?" Franco took the glass from Stefan.
Stefan glanced at him "We just seemed to be living a lie, I love him but strangely not in a sexual way".
Franco nodded "So why did you stay together so long?" he asked putting the glass down he dried.
Stefan shrugged his shoulders "The thought of being alone, thinking he was still in love, I don't know".
"Figuring things out in life so sometimes not that easy" Franco said putting the glasses away.
Stefan smiled "I guess, you don't have to do that, that's what I am here for" he said picking a glass up.
"Habit" Franco replied "my mother always made us help out in the kitchen" he leaned back against the counter.
Stefan chuckled "My mother did the same with me and taught me how to cook" he replied.
Franco smiled "That I can't do" he said pausing "maybe you can teach me".
Stefan looked at Franco "If your serious I would love to" he said wiping the sink.
"What are you two up?" Angelo asked coming in from the terrace.
Franco waved his hands "Nothing just been helping tidy up" he replied.
Angelo smirked "Go sit outside both of you I will make some coffee".

Angelo watched them walk outside and join Ethan outside, he couldn't be sure but he thought he saw a glint in Stefan's eye. He yawned watching the coffee filter realising how tired he was from a busy weekend so far, thankfully he could have a lie in with Ethan in the morning before going to Mark and Ben's for dinner to say good bye to Daniel and Jordan who would be leaving Monday morning for their flight back to the UK.

The following few weeks in to May were very busy with Angelo flying to NY to meet with Raffa over two days leaving Ethan behind to continue his studying, Franco worked at the office with Mark, Josh and Ben. Josh was adept at website development and through hiring him they had branched out in to this area, their first company was of course Bobby and David's PR company which was now so busy that they had to hire a permanent photographer, Josh also worked there part time writing the articles with Maddy who had now got involved an enjoyed being part of it. Initially they ran the PR company from Liongate but as things took off quickly they moved and shared offices with Angelo's company. Rob and Heike would often pop in and take Ben and Mark out for lunch since Heike was spending more and more of her week in Bel Air working on some of the wealthy homes and also some modest ones where people wanted the lifestyle she was getting renowned for creating. Jack and Ellie were still undecided about moving to LA and were flying out on Thursday with Sofie to spend a long weekend with Angelo and Ethan and also to conclude a little work as Ethan was finalising a business deal and wanted his father to go over everything with him.

The limo pulled up to the arrivals building in the VIP zone, Ethan and Ben climbed out and walked through the terminal building. Ethan kept glancing at Ben sniggering as he now wore a baseball cap and shades so he wouldn't get recognised. His family came through straight away and Sofie came running over seeing Ethan.

"Ethy god I miss you" she said hugging him "I nearly didn't recognise you"
Ethan picked her up and spun her around "Miss you as well and what do you mean?".
"You have changed so much look at your muscles even Ben is getting bigger" she said smiling.
Sofie looked at Ben up and down "What are you doing dressed like that?" she laughed.
Ben hugged her "Stops me getting bombarded by people" he replied.
Sofie laughed "Stop driving around in that limo then" she said shaking her head.
Ellie came over and hugged her son and Ben "Your mother said to call her Ben" she said.
Ben nodded "Yeah I will do this weekend, it's just been so busy with work".
Ellie laughed "Your not telling me your working?" she said jokingly.
They sat in the limo "Everyone is looking forward to seeing you Friday night" Ethan said as they left the airport.
"Who is everyone?" Ellie asked not sure what he meant.
Ethan laughed "We have dinner at Liongate with David and Maddy and everyone".
Sofie shrieked "Oh my god is Nicky going to be there?" she asked excitingly.
Ben shook his head "No she is on location in filming up the coast".
"Oh shame" she said settling back down.

Ben dropped them off at St Cloud to head home reminding them that tomorrows dinner was formal. Sofie saw Angelo and ran through the house towards him and giving him a big hug, Ethan took off to the kitchen to help Stefan with dinner whilst Angelo chatted with his parents. Stefan brought refreshments out and was introduced to Jack and Ellie, they were surprised how Stefan retained a professional attitude when meeting them although he was introduced more as a friend but Stefan corrected Ethan so they knew he was the housekeeper. Sofie was already in her bikini and persuaded Franco to go for a swim. Ellie stood up and excused herself to see what Ethan was up to and Angelo laughed telling her not to be to amazed at how domestic he had become in the kitchen.

"So you have learnt to make pie have you?" Ellie laughed walking in to the kitchen.
Ethan had flour on his face and chuckled "Nearly, Stefan is a great cook and is teaching me".
Stefan rolled his eye and smiled "When he pays attention he is pretty good".
Ellie sat at the counter watching them "He use to run scared when I asked him to the dishes" she said.
"He still does, but Franco doesn't mind helping out" Stefan replied opening the refrigerator.
"Even tidying his bedroom was a chore, but then Angelo seemed to sort him out there" She laughed.
Stefan held up a bottle of white wine "How about a glass Mrs Lewis?" he asked.
Ellie smiled "Thank you that would be lovely and please drop the Mrs Lewis it is Ellie".
"Of course, Ellie" he smiled "how about you Ethy?" he turned looking at Ethan.
Ethan looked at his mother unsure if he should drink in front of her "Errm not sure" he replied.
Ellie nodded "Of course you can Ethan but just the one" she smiled.
Ethan reached for two glasses "Your not getting away without having one as well Stefan" he said.
Ellie chuckled she liked Stefan and he seemed to get on well with Ethan "So Stefan do you have a boyfriend?"
Stefan looked up and smirked "Do I look gay?" he asked.
"Oh sorry, please forgive me I just thought you working here..." she panicked.
"Mother he is pulling your leg" Ethan said interrupting her and flicking Stefan with a dish cloth.
"Not at the moment, just getting my life back on track" Stefan said handing Ellie a chopping board.
She laughed "What do you want me to do?" she asked sipping her wine waiting.

Ellie helped with dinner and grew to like Stefan very much he was engaging and quite obviously happy working for her son and Angelo. Over dinner it was clear to see that Stefan was treated almost like family rather than someone who worked for them. As the evening wore on she also saw the looks Stefan would give Franco when he wasn't looking and vice versa, Sofie picked it up straight away as she was astutely observant after all she outed Ben to her family, she eventually dragged Franco and Ethan off to the pool where they sat chatted and laughed. Ellie helped Stefan clear the table leaving Jack and Angelo to talk business, she followed Stefan in to the kitchen.

"So about what I said earlier, are you sure you don't have one?" She asked probingly.
"Boyfriend?" Stefan asked looking at her nodding "Unless I am not aware of one, no I am not involved".
Ellie handed him the plates to put in the dishwasher "Franco obviously likes you" she said.
Stefan stopped "Does he, did he tell you that?" he asked continuing to stack the plates.
"No" Ellie responded "but I like to think I can spot it now after seeing Ethan and Angelo".
Stefan chuckled "Spot what?" he asked.
Ellie smiled "The way he looks at you and hangs on your every word" she said washing her hands.
"I think you may be reading to much in to it" Stefan said trying to throw her off.
"Do you feel the same?" Ellie asked seeing Stefan turn to look at her "I mean you watched Franco".
"Okay yes, but I am not sure if anything would happen" Stefan replied.
Ellie nodded "Are you worried about what Angelo or Ethan might think?" she asked.
Stefan nodded "I don't want to ruin things here as they have been so kind to me" he replied.
"If something looks like it will happen talk to Angelo and Ethan be honest with them" she suggested.
Stefan smiled "Thanks Ellie, and I will if things happen. All done here".
Ellie kissed him on the cheek "Your welcome Stefan, come on coffee is ready".

It was bad enough Ethan and Franco helping him out and now he had Ethan's mother to contend with as well, although it wasn't that bad he actually enjoyed the company and was secretly loving to teach Ethan how to cook, whilst Franco would often sit there watching them both. They still flirted with each other keeping their distance, each not knowing that the other was taking it carefully after all there was no rush. Ellie, Jack and Sofie were guest of honours for dinner at Liongate Friday evening for a formal family dinner as they liked to call it, although Bobby and Josh weren't technically family they were treated as such living at Liongate and now took almost every meal with Maddy and David. They also got to travel a fair bit with them doing the PR, most of their travels involved Europe and across America for charity events. The weekend was over way to quickly but Sofie persuaded Jack and Ellie that they should move here, David had kept his offer open desperate for Jack to handle the legalities of the business interests and was overjoyed when they announced they would relocate to the west coast.

Angelo reached over to look out of the window watching New York as the plane descended that late June afternoon, they were spending a couple of weeks on the east coast as it would be the very last time Ethan would stay at the family home. He could see a sad look on Ethan's face as the rumble of the landing gear extending signified their final approach to JFK.

"You know this will be the last time we will probably stay in the Hamptons" Ethan said facing Angelo.
Angelo held his hand "Maybe but your father hasn't sold it yet".
Ethan smiled "You know they have finalised the date to move" he looked at Angelo.
"I know, Jack told me they have sold the family house already and have to find somewhere now" Angelo said.
Ethan looked at him "I guess they can stay with us until they find somewhere" Ethan suggested.
Angelo chuckled "Of course".

They spent a few days in Harrison where Ethan caught up with school friends and dined out every night with Tony and Adam, they both looked incredibly happy and more so due to Steve and Callum arriving at the weekend to spend a month with them. Angelo shook his head laughing despite them being in love and devoted to each other they had developed a love for Steve and Callum on a romantic basis, unconventional as it was the four of them now lived together as much as possible.

Angelo and Ethan were driven up to Wainscott and the house arriving early evening they walked down through the grounds and on to the beach walking in the surf hand in hand. Angelo's birthday would be tomorrow and Ethan's in 3 days time, Ethan couldn't believe they had known each other for nearly a year and held Angelo's hand tighter out of love for him. In between their birthdays they were to be married. Tonight though they would be alone before everyone descended for the birthdays and wedding festivities, they walked for hours along the beach returning home just as the sun began to dip below the horizon.

Ethan laid of the sofa on the terrace "Anything wrong?" Angelo asked sitting next to him.
Ethan shook his head "No, just can't believe I will be marrying you in 2 days time" he said smiling.
Angelo ran his hand down Ethan's leg "Almost a year since we met and I love you more each day".
"It has been an amazing year, I never thought I would love someone as much as I love you" Ethan said giggling.
Angelo kissed him "Do you want something to eat it's getting late?" he asked Ethan.
Ethan looked up at him "No, I just want my sexy lover and husband to be" he leaned up and kissed Angelo.

Angelo picked Ethan up in his arms and took him inside and up to the bedroom, throwing Ethan on the bed he pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles and, he didn't want to wait to get undressed. Pulling his own shorts down and exposing his hard eight inch cock he guided it up along Ethan's ass and slowly pushed the head in, stopping just long enough for Ethan to moan and adjust then pushing the full length in wrapping his arms around Ethan. He pushed his ass up and sounded a loving moan of pleasure and desire feeling the cock penetrating him and the weight of Angelo pressing against his back, held in the firm arms of Angelo he raised his head and turned finding Angelo's lips he kissed him hard and ground his ass up against Angelo's cock. Angelo pushed down hard 'I'm to turned on you better brace yourself' but before Angelo finished his sentence he had begun fucking hard catching Ethan by surprise. He moaned and cried in delight feeling every inch of Angelo inside him, his hand clawing and holding on to the sheet underneath him, his legs restrained by his shorts around his ankle turning him on even more at being powerless to resist his lovers dominance over him. Angelo reared up grunted and loudly shouting his love for Ethan he locked his hips up hard against his lovers ass orgasming and feeling like his cock would burst from the powerful pulses he felt, finally he collapsed on top of Ethan's back 'fuck, oh god, fuck Ethy' he panted still grinding his cock in to Ethan's ass. Ethan raised his head from being buried in the sheets 'holy fuck' he said and laughed laying his head back down on the bed facing to the side where Angelo's head was and tenderly kissed laughing in to each others mouths.

Angelo began to prise his cock out of Ethan "Where are you going?" Ethan asked "I haven't finished with you yet".
Angelo laughed and thrusted in hard "Sorry did I cum to quickly?" he asked running his hands along Ethan's arms.
Ethan smiled "Maybe, now you can make love to me properly" he said kicking his shorts and underwear off.
Angelo kissed his neck "That I will always do".

Angelo kicked his shorts off and flipped Ethan on to his back and placing him on the bed slipping in between his legs. Ethan grabbed Angelo round the neck and pulling him down towards his face.

Stroking the side of his face Ethan kissed him on the lips tenderly "I love you Angelo".
Angelo smiled and kissed him back "I know you do and I love you so much Ethan".

Angelo wrapped his arm around Ethan's neck forcing their lips upon each other and kissed slowly and tenderly, he pulled his hips up allowing him to manoeuvre his cock letting the moistness of the head guide it down to Ethan's waiting ass. Ethan gripped harder around his neck as he felt the head of Angelo's cock reopening his hole, with loving and slow nudges he felt his lover sliding in deeper, the sound of the surf penetrating through the open windows and the breeze cooling their bodies as they locked together and spent several hours making love.

They were still in bed when the families arrived in their droves, first Ethan's family arrived then Angelo's parents who were staying at the beach house. They left the boys in bed and started getting the beach bbq ready for Angelo's birthday trying to be as quiet as possible but finding it hard due to the excitement of the next 3 days.

Ethan turned over and snuggled up "Happy birthday Elo" he said kissing his chest.
Angelo rubbed his head "Thanks and morning" he sighed "Oh fuck" he said a big smile on his face

Ethan had slipped down to Angelo's cock tasting the remnants of last nights sex he slowly moved his mouth around then down over the head and shaft slowly he began to suck and lick 'Our families are downstairs' Angelo said stifling his moans trying to be quiet but Ethan worked him harder and harder. Angelo caught up in the moment ran his hand down Ethan's back and slipped his finger in his ass, Ethan moaned loudly through a mouthful of cock, he sunk lower taking more cock than he had ever done and began to choke raising his head quickly catching his breath leaving a long string of saliva connecting Angel's cock to his mouth, he wiped his eyes and dove down again. Angelo thrusted his hips up several times removing his finger and placing his hand on Ethan's head holding him there 'fuck' he shouted and moaned his cock pulsing and shooting cum down Ethan's throat, Ethan clamped his mouth around still sucking and feeling the pulses and swallowing. He continued gently sucking moving upwards all the time until his tongue could lick around the head of the cock, he looked up and Angelo and smiled 'Happy birthday' he said again. Angelo chuckled and pulled Ethan up and kissed him long and hard laying back down in bed wrapped in each others arms for several minutes until there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Are you decent?" Sofie called from behind the closed door, she didn't wait for an answer and swung it open.
Ethan sat up quickly "Sofie your suppose to wait until we answer" he laughed as Sofie closed the door.
Sofie put two cups of coffee down and gave Angelo a kiss "Happy birthday" she said sitting on the bed.
"Thank you" Angelo said smiling to her "I'm guessing you have all arrived already?".
Sofie shook her head giggling "Err yes, and your balcony window is open" she pointed out.
Ethan looked confused at her "Yeah it was warm last night" he said watching Sofie's grin.
She laughed "Sounded more than warm from downstairs. Wishing him happy birthday after you were done was a nice touch Ethan".
"Oh crap you heard us?" he asked looking shocked whilst Angelo laughed.
Sofie collapsed back on the bed "Yeah we all figured you were giving him a birthday blow".
"Sofie" Ethan said sounding shocked "fuck that is going to be so embarrassing" he said shaking his head.
She looked at Angelo "He still thinks I don't know much, is he that good at it?" she chuckled.
Angelo smiled and laid back "Oh yes".
"Don't encourage her" Ethan said hitting Angelo on the arm.
Sofie stood up "Thought so from the noises you made Angelo and by the gagging it was no simple task" he replied crying with laughter.
Ethan put his head in his hands "Please tell me you didn't hear the whole thing?" nervously laughing.
Sofie chuckled "Can't wait for you two to come downstairs".

Ethan sat there horrified after Sofie left until Angelo heaved him out of bed and took him for a shower. When the eventually joined their families downstairs they were faced with both sets of parents staring sternly then broke out laughing giving them a round of applause. They spent an hour chatting before Sofie dragged Ethan and Angelo down to the beach for a swim whilst the parents finished preparing the bbq as guests started to arrive. Ben, Mark, Franco, Stefan, Josh and bobby all arrived and joined them at the beach for a swim then returning to the beach house the crowd had grown as everyone had arrived. Stefan was introduced to everyone and went all shy around the pop star Sam who had adored but went all tongue tied around him for about an hour until he relaxed and got on really well with him, something that Franco picked up as he and Stefan had still not got a point where they were both comfortable enough to ask the other so the cat and mouse game continued but looked like it was coming to an end as far as Franco could see. Stefan brought the cake out with Ethan at 5pm which was the time he was born, they sang happy birthday then Ethan tapped the table.

"Sorry just a quick one" Ethan started but was interrupted by his sister Sofie.
"Another one you did that this morning" she said causing him to blush and everyone laughing.

"Very funny, but then you all know I can't keep my hands off him, I know it's not much Angelo but with Stefan's help I made you this cake with my own hands, mostly as it was something personal I could do for your birthday  and as a thank you for being you, and a really good lover in bed for those who want to know. Angelo" he raised his glass and everyone stood toasting him crying with laughter at Ethan's last comment.

Angelo walked over to Ethan and picked him up kissing him in front of everyone. They had decided to forego the rehearsal dinner and just spend the evening around the fire pit with their family and friends. Maddy and David had already arranged with Ellie and Jack to take care of the wedding breakfast as their gift. By midnight Angelo and Ethan climbed into bed exhausted they laid in each others arms kissing until they fell asleep. Woken by Sofie bombing in to the room at 8am with coffee, she then jumped on the bed and laid between them.

"You two better get up" She said "my brother getting married, who would have thought it" she chuckled.
Ethan smiled "I know. I'm glad your coming out to LA Sofie" he said pinching her arm.
Angelo sat up "When are you moving?" he asked sipping his coffee.
"Dunno, we have to be out by the end of July, leaving the beach house is going to be hard" she said.
"Yeah but there is the beach in LA" he said getting out of bed naked walking to the bathroom without realising.
Sofie giggled "What a great ass" he turned and smiled at her closing the door.

Since 6am that morning the wedding planners had set up the beach in front of the house for the ceremony, not a cloud in the sky and the wind just caressing hinted at it being a glorious day. Ethan came out of the bathroom dressed in his white trousers and shirt, looking out at the beach he could see around 50 guests already arrived and having drinks in the garden. Ellie came in to the room and smiled looking at him, Sofie followed on behind dressed in a simple white dress adorned with a flower corsage, she had the important job of holding the rings. Naturally Ben was Ethan's best man and Mark was Angelo's they were also responsible for ushering people down to the beach when it was time, they were also dressed in white trouser and shirts no socks or shoes as it was to be a simple ceremony. By 11.45 Ethan and Angelo came down the stairs and in to the family room were both sets of parents waited along with Sofie and Angelo's sister Maria. The garden was now empty as all 100 guests had now taken their seats on the beach, Franco was sat next to Stefan two rows back from the front, he kept glancing at Stefan who wore white cotton trousers and collarless shirt with the top 3 buttons undone, along with his blondish hair he couldn't help but love how he looked in the sunlight. Most people were in awe how they managed to get a piano on the beach. Sam stood up and walked to the front by the piano as the pianist struck one of his famous songs Stay With Me, Sam had changed some of the lyrics and began to sing. At the start of the final verse Ethan and Angelo walked down the wide aisle towards the official with their parents at either side of them, Sofie and Maria walked in front, Ben and Mark stood up at their respective sides beaming.

Sam sung the final three lines 'This is love and it's clear to see, so darling, stay with me' everyone applauded and Sam walked over an kissed Angelo and Ethan then took his seat, Sofie stood by Ben and Maria by Mark as they official commenced the ceremony. Franco wiped his eyes as he teared up watching them clearly in love with each other, Stefan noticed and put his arm around Franco hugging him and stayed like this throughout the ceremony. Every one stood as Angelo and Ethan kissed and cheered as they were officially announced as husbands, they began to walk back family stopping and congratulating them.

"You alright Franco?" Stefan asked looking at him and wiping his cheek.
Franco nodded "Yeah, just happy to see them finally get married" he replied looking Stefan in the eye.
Stefan leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips "Sorry" he said "I've wanted to do that for ages".
Franco held Stefan's arms "Don't be" he replied kissing Stefan back.
Stefan stopped realising Angelo and Ethan were close to them "About time" Angelo said.

Angelo kissed Stefan and Franco and smiled at them moving along the aisle, Stefan felt Franco's arm go around his waist he turned to look at him, they didn't need to speak any words instead their mouths met kissing properly for the first time.

Ben came over and grabbed Franco "You can make up for lost time later" he said hugging him "Come on".
Mark put his arm around Stefan "Well you kept us hanging like a thread for ages" he said.
"What do you mean?" Stefan asked walking with him his arm around his waist.
Mark chuckled "Franco has had his eye on you for ages" he said "And I think you have as well".
Stefan laughed "Did everyone know?" he asked.
"Oh yes, the day of the pool party it became very obvious" Mark replied.

Champagne was being served in the garden for all guests before they headed off for the reception at a local hotel. Angelo and Ethan left first after putting some shoes on now the ceremony was finished. They were quite clear that they didn't want any gifts just their presence was enough. Ethan flung himself at Jordan and Daniel when he saw them properly as he hadn't had a chance to catch up with them since they arrived. There were so many people to chat to that Ethan nearly forgot to eat and was beginning to feel light headed from all the champagne he had drunk, Angelo's mother took Ethan and sat him down making sure he ate something. Ethan practiced the Spanish he had been learning for nearly a year and was able to hold down a decent conversation, he had no idea where the day went or even where Angelo had gone to now, he would catch him every now and then and smiled when he saw him dancing with his sister. He began to feel normal and went on to drinking coke until Ben and Josh walked over and grabbed hold of him and dragged him to the dance floor.

"No I hate dancing don't make do it" he protested giggling but Ben and Josh had their arms around him.
Angelo took a glass of champagne and took microphone being offered "Sorry to interrupt everyone" he said.
He waited until everyone stopped and Jack handed Ethan, Josh and Ben a glass of champagne "I can't promise to make this quick as there is a lot to say, also I haven't seen much of my husband since the ceremony so make the most of the next half an hour before I take him away, I have looked forward to precisely this day for months and been preparing this rehearsing this so that I didn't cry but here goes and lets see what happens. A year ago today an extraordinary young man shook my world to pieces and he turned out not only to make me the happiest I have ever been but also the person I am today, a great friend and sounding board who has his screwed on firmly and always makes a sensible decision, that quality I know is down to his father Jack. I love each and every moment that I am with him and we are privileged to have an amazing family and friends spread all over the place, some incredibly famous but very genuine and loving none the less. Mark and Ben would never have met if wasn't for Ethan then Josh and Bobby wouldn't have met if it wasn't for Mark and Ben so you see how he has influenced and touched many peoples lives for the good. The past year has been exciting but also challenging, well when your sat in a business meeting opposite the father of the person you love and who has no idea it was the hardest day I have endured. But thanks to some careful planning by Ethan's sister Sofie, who by the way as a very well tuned gaydar so be careful if your in the closet, she helped us become the family we are today. Ethan's parents Ellie and Jack I have great admiration for the way they have raised such a caring and thoughtful person and I know it is not just me who thinks that. Ethan you have stuck by me and showed me what real love is and it makes me the so happy to finally be able to say this, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband".

Everyone cheered and clapped wishing Ethan a happy birthday, unsurprisingly there was tears from many people as Angelo finished, guests started tapping their glasses indicating they wanted the couple to kiss, Ethan and Angelo met and kissed he handed Ethan and his glass to Ben and flung Ethan over his shoulder 'Right time for us to be alone' he announced carrying Ethan out to the waiting limo and back to the beach house.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1