The Gifted Virgin

A wonderful good story. The most elevated and elegant fictional story here on this site. I really look out for the new chapter.  

- I wonder few things: does Ethan's daddy will be the lawyer in the case against Matt?

- Will Ethan get his first tattoo?

- What's the role of Ethan's sister in the whole story. I think she helped Ethan more than we suspect. 

Keep up the very good work.  I look forward to read the new chapters. 

Part 21 - Simplcity Of Life

Adam said goodbye to Ethan and Angelo at the college car park curious as to why they would be going shopping now instead of at the weekend, but his mind was also elsewhere as Tony and he would be having dinner with their parents to tell them the news. Adam had made it clear to Ethan that he was not to tell anyone until he got a text from him once their parents knew. Angelo and Ethan made quick work of getting their rings since both of them just liked plain bands, so within an hour of arriving they were driving back to Larchmont. Ethan was somewhat desperate to get the ring on his finger but Angelo held back and told him he wanted to do it officially at the Hampton's that weekend, Ethan was mildly curious at this suggestion but decided not to push and ask. It didn't feel strange to Ethan as he remembered those dreams he had walking along the beach with Angelo and in some way he knew that was when he knew he loved him.

Ethan sent a text to his mother asking to use the house at the weekend and if they would drive down Saturday to join them, he wasn't really sure if they would agree but was surprised when she replied with yes and they would arrive Saturday afternoon. It would be a big gamble since the relationship with his father was on the mend but he didn't want them to find out any other way.

Both Angelo and Ethan got simultaneous texts from Adam and Tony announcing they were to be married. Angelo shook his head laughing as Ethan revealed that Tony had proposed the same night Angelo did, the boys said they would pop around after dinner had finished. Angelo looked at Ethan and asked if they should also tell them their news to which Ethan agreed but not to take the spotlight away from them. Adam and Tony arrived around 8pm with Angelo and Ethan congratulating them both. Adam had a feeling underneath that they were not the only ones getting married.

Adam walked in to the kitchen with Angelo "Well did you do the right thing?" he asked.
Angelo turned and chuckled "Did you know Tony was going to ask you?" he threw back to Adam.
"No, it came out of the blue. Stop changing the subject Angelo" Adam wagged his finger at him.
Angelo winked and turned to get the drinks "What did you mean the right thing?" he replied.
Adam walked over to him "You did didn't you?" he poked Angelo in the side.
Angelo nodded over to the counter with the two ring boxes "Yes".
"Tony" Adam shouted and waited for him and Ethan to arrive.
"What's the matter?" Tony asked immediately spotting the ring boxes "Oh you two as well?" he exclaimed excitedly.
Ethan walked over to Angelo and held his hand "Yes, he asked me last night but it's not official until the weekend".
Tony looked confused "What is so special about the weekend?".
"We are going to the Hamptons for the weekend, I want to propose properly on the beach" Angelo replied.
Tony nodded "Oh" he replied then it clicked "Ah yes of course that makes sense it is where the magic happened".

Ethan smiled since he never really knew that was when Angelo had really and totally fallen in love with him. Thankfully tomorrow was Friday and half day for lectures but Angelo had to work until 5pm so they would drive down once he arrived back home. Adam and Tony left after a couple of hours and Ethan sat on the bed watching Angelo as he changed the dressing on his wound.

"It looks almost healed over" Angelo said as he finished taping the covering down.
Ethan smiled "Do you think I will have a scar?".
Angelo looked him in the eye "Not sure, it may leave a mark or it may not" he looked down at the floor.
Ethan could see he was a little upset over it still "Don't beat yourself up over this Angelo".

Ethan slipped on to the floor kneeling in front of Angelo, he ran his hands along those beautifully tattooed arms and around his biceps. Angelo raised his head and looked as Ethan's hands ran across his shoulders and neck, Ethan cupped Angelo face and kissed him lightly on the lips 'Make love to me Angelo' he whispered. Angelo's mouth closed in on Ethan's and he felt the strong arms of Angelo wrap around his body and lift him effortlessly in to the air and slowly lowered on to the bed still firmly held by Angelo.

Friday was just another morning of lectures and assignments, Adam and Ethan left the class and walked over towards the parking lot when Ben called out to Ethan. Adam turned to see Ben had stopped walking and loitered to see if Ethan would come over, he never expected Adam to walk over as well and contemplated weather to turn and go in the opposite direction. The smile on Adam's face told him to wait and see what happened.

"How are you Ben?" Adam asked as he got closer.
Ben looked at him trying to gauge if Ethan said anything "I'm okay" he replied nervously.
"You ran off yesterday before we had chance to talk properly" Ethan said standing beside Adam.
Ben looked down "Yeah sorry about that" he looked up at both of them.
"Do you want to go somewhere quiet and talk?" Adam asked him.
"Let's go and find a quiet table in the cafeteria" Ethan suggested and Ben nodded.

The cafeteria was pretty deserted and they took a table in the far corner away from anyone else, Ben still looked nervous as they approached the table so Adam put his arm on his shoulder and spoke quietly to him 'No one will judge you Ben whatever you have to say'. Ben gave a nervous smile as he looked at Adam and sat down. At 19 Ben was slightly taller than Ethan with mousy brown hair and a slim trimmed body, no where near as muscular as Ethan since Ben didn't work out like he did. But Ben did have a very attractive face and the on the whole was actually a very decent kind person.

Ben watched Ethan sit down "You are working out Ethan?" motioning to his now defined biceps.
"Yes with Adam and Angelo" Ethan replied.
Ben looked quiestioningly at Ethan "Angelo?" he asked.
Ethan smiled "Yes my partner".
Ben nodded "Explains why you are so happy I guess" he said looking down.
Ethan looked at Adam "It was pure luck we met, he is a bit older than me but we love each other".
"Oh I see" Ben continued looking down.
Ethan could see Ben was nervous "Ben is there something on your mind?"
Ben quickly looked up at them both "I..." he broke down and began to cry in front of them.
Adam quickly went round and put his arm around him "It's okay Ben, you can tell us".
Ethan had to know "Ben" he spoke quietly "Are you gay?" he asked him outright.
Ben nodded "It has" he stopped and cleared his throat "been so hard watching you Ethan".
Ethan glanced at Adam "Is that why you reacted like you did?" he asked.
Ben nodded again "Can you forgive me?" he looked up at Ethan with his tear streaked face.
"Not in this state Ben, don't be afraid of you, Adam and I will be here to help" he said looking to Adam.
Adam hugged Ben tighter "We will help all we can Ben".

It took a few minutes for Ben to calm down and be able to hold a proper conversation with Ethan and Adam, it was almost as if they continued where they finished all those months back before any bad words were spoken. But now Ben had crossed that threshold and he showed relief across his face and opened up more about how he only really knew after Ethan came out. Adam had to nudge Ethan at 3pm to remind him where he had to be, they said their goodbyes to Ben and headed off to Larchmont. Their conversation completely taken up about Ben which continued as they sat in the kitchen waiting for Angelo to come home. Adam kissed them both goodbye as he set out for home whilst Ethan and Angelo set off for the Hamptons, it was a long tedious drive but they eventually arrived by 8pm. Ethan told Angelo about his conversation with Ben during the drive, Angelo listened intently questioning if he felt he could forgive him for how he behaved. Angelo also made the suggestion that they have a small celebration party the following weekend with a few friends and to invite Ben over as a peace offering. Ethan smiled and said it would be a nice gesture, he gaze turned to the house as the car pulled up in to the driveway.

He helped Angelo in the kitchen as they whipped up a supper, for this late September evening it was warm enough to eat outside on the veranda. After they cleaned up they left the house and climbed down the steps on to the beach and walked hand in hand for several minutes, finally Angelo stopped and turned Ethan to face him, he slipped on to one knee and looked up at Ethan.

"Ethan, this is where I knew I had fallen completely in love with you, will you marry me?"
Ethan nodded "Yes" he replied as Angelo slipped the ring on his finger and stood up to kiss him.
Ethan then went on one knee "Angelo I love you and want to spend my life with you, will you marry me?".
Angelo looked up at Ethan "Yes" and so Ethan slipped the ring on his finger and knelt down to kiss Angelo.
Ethan suddenly laughed "This is weird, is it really happening?" he looked to Angelo.
Angelo put his arm around Ethan's shoulder "Strange isn't it, but yes it is, are you worried?".
Ethan shook his head "No, but then I never thought I would fall so crazily in love with someone".
"You do realise your going to have to meet my whole family now?" Angelo chuckled.
Ethan looked up at him "Oh of course, I forgot all about our families. Will they like me?".
Angelo smiled "My sister does and that is a good indication. It's your parents and mostly Jack I am worried about".
"Yes, they won't be happy about it that is for sure" Ethan replied kicking sand with his feet.
Angelo stared out to sea "We will find out soon enough. What if they don't approve?".
Ethan stopped walking "They will have to Angelo, I won't change my mind about you no matter what".
Angelo looked at Ethan "I really want and need you by my side, but I thought I had ruined everything between us".
Ethan patted Angelo's ass "No, if anything it made me realise how much loosing you would hurt me inside".

They stood up and walked slowly along the beach back to the house and had an early night. The day light streamed in through the bedroom window as Ethan stirred in Angelo's arms, he let out a loving sigh and snuggled up closer smiling, this was his favourite place to be. He couldn't explain or understand why he loved being with Angelo it was as though his whole life was meant to be here with him. Angelo caressed Ethan's back and kissed him lightly 'We should get up' he whispered. Ethan pulled Angelo on top of him and kissed him with such energetic passion it caught Angelo off guard but he loved it.

Angelo pulled away and licked the tip of Ethan's nose "What was that for?".
"To show how much I love and want you" Ethan replied escaping from underneath him.
Angelo sprung out of bed and looked out across the beach "We might be in for a nice day".
"We can do lunch outside then. Speaking of which my parents will be here in a couple of hours" Ethan exclaimed.

Angelo came out of the shower and looked at Ethan sitting on the bed in contemplation, he knew there was certain concern about his parents reaction, he stood up smiled and finished drying himself off. Angelo walked over towards him and ran his hands up and down Ethan's arms kissing his neck as he did so.

"You get sexier every time I look at you" Angelo whispered in his ear.
Ethan pushed back and rubbed his ass against Angelo's cock "Whatever happens today, I choose you".
Angelo turned Ethan and kissed him and cupped his face "Ready?" he asked looking him in the eye.
Ethan nodded and kissed Angelo back "Here goes everything".

The sun was still shining with very little wind making the day just comfortable to sit outside, Ethan sat looking out at the beach drinking a soda when he heard his parents car pull up. As he stood he heard the unmistakable voice of his sister accompanying them. Ethan went to the front of the house and ran up to hug his sister who was just as excited to see him, he kissed his mother and father.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing Sofie" he said putting his arm around his sister.
Ellie Walked up the steps to the house "Well she knows enough and she wanted to come".
Jack pulled their bags out of the car "How are you Ethan?" he asked.
"Good, college is going well" Ethan replied hoping this is what his father meant.
Jack walked toward the stairs "No, how are you really?".
Ethan watched Sofie get her bag from the car "Very happy if that is what you mean" he replied.
"Don't mind him Ethan, he is coming around to it, he talks a lot more about you and Angelo" Sofie responded.
Ethan hugged Sofie again "I hear you are quite popular at school nowadays" he said as they turned to go up the steps.
"Yeah, well having a gay brother helps and mother being at the top of the social standing" Sofie laughed.
Ellie walked in to the kitchen "Hello Angelo nice to see you" she walked over and kissed him on the cheek.
Jack followed her in "Angelo, good to see you" holding out his hand.
Angelo shook it "Jack how are you keeping?" he asked watching Jack carefully and keeping his ring out of view.
"Oh you know, busy. But I hear you are getting new companies signing up?" Jack said knowingly.
Angelo laughed "Nothing gets by you Jack, yes Raffa showed a few people the software they had implemented".
Jack smiled "Good for you Angelo, if you need any legal help.. well you know".
"Thanks Jack I may take you up on that as I have 3 companies wanting the software and I need help" Angelo replied.
Ethan walked in with Sofie "Angelo this is my sister Sofie" he said.
Sofie looked at Angelo "Wow, eh, hello" she became all flustered seeing him in the flesh for the first time.
"Hello Sofie, can I get you all a drink?" Angelo asked.
Sofie pulled Ethan in the lounge "Hell Ethan I heard he was sexy but my god, the girls are going to be jealous".
Ethan laughed "I suppose you are going to want a picture of him as proof" he said patting her head.
Sofie smiled "You and him together, you are changing and getting fit as well, gay life suits you".

Ethan laughed so hard he had to bend over, he loved having his sister around him and she was growing up to be quite a forthright person who spoke her mind, in some ways he often thought she was more worldly than all of them. They all sat there on the veranda dinking coffee and red wine as the sun moved through the sky, Ethan and Sofie were allowed a small glass of wine with dinner as well, talk was light hearted and switched to all types of subjects. Angelo couldn't help but notice how much at ease Jack had become and how very relaxed he was about Angelo and Ethan being together, it was only after Sofie went inside to watch her favourite tv soap programme that Ethan decided now was the time, he looked at Angelo as if he was giving him an invisible signal.

"So there is a reason why we both wanted you to come down here with us" Ethan said during a pause in the conversation.
Ellie looked at Ethan and Angelo "I hope your not going to drop a bombshell" she said leaning forward in her chair.
Ethan looked at Angelo "Well it depends... Angelo has asked me to marry him and I have said yes" quietness prevailed.
Jack sat stunned for a moment "Hold on Ethan your only 18, have your whole life ahead of you and it is rather quick".
"I know father and my life will go on but with Angelo by my side" Ethan said remaining calm.
Ellie smiled "Well I think it is great news, I can see how much love you have for each other" she said.
Jack shook his head "I'm sorry, I have seen how much Angelo loves you, I shouldn't be surprised by this".
Angelo considered Jack for a moment "It is a bit strange, but we do want your blessing".
Jack looked at Ellie who was smiling then at Angelo "You do realise she is now making plans" pointing to Ellie.
Ethan laughed "Of course mother is, but there is Angelo's family as well to consider" he waved to his mother.
Ellie chuckled "Gay wedding I may need Sandra's help on this, oh society party of the year, nailed it".

Although Ellie rambled on about how lovely and gay the wedding could be, she was throwing suggestion after suggestion at Ethan and Angelo. Ethan just sat there nodding and smiling then shaking his head saying no to everything she was dreaming of. Angelo amused but also shocked that this was going to end up as New York State's wedding of the year. Jack sat in silence for a few minutes turning over in his head the news Ethan had just sprung on them, he knew deep down that all the will the fight this would not go well. On the flip side he had been having a much better relationship with Ethan and he did love Angelo in his own little way.

"This is all very well Ellie, Ellie enough talk about planning this for now" Jack stopped her ramblings.
Ellie turned to Jack "What oh, yes" she stopped thinking and came back to the table.
Jack looked at Angelo "When are you looking to do this?" he asked.
Angelo smiled at Jack "I don't know Jack, probably summer next year or Christmas next year, we are in no rush".
Jack nodded and looked at Ethan and Angelo "You have our blessing and support".
Ethan sat stunned at his fathers acceptance "Thank you father, it means a lot".
Jack looked at Ethan "I just want you to be happy with your choices Ethan".

Jack and Angelo hugged and spoke for some time outside whilst Ellie and Ethan broke the news to Sofie, she sat there and laughed replying I knew all along and saw you both wearing rings when we arrived. The rest of the day went by in a pretty normal way from Ethan's point of view and as the family unit was back to normal but with two differences, Angelo being the first and Jack actually being more open and affectionate with Ethan. By Sunday afternoon they left the Hamptons and headed back home as Monday would be a normal work and college day. Somewhat nervously Ethan was dreading Wednesday evening as he would be having dinner with Angelo's family.

Ethan collapsed on the sofa when they finally got home, grateful it was just the two of them. Angelo joined him and they cuddled up to each other mindlessly chatting and going over the weekend events. Ethan's phone sounded a text message and he shuffled around to look and smiled.

"What is it?" Angelo asked stroking Ethan's back.
"Ben, has confirmed he will come to the party on Saturday" Ethan responded putting his phone down.
Angelo looked at him "I'm glad you patched things up with him, strange the way things work out".
"Yes, just have to get through Wednesday evening" Ethan rolled on to his back.
Angelo laughed "Are you worried?".
"No, probably more nervous then anything" Ethan replied looking up at the ceiling.
Angelo stroked his head "Don't be. Mark will pick you up and bring you to the office".
Ethan propped his head up "Really, it will be good to see him again".
Angelo laughed and rubbed his head "You know if you weren't with me he would be dating you by now".
"I thought he was sort of straight". Ethan chuckled.
"The right guy or girl has never come along for him so he keeps his options open" Angelo replied.
Ethan sat up "Can I ask, did you and he ever you know?".
Angelo looked at him "No, we have kissed but it's similar to your friendship with Adam".
"Did it never happen owing to you being poz?" Ethan asked unsure why he even asked "Sorry forget that".
Angelo smiled "No that was not it, anyway Mark is poz, that is how we first met".
Ethan shuffled around to face Angelo "Now I am confused".
"Mark was at the clinic having a breakdown when he found out, I just happened to be the shoulder" Angelo explained.
Ethan nodded "Oh right".
Angelo continued "He fooled around in a threesome with his ex girlfriend, the other guy was poz, well you can guess the rest".
"How awful for him" Ethan had a sad look on his face "And that is how you became so close and help each other?".
Angelo nodded "Yes, circumstances how we met and a strange affection for each other".

Ethan and Adam arrive at college on Monday morning and Adam got out of the car and looked at Ethan asking if he was keeping the ring on, Ethan smiled and nodded. He was facing a new life and didn't want to start it out by hiding any more. Franco came over as soon as he spotted them in the cafeteria and gave Ethan a hug and telling him not to worry about the family dinner, he did warn him there would be a lot of people and it would be noisy but to just be the person Angelo fell in love with and the family will love him. Ben appeared and casually walked over to where Ethan was sitting but still very cautious about Franco sitting there.

"Ben" Adam called out beckoning him over.
"Hi" Ben said as he took a seat next to Franco.
Ethan smiled at Ben "Morning, great that you can come on Saturday" he enthused.
"Oh yes, my mother will drop me off and pick me up" Ben replied a little hesitantly.
Ethan knew something was amiss "Ben, have you told your mother yet?".
Ben shook his head "Please don't say anything, I know you don't owe me that but I haven't figured things out yet".
Adam tutted "Do we need to find you someone Ben?"
"What er no" Ben had a horrified look on his face.
Franco laughed "Shame my cousin is getting married otherwise he would have broken you in" he nodded in Ethan's direction.
Ben nearly choked on his coffee "Is that what he did to you" looking at Ethan with his eyes open wide.
Ethan chuckled "Yes, I went to the bathhouse on my 18th to experiment and fell in to Angelo's arms".
Ben blushed a little "Wow, I don't think I am kind of ready for any of that to happen".

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday just went by like a dream with several students picking up on Ethan wearing an engagement band on his finger and asking questions. He heaved a huge sigh of relief that Wednesday afternoon as Adam was driving them both home, he would have to be quick and change as Mark would be picking him up at 5pm.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 22 - Turning The Corner

Dinner with the Camacho family was as expected very noisy with animated loud talking and an abundance of food. Ethan walked in behind Angelo and in front of Mark not quite knowing what sort of reaction he would get but as Maria came out of the kitchen she kissed Angelo then Ethan and hugged him saying how pleased she was to see him again and how the family were looking forward to seeing him at last. Mark had already wandered off after saying hello to Maria as if he was one of the clan. Maria grabbed Ethan by the arm and escorted him in to the kitchen where he was promptly introduced to Angelo's mother Esme.

"Ethan, so you are the one who has tamed my son at long last" she said beaming and came forward to kiss him.
Ethan smiled "It is such a pleasure to meet you Senora Camacho" he said relying on his proper upbringing.
Esme looked at him "You are family Ethan, you must act like family now and call me Mama" she smiled.
"Thank you for welcoming me to your family" Ethan responded.
"I hoe you are looking after him Elo" Esme said kissing Angelo on the cheek.
Angelo laughed "No te preocupes mama" Angelo slipped in to his mother tongue answering her.
Esme smiled "Puedo ver que realmente te ama Angelo".
Angelo nodded "We both do mama" he said putting his arm around Ethan.

Ethan smiled understanding a little of the conversation after all he was adept at languages and use to try his Spanish around Javier when ever he could, something he had never revealed to Angelo since they never conversed in Spanish.

Angelo turned as his father entered the room strikingly similar to Angelo "Papi this is Ethan".
Julio walked over to Ethan smiling "How nice to finally meet you Ethan. Usted es Bienvenido en nuestra casa".
Ethan smiled and hugged Julio "Gracias por ser tan amable y agradable conocerte a todos" he said in his best accent.
Esme came over and cupped his face "escuchar habla español también".
Angelo punched Ethan lightly on the arm "You never told me you spoke Spanish".
Ethan blushed "Oh it's not very good but I try, hopefully your family will help me speak better".

The whole evening could not have gone better and Angelo's parents had fallen in love with Ethan both as a person and that he has a grasp of their language. Ethan had hit it off with Maria's children who were constantly dragging Ethan away to play until Angelo signalled it was time for them all to leave. Mark surprisingly spoke Spanish pretty fluently and was obviously loved by the family as well who had all gathered outside in the front garden to say goodbye as they set off back to Larchmont with Mark since he was staying over for the night.

Angelo was beaming as they pulled away "You do realise you are now part of the this family Ethan" he glanced at him.
"Yes and your parents are lovely and good hearted people" Ethan replied looking at Angelo.
Mark laughed from the back seat "It is hard to get away from them Ethan once they are in your life".
Ethan nodded "Can I ask if they know about the you know?" he looked at Angelo.
Angelo nodded "Of course they know" he smiled and patted Ethan's leg.
"And me" Mark said confirming but unsure if Ethan knew about his status.

The evening Mark and Ethan sat on the sofa almost naked and talking whilst Angelo finished up some work. He kept glancing up and Mark and Ethan watching them chilled out and just mindlessly talking, he did have great affection for Mark and it was a blessing to see that he got on so well with Ethan. It wasn't long before Mark put his arm around Ethan who cuddled up whilst they continued their mindless babbling.

The week sped by as Saturday late afternoon arrived and guests started arriving for the small party they were holding to celebrate their engagement.

Margarite stopped the car outside of the address in Larchmont "Here we are, if you drink don't overdo it".
Ben knew that was a warning to behave himself "I won't mother, thank you".
"Well go on then, call me half an hour before you want picking up" she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Ben got out of the car and waved as his mother pulled away and he walked up the pathway leading to the front door. Truly he thought it would have been a small house in a grubby suburb but to he astonishment it was quite the opposite. He braced himself unsure what to expect as he knocked on the door, there was no load music emenating from the house so he wondered if it was the right place. Franco heard the knock at the door and went to greet the guest, Ben watched as the door opened and released his breath when he saw Franco appearing from behind it.

"Hello Ben, glad you could make it come in" Franco said with a beaming smile.
Ben was taken off guard seeing how different Franco looked and acted "Thanks Franco" he stepped inside.
Franco closed the door and put his arm around Ben "Come on let me introduce you to everyone" guiding Ben to the lounge.
Ethan and Adam come over seeing Ben with Franco "Ben" Ethan gave him a hug "Thank you for coming".
Franco guided Ben around "This is Angelo, Ethan's husband to be".
Ben was stunned by his looks and obvious muscle build "Oh, hi" he held his hand out.
Angelo smiled and hugged him "So you are Ben, so pleased to meet you".
Franco moved him along "This is straight Mark or so we think, Angelo's closest friend and assistant at work".
Mark turned "Enough of that.. hello and who are you?" he looked Ben directly in the eye.
"This is Ben, Ethan's friend from college" Franco said laughing as he caught the glint in Mark's eye.

Ben's eyes looked directly into Mark's catching his breath, he couldn't distance himself from the piercing eyes and he didn't understand what caused him to react in such a way, Mark obviously worked out and he carried it off beautifully along with his looks, Ben's eyes looked down trying to avoid looking at him without it appearing rude. Mark was however instantly attracted both by his shyness and looks muttering under his breath the word perfect.

"How nice to meet you Ben" Mark spoke holding his hand out.
Ben's face was flushed "And you" he stumbled over his words and shook hands with Mark.

In Ben's mind time just seemed to stop and go in slow motion as he saw Mark putting his arms around him for a hug, Ben felt alive and didn't want him to let go, it was the first time another man had hugged him so strongly, he could feel the muscles in Mark's arms as they circled his body. Quickly Ben came back to his senses and pulled away as he fleetingly caught a whiff of freshly laundered clothes and the lightly scented cologne he was wearing, my god he smells divine he thought to himself. Franco grabbed Ben's arms whisking him away to meet the others before he had time to process everything. Angelo watched smiling to himself, he saw a spark ignite in Mark that he had only seen when Ethan was introduced to him. Judging by Ben's body language he was also taken by him if not for his shyness, he saw some of the same qualities in Ben that so reminded him of Ethan.

Ben spent a good part of the party mingling but his thoughts were elsewhere seeking to sneak a look at Mark whenever the opportunity presented itself, it meant he had to work harder trying to engage in conversation. As the evening wore on Ben found himself standing alone in the lounge looking around at everyone else who was in deep conversation within little groups, he did feel a little like the odd one out as he only really knew Ethan, Franco and Adam to talk to. His mind instantly putting him down for being gay, but it was a rash thought, he wasn't the only gay person in the room. He stood nursing his soda trying to be quiet and keeping a low profile but his eye kept wandering over to Mark who was chatting away with Ethan. Several times Ben had to avert his eyes as he thought that Mark was looking directly at him over Ethan's shoulder, but surely he must be mistaken as Mark was introduced as Angelo's straight assistant. And then there was Angelo who Ben found hard not to look and stare at, how lucky Ethan was he thought to himself watching this tall drop dead gorgeous Latino guy. His attention was interrupted when Tony tapped him on the shoulder.

"You look a little lost Ben" Tony spoke handing him a small glass of wine.
Ben looked at the glass "Oh, I don't know if I should" he said.
Tony laughed "It's just a small one and you need it to loosen up and stop being scared".
Ben hesitantly took it "So you and Adam are together?" Ben asked.
"Yes for several years now" Tony replied smiling looking over at Adam.
Ben looked in the same direction "I had heard that you two were gay but didn't know that".
"What about you?" Tony returned his gaze to Ben "I hear you are gay as well".
Ben nodded looking towards Ethan "Yes".
Tony knew where he was looking "Ethan is a great catch and Angelo got very lucky, so are you Ben".

Ben blushed and didn't know where to look. Ethan laughed which caught Ben's attention and saw him patting Mark on the shoulder. Adam came over and apologised and dragged Tony off leaving Ben holding his glass of wine alone.

Mark was enjoying his catch up with Ethan and they had agreed to see each other when they can to hang out, but his attention was drawn across the room to the lonely figure that all he knew was his name was Ben and he was Ethan's friend. Something changed in Mark as he watched Ben and he was almost certain that he caught him looking over several times, weather at him or Ethan he was yet unsure. Mark on the outside was straight but he was also in touch with his other side where he found other guys interesting and sexy but never really crossed over and only kissed other men on occasion, but watching Ben he was mesmerised by him. Could it be he thought to himself before returning his conversation to Ethan.

"Has the wound healed up now?" Mark asked Ethan leaning in closer to avoid being overheard.
Ethan nodded "Yes and fortunately no scar".
Mark smiled "So tell me about your friend, Ben is it?" he asked trying to be nonchalant.
Ethan looked him in the eye "We grew up together, fell out when I came out, friends again and he came out".
Mark glanced in Ben's direction "Is that it, so has he got a boyfriend or partner?".
Ethan shook his head "I don't think he has even been with a guy, well he use to sleep with me".
Mark pulled away and looked at Ethan "You dirty little slut" laughing as he spoke.
Ethan laughed loudly and patted his shoulder "Nothing like that and get your head out of the gutter".
Mark looked at Ethan and shook his head "I would have if I was in your shoes".
Ethan smiled "So why aren't you gay?".
Mark looked seriously at Ethan "Apart from you, I haven't found anyone until today.." he trailed off.
Ethan looked him in the eye "So who have you found today" he asked and saw Mark's eye wandering over his shoulder.
Mark looked back at Ethan "Doesn't matter" he said shrugging his shoulders.
Ethan kissed Mark on the cheek "Just don't push to quickly" he said wandering off knowing who he had an eye for.

Mark watched Ben disappear in to the kitchen unnoticed by everyone else, carefully he walked around the lounge without purpose making a line for the kitchen. Ben put his glass down and walked over to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water, the wine was okay but he was happy with just a soda or water. Ethan noticed Ben was missing and out of the corner of his eye he saw Mark going through to the kitchen and smiled to himself. Mark silently walked over to the refrigerator seeing Ben opening the door and reaching in for water.

"Grab me one as well please" Mark said startling Ben.
Ben nearly dropped the bottle of water "Oh shit, don't creep up on people like that" he turned thinking it was Ethan.
Mark smiled "Sorry, can I get one as well please".
Ben felt like he was burning up embarrassed that Mark stood before him "Sure, here" handing him the bottle.
Mark reached out to take the bottle and caressed Ben's hand "Thanks Ben".
Ben turned and retrieved another bottle "You remembered my name" he suddenly blurted out.
"Of course, are you enjoying the party?" Mark asked.
Ben closed the refrigerator door "Well yes, it's the first sort of adult party I have been to".
Mark smiled "Can be a bit daunting if you don't know that many people".
Ben found himself staring at Mark uncontrollably "Do you?" he mumbled.
Mark looked curiously at him "Do I what?" he replied.
Ben just couldn't take his eyes off him "Know many people here" he struggled to get the words out of his mouth.
Mark "A few of them and there is one I want to get to know" he was now staring back intently in to Ben's eyes.
Ben dismissed what Mark said "Oh I see" he said still tongue tied.
"Do you?" Mark replied smiling at him.
Ben shifted on the spot and shook his head "Well not really".
Mark laughed "Why are you so nervous Ben?".
"I don't know, maybe you being so close to me" Ben replied looking down at the floor.
Mark placed his hand on Ben's shoulder "Does it bother you, that I am so close?".

Ben strangely felt calmer at his touch but was rooted to the spot, he didn't like awkward situations and to him this was fast becoming one of them, strangely though he did not want to move and felt compelled to stay. He saw Mark's hand take his bottle of water and put it down on the counter with his, his eyes followed Mark's hands as he completed the task, by the time he looked up Mark had moved closer to him. Ben's senses awakened feeling the back of Mark's hand stroking the side of his face 'Are you feeling it to?' he spoke quietly. Ben's gaze was transfixed on Mark as he gulped with no time to think or react, the heat building inside him as he felt the breath of Mark tingling over his lips before they touched his own. Without processing or thinking Ben's mouth parted in a natural reaction and he felt the warm moist tongue of Mark caressing the inside of his lips before it pushed in to his mouth.

Ben pushed Mark's shoulders "Sorry no" he struggled to free his mouth.
Mark looked at him "What's the matter?" he said with his hand holding the back of Ben's neck gently.
"I.. not sure, I thought you were straight?" Ben replied trying to avoid his gaze.
Mark caressed his neck "I was undecided until this evening".
Ben looked at the muscled arm straddling across his shoulder his mouth dry "Why this evening?" he asked.
"Because of you Ben" Mark spoke softly as he looked in to his eyes.
Ben shook his head "I feel so stupid I didn't mean to lead you on or anything" he said quietly.
"You didn't lead me on Ben, tell me if you want me to go?" Mark asked with his face moving closer to Ben's.

Ben did not hesitate and shook his head, he closed his eyes feeling Mark's tender lips rubbing against his own until his mouth parted and they locked together gently kissing each other. Ben's arms moved and held on to Mark's hips as he was being kissed, gradually his mind stopped ticking over and let himself go of any resistance he had left in him. He wanted Mark and had secretly known it since they first shook hands, he opened his eyes slightly half expecting to freak out at another mans face being so close, his own tongue dancing around Mark's like an Argentinian tango. He felt a twinge of pain from his cock struggling to break free of it confines in his underwear, his senses overloaded were combusting and he couldn't work out if it was the kiss, Marks roaming hands over his body or his cock that was controlling his thoughts. Mark increased the intensity of his kissing as he went deeper forcing Ben's mouth open wider as he held him still in the deepest kiss. Ben's nerve endings were firing on all cylinders and sensed everything, his body shook slightly and he moaned in to Mark's mouth as he felt his cock erupting in his underwear.

The sensation was overwhelming and threw Ben off completely, he struggled to free himself from Mark then ran out of the kitchen.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 23 - Falling Head First

Ben ran in to the washroom just off the hallway and locked the door pulling his pants down abruptly and in doing so it moved the tightness of his underwear allowing a trickle of his cum to slide down his leg. Quickly he grabbed some tissue and began to clean up the huge mess that laid in his underwear, he was flustered and still coming down from his orgasm breathing hard and making more of a mess as he tried to clean it up.

Mark knocked on the door "Ben are you okay?".
Ben leant back against the wall "I'm sorry please leave me alone" he stumbled trying to find the words.
"Ben come on open the door please, I know what happened don't be embarrassed" Mark rested his head against the door.
Ben wiped his forehead with his arm as he reached towards the lock "Okay".
Mark slipped inside "It is nothing to be ashamed about Ben" he said locking the door.
Ben turned to face away "We shouldn't have kissed" he said grabbing more tissue.
Mark chuckled "No your wrong Ben, maybe this was meant to be and fate has brought us together".
Ben stopped what he was doing and looked curiously at him "You really think that?".
"Hell knows Ben, I just took one look at you and knew" Mark watched Ben intently.
Ben disposed of the soiled tissue and reached for more "Sorry I don't know what came over me".
Mark stroked Ben's head and hair "I think you liked it or me, maybe even both".
Ben looked down wiping his leg "What did you do to me?" he asked looking up at Mark with a fleeting smile.
Mark leant down and kissed his forehead "You made a hell of a mess" he said laughing.
Ben stood up red faced and washed his hands "I can't put these back on they are wet" he held his underwear up.
"So, go commando" Mark offered in suggestion.
Ben put the underwear on the sink and did his trousers up "Feels weird, what are you doing?".
Mark put Ben's underwear in his pocket "A reminder of this evening, if you want them back you will have to see me again".
"What do you mean by that?" Ben asked looking slightly shocked.
"Are you that naïve Ben that you can't see what is going on here?" Mark asked seeking if he felt the same.
Ben stopped what he was doing and looked at him "What do you want from me?".
Mark smiled "I want to take you out on a date" he said holding Ben's hand.
Ben looked at his hand in Mark's "A date, you mean you like me?" he blushed.
Mark leaned in and kissed Ben on the mouth "Ben can you not tell that I do?".
Ban just stared at him "This is all happening very quick" he shook his head unable to make any sense of it.

Ethan excused himself and headed towards the kitchen to find Adam and Tony talking with Angelo's sister Maria. He asked if they had seen Ben but they all shook their head saying no. Ethan walked across to the hallway and stood there, he picked up some muffled voices coming from the washroom and listened carefully at the door. He smiled recognising Mark and Ben talking and from the sound of it more than just a normal conversation, quickly he went back to the lounge and grabbed Angelo to tell him what he thought he was hearing. Angelo laughed and put his arm around Ethan telling him to leave them alone for the moment.

Ben unlocked the bathroom door and looked at Mark "I just need time to figure this all out".
Mark nodded "I meant what I said" he gave him a quick kiss as they left.

Angelo spotted Mark and Ben coming back in to the lounge and shook his head, he could clearly see Ben was no longer wearing any underwear and he looked a little flushed. He noticed how Ben and Mark stood close to each other whilst chatting but it was unmistakable the glances Mark was giving Ben. He turned back to a couple of his friends inwardly he was smiling hoping that Mark had found a guy he really did like instead of the disastrous trail of girls he had dated.

Mark put his arm on Ben's shoulder "You know I've never been intimate with another man" he said.
"How come?" Ben replied and looked at him unperturbed by the hand on his shoulder.
"No one has ever turned my head like you have" Mark moved his arm so it was now around him.
Ben smiled and leaned his head against Mark's neck "Maybe we could meet up but I am not promising anything".
Mark kissed his head and smiled "Just let yourself get to know me".

Ben excused himself spotting Ethan and walked over to him "I should call my mother get her to pick me up" he said.
"Why?" Ethan responded "You can stay here if you want there are spare bedrooms" he said as Angelo joined him.
Angelo nodded "Ben please you are welcome to stay over and it is Sunday tomorrow so no college".
Ben shook his head slightly "I don't know" he said looking uncomfortable.
"Your staying Ben and that's final" Ethan said with an authoritive voice and took Ben off to the kitchen for food.
Mark walked up to Angelo "What's the matter with Ethan's friend?" he asked trying to pretend nothing happened.
Angelo laughed "Cut the pretence out Mark, do you like him?".
"Yes but he is very weary of me. Actually I like him a lot" Mark said looking towards the kitchen.
Angelo put his arm around Mark "He has just come out so tread carefully. So is this you officially going gay now?".
Mark laughed "I think we both knew it was just a matter of time, place and the right person".
"You know Ben is not wearing any underwear now it was quite obvious" Angelo gave Mark a you know what I mean look.
Mark chuckled and patted his pocket "I have it, told him he would have to see me if he wants it back".
Angelo laughed shaking his head "Stay over tonight, Ben, Adam and Tony are staying".
"Thanks Elo, I will do" Mark replied hugging him.
Angelo kissed him on the cheek "Stop calling me Elo in public!" he patted Mark's ass.

Mark slipped away from Angelo then turned and mouthed 'Elo' causing Angelo to smile shaking his head. Through all the years he had known Mark there was only one time he confessed to actually liking men. Angelo had often spoke to Mark about it but he was adamant if he felt the right thing with a man he would happily date one, but they were either to butch, to camp or not pretty enough. Mark was very much more akin to a neutral balance in a guy, one that would have you question them but never really know. But one thing happened for sure this evening that the right balance had appeared on a plate in the form of Ben. Ben hung up his phone and told Ethan he mother was happy about him staying over, Ethan and Ben grabbed a plate and filled it with nibbles.

Ben sat down at the counter with Ethan "I guess you know what happened earlier?" he said looking towards Ethan.
Ethan stopped and looked up "I heard you both in the washroom but other than that nothing".
"He, well he kissed me" Ben said looking down at his plate.
Ethan pushed Ben's glass of wine towards him "Was that all that happened?".
Ben blushed still embarrassed about his situation "He kissed me again and you know I... ejaculated" he said quietly.
"Oh right, I did the first few times with Angelo, still do actually" Ethan said staring in the distance mulling it over.
"Without you touching yourself?" Ben asked in an interested manner.
Ethan smiled "Yes plus he is amazing in bed. You know I have never masturbated but cum every time we have sex".
Ben looked down at his plate "I don't know if I can do this Ethan it still scares me".
Ethan looked at Ben "I guess we are not talking about ejaculating, Ben let yourself go if you like him".
"Easy for you to say with Angelo by your side I guess" Ben said wringing his hands under the counter.
Ethan smiled at Ben "Take things slowly with Mark there is no rush, get to know him after all he is dam hot".
Ben looked at him and smiled for the first time "He is pretty sexy".
Ethan nodded "I know and he is a great guy".
"Who is a great guy?" Adam asked as he sauntered in to the kitchen for food.

Adam was sensing something going on as he kissed Ethan on the mouth, Ben looked on shocked and Adam laughed and walked round to where Ben sat asking if he felt left out but didn't wait for Ben to answer before he smacked Ben with a kiss. For the second time that night Ben found himself in the clutches of another man kissing him, Adam kissed him several more times before letting Ben go, he grabbed some food and sat down next to Ethan as if nothing had happened. Tony, Angelo and Mark were sat on the sofa in the lounge chatting alone since the other guests had now departed. They left Ethan, Ben and Adam to eat as none of them had eaten during the party and were hungry.

"Do you always do that?" Ben asked still looking a little shocked and flustered.
Adam looked at Ben and Ethan and laughed "What kiss?, yes".
Ben looked on confused and Ethan explained "We kiss but no sex, it is how our friendship as a group evolved".
"What about your boyfriends?" Ben asked wanting to hear more.
Adam laughed "We are very comfortable and close in our friendship, kissing Angelo is divine though".
Ben's eyes were open wide "I think I would combust if he kissed me. Must be nice having that sort of bond".
Ethan smiled "You and I have that deep down Ben, I am sure we will kiss at some point" he winked at Ben.
Ben looked at him with greedy eyes "Now?".
Ethan smiled and stood up and went around to Ben "Are you sure?" he asked.
Angelo walked in and sat next to Adam "Awe how sweet" he said as Ben's face went red again.

Ethan leaned in and touched his lips to Ben's and kissed him softly at first, gradually he increased the pressure until Ben's mouth parted and Ethan slipped his tongue in and kissed Ben full on. Angelo put his arm around Adam smiling and saying how hot the two of them look. Ethan finished his kiss and looked at Ben who still had his eyes closed and mouth open. Ben had never realised how turned on and hot it would be kissing Ethan, it was as though all his childhood dreams just came true in one fleeting moment.

Adam smiled "I think you should kiss him as well Angelo" nodding in Ben's direction.
Angelo looked at Ben and stood to walk round to where he sat "Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable.

But Ben just watched the tall muscular figure of Angelo looming towards him, his heart skipped feeling the strong hands holding his face as Angelo tenderly kissed Ben lightly then, he felt the tongue flickering in and out of his mouth until his tongue touched Angelo's and they kissed deeply. When he finished he sat down beside Ben who now had a big smile on his face.

Ethan laughed watching Ben "Do you feel better now Ben?"
Ben nodded "Wow, you were all good but not as good as my first kiss".
"Well that's good to know" Mark said as he and Tony stood at the door to the kitchen laughing.

Tony sat down next to Ethan and Mark wondered over to Ben's other side taking the seat talking to the others across the table. Ben's arms tingled as he felt Mark's hand moving towards his own where he held it firmly. Ben turned and looked at Mark who continued chatting to Ethan across the counter and just holding his hand in a casual but meaningful manner. The more Ben looked at him the more he was growing to like Mark and enjoyed his touch and being next to him. He gently squeezed Mark's hand in an attempt to show he was okay with him holding his hand, Mark glanced smiling at him and moved in to give Ben a quick kiss and rubbed their foreheads together briefly before Mark carried on his conversation with Ethan.

It was gone 11pm when they finally decided to hit the sack, each went their separate ways to their bedrooms and Mark stopped and looked across towards Ben who was disappearing inside and closing the door firmly behind him. He heaved a sigh of relief not expecting Mark to be staying over and avoiding an embarrassing situation. He undressed and took a shower, drying himself off he realised he had no underwear to put on, that settles it looks like sleeping naked he thought to himself. Climbing into bed he pulled the duvet up and rested his head on the pillow turning off the bedside light. Outside the moon was shining brightly providing a night light in the strange bedroom as he tried to fall asleep, Ben's mind was racing going over everything that had happened earlier. He laid with a smile on his face thinking of Mark and realising that he really did fancy him. Secretly he hoped that Mark would come to his room but he was not expecting that to happen.

Mark sat on the bed in his underwear looking at his phone and the sneaky picture he took of Ben when he wasn't watching, in his other hand was Ben's underwear. Happy that at least the age gap was minor but more importantly he felt that Ben liked him as well but was holding back. He laid back and listened intently at the quietness prevailing throughout the house as he closed his eyes, sleep would not come and he leaned over to look at his phone seeing it was nearly midnight. Mark got out of bed standing there for a moment looking at the door, quietly he opened it and proceeded down the hallway to the Ben's door. Should he knock he wondered, no, doing that might wake everyone else up, gently he turned the knob and pushed the door which silently opened. He nearly burst out laughing remembering how Angelo would go around in the office oiling the doors as he hated them squeaking. Just as quietly he closed the door turning the knob so it wouldn't bang against the lock until the door was recessed back in it's frame.

"I wondered if you would come" Ben was starring at Mark framed by the silvery glow from the moon.
Mark walked across the room "Really, are you happy that I did?" he stopped at the foot of the bed.
"Yes" Ben replied sitting up.
Mark climbed on to the bed and sat beside him "I can't sleep, your in my head".
Ben turned to look at Mark "Same here, but please don't take this the wrong way" he said.
"What do you mean?" Mark asked laying back.
Ben laid back next to him "Like it's not me saying sex, I'm just glad you came".
Mark turned to face Ben as his hand stroked around Ben's neck and chest "Can we sleep together tonight?".
Ben smiled and stoked Mark's chest "I would like that, you can kiss me as well if you want".
Mark giggled "Of course I am going to kiss you. I bet you have nothing on underneath here" he lifted the duvet.
Ben clamped his arms down across the duvet laughing quietly "Yes I'm naked".

Mark smiled and began taking his underwear off in front of Ben, he felt slightly awkward and clasped his hands behind his head laying back and staring up at the ceiling. He felt the duvet move and the immediate warmth of Mark's body as he slipped in beside him, Mark glanced and copied Ben by placing his hands behind his head.

"What are you thinking?" Mark asked Ben fixing his gaze on the ceiling.
Ben looked over at him "How strange this is being in bed with you" he said coyly.
"You can touch me if you like" Mark said looking over at him.
Ben smiled "No your alright".
Mark tapped his elbow against Ben's "Was that you brushing me off?".
Ben tapped Mark's elbow back "No" he replied turning his head to face Mark who was looking at him.
"Good" Mark smiled and turned his head back to stare at the ceiling "How old are you Ben?".
Ben smiled "Just turned 19, what about you?".
"Me, I'm 22 nearly 23, couple of years younger than Angelo and couple more older than you" Mark replied.
Ben unclasped his hand and ran it across Mark's chest "What else should I know about you?"
Mark glanced at Ben with a serious look on his face "I must be honest with you, I am hiv positive".
"Oh" Ben startled by this revelation stared up at the ceiling remaining quiet.
Ben waited a moment "Never a good sign, you hate me know don't you?" he sat up in bed and looked at Ben.
"I know a bit about it, but no, I don't hate you" Ben stroked Mark's back "Are you being treated?".
Mark shook his head "Not yet. And before you ask I got it during a threesome with a man and woman who were poz".
"I'm sorry Mark" Ben spoke with a tinge of sadness in his voice.
Mark sighed "I never knew or suspected they were poz, it was stupid drunken behaviour".

Ben strangely did not feel any different towards Mark and had read about people living with hiv and how for many of them it freed them up to enjoy more sensual and intimate sex with other men. He also knew about bug chasing which he personally thought was a stupid crude thing for people to do, but he also read about how much more apart of someone you become. He didn't feel scared or concerned, if anything he kind of made him like him more for being so honest, he watched as Mark laid back down.

"Do you want me to leave, I will understand you know?" Mark spoke softly.
Ben turned to lay on his stomach looking at Mark "I want to kiss you?".
"Why?" Mark replied with an even bigger smile on his face.
Ben leaned closed to within inches of Mark's face "Because I want to".

He felt Mark's arm caress his own arm before slipping round to his back where Mark began stroking it in slow purposeful strokes, Ben made a very erotic sound from the stroking like he was orgasming and causing his body to move closer to Mark's. Ben took the lead for the first time in his life and touched his lips to Mark, they parted seamlessly as if willing him on. His tongue slipped in to Mark's mouth and instantly Ben's cock sprouted up from a semi dormant state to full erection. They kissed and danced with their tongues for several minutes until Mark pulled Ben forward until he was virtually laying on top and Mark rolled on to his side facing him. Their arms around each others bodies caressing and feeling as they slowly explored each other.

Ben broke the kiss "Wow" was all he said as he cuddled up to Mark.
"Indeed" Mark whispered "I am pretty tired, mind if we sleep?".
Ben shook his head "Not at all, I've had enough excitement today" rolling on to his back in reply.
"Turn on your other side so I can cuddle up to you" Ben whispered again kissing Ben's chest and nipple.

Ben turned and felt Mark cuddling up behind him, his left arm slipping under him and his right arm holding him from the other side. He also felt Mark's cock resting in between his ass cheeks, Ben moved his hand to hold onto Mark's arm, Mark could sense the slight trembling of nerves in Ben's arm.

"Don't be no nervous Ben, we are just sleeping together in the same bed" he whispered gently in Ben's ear.

Ben felt Mark's breath on his neck as the arms hugged around his body tightly, at last Ben was beginning to feel at ease and smiled to himself. They were both awake for a good half an hour in silence before in almost unison they succumbed to their tiredness and slept holding each other.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 7

Part 24 - Daybreak

He felt the unmistakable hardness of the cock rubbing between his ass cheeks as he began to wake up, the arms wrapped around his body tightened signalling he was also awake. It was 8.30am and Ethan turned his head to kiss Angelo as he started to roll on his stomach with Angelo following his action until his was poised on top of him. He knew only to well that when Angelo was horny in the morning it was going to be a big bang to start to the day. He felt the rush of air around his ass as Angelo lifted his hips up slightly, Ethan moaned and gripped the pillows as the head of Angelo's cock homed in like a heat seeking missile. He moaned louder raising his head 'Oh my lover' Ethan whispered as the head of the cock prised his hole open gaining entry, Angelo leaned forward and kissed Ethan's neck 'Morning, I love you and your mine' he whispered biting and sucking gently at Ethan's neck, underneath him he could feel the warmth of Ethan's ass and his feet were doing a strange dance of their own which Angelo knew by now that was Ethan's excitement escaping.

Ethan pushed his head up as Angelo bit, kissed and sucked harder at his neck as more of his cock began working it's way deeper in to him. He felt the slightly painful and very intoxicating feeling of the friction, he let out one last long moan as Angelo came to rest balls deep inside Ethan, Angelo's mouth sought his own as they kissed deeply spearing each other with their tongues trying to get the upper hand. Angelo began rocking his hips up and down in deep powerful penetrating thrusts, Ethan buried his head in the pillow trying to stifle his cries of ecstasy his hands gripped hard around Angelo's biceps tightening up with every downward stroke of Angelo's cock. He continued to kiss the back of Ethan's neck as he began to ramp up the speed, he knew he would not last out as he was feeling overly horned up this morning.

Ethan moaned and his head rose off the pillow as he felt the intensity of their love making move up, his ass now pushing up to meet Angelo's thrusting, suddenly he felt like the hardness increasing and the thrusting became more erratic and powerful. Angelo felt his balls tapping at Ethan's ass telling them to wake up and do their business, one thing for sure he was not trying to hold on this morning. He grunted loudly, Ethan moaned and cried 'Oh Angelo, fuck yes, oh god yes', he felt the rush of seed firing into his body as Angelo continued thrusting deep in to Ethan, Ethan arched his back and raised his head, Angelo caught the side of his neck and his lips suctioned around the tender youthfulness of the skin. With every jolt of his orgasm he sucked harder, Angelo could feel the lower legs on Ethan rapidly bouncing up and down in another tell tell sign that Ethan gave off when he was orgasming. Angelo collapsed on top of Ethan breathing heavily as he his body started resetting itself and draining the testosterone, Ethan was panting and stroking Angelo's arms in the after glow of their sex.

Angelo leaned around and kissed Ethan deeply on the mouth "I don't think we woke anyone" he laughed.
"Fuck that was awesome, love you so much" Ethan replied with a look of pure delight on his face.
"Sorry, I have left a mark on your neck" Angelo told him as he kissed around the love bite.
Ethan giggled "You marking your territory now as well?".
Angelo laughed "I don't need to you already belong to me" he replied slipping out of Ethan's ass.

Ethan got up and headed to the shower whilst Angelo changed the bed sheets cleaning up mostly Ethan's mess. He then joined Ethan in the shower for a while kissing before Ethan got out to let Angelo shower properly.

"I'llput some coffee on" Ethan said placing the towel on the rack.
Angelo smiled and nodded "Check if Mark is up as he likes strong coffee".
"Will do" Ethan made his way down the hall towards Mark's room and he tapped on the door.

He waited for a moment then tapped again but there was no response, carefully he opened the door and popped his head through but there was only an empty bed and no sign of Mark. Ethan checked down stairs but it was quiet, he put the coffee on and headed back up to the master suite, Angelo was drying himself off in the bathroom when Ethan walked in.

"Mark is not in his room or downstairs" Ethan said with a grin on his face.
Angelo looked at him "Do you think, no surely not" Angelo grabbed a t-shirt and pair of shorts.

They walked hand in hand towards Ben's room, Angelo slowly turning the knob and opening the door slightly, he poked his head in to the room and saw Mark and Ben fast asleep cuddled up, he also noticed at the foot of the bed a pair of underwear on the floor. Smiling he turned and nodded to Ethan who pushed his way in and peeked around the door. Angelo closed the door and they walked down stairs with Ethan trying to stifle his giggling.

"Wow I never expected that to happen last night" Ethan said grabbing two coffee cups.
Angelo sat down "I have to admit I am surprised Mark managed to pull that off".
Ethan poured the coffee "Do you think they did it, I mean I know Mark is poz but I am worried about Ben".
Angelo smiled "Mark would not deliberately put him at risk".
Ethan handed Angelo his coffee "Well I guess it's for them to decide what they do".
Angelo nodded "Should we take them up a coffee?".
Ethan looked at him "Hmm.. probably best not to, Ben might get embarrassed about the whole thing".
"Good call" Angelo responded as Adam came in to the kitchen.
Adam looked at both of them "Morning, what are you conniving?" he sat down next to Angelo.
Ethan held a cup up and Adam nodded "Just discussing what we found this morning".
Adam looked at Angelo "Come on tell me... oh... did Ben and Mark sleep together?" he sat up straight waiting to hear.
Angelo laughed "They did but what went on I am afraid we do not know, but they are in bed together as we speak asleep though".
"Good for Ben, I was worried he might end up a closeted gay all his life" Adam took the cup from Ethan.
Ethan sat down "Where's Tony?" he asked Adam.
"Sleeping still, he was a bit tipsy last night then hammered my ass when we got to bed" Adam replied smiling.
Angelo slapped him on the arm "I hope you didn't make a mess" he commented causing Ethan to laugh.
"Relax Angelo it was a deep breeding so no mess" Adam responded trying to get Angelo in a head lock.
With ease Angelo lifted Adam off the ground in bear hug "Ethan help" Adam pleaded.
"No your mess you deal with it" Ethan sat sipping his coffee chuckling at them both.
Adam relented and clung hard on to Angelo his head turned to Ethan "What the fuck is that on your neck?".
Ethan rubbed his neck and laughed "Angelo got hungry during sex" he replied and Adam made a face at him.
Angelo squeezed Adam harder and could feel the erection hard up against his waist "Dirty horny fucker".
Adam pushed back to look Angelo in the eye "You know it babe, keep doing that and I will shoot".
Angelo released Adam heaving in laughter letting him slip to the floor "Pull yourself together Adam".

Eventually they both sat down drinking coffee. Ben was beginning to wake up feeling hot before he realised arms were holding his body, slightly shocked and bewildered he didn't panic remembering Mark had got in to bed with him last night. Ben instantly knew his small movement in bed was causing Mark to stir in more than one place, he could feel the cock nestled between his now sweaty ass cheeks swelling and beginning to stiffen. He laid there quietly enjoying the wonder and feeling of the cock growing increasingly harder, he became aware that Mark's hand was caressing his chest gently.

"Morning sexy" Mark kissed the back of Ben's neck.
Ben giggled and ran his hand along Mark's thigh "Morning, your still here then".
"Of course" he replied releasing his hold on Ben and rolling on to his back.
Ben turned on to his back next to Mark his neck coming to rest in Mark's arm "Thank you for staying".
Mark turned his head and kissed Ben's cheek "I felt good sleeping with you Ben".

Tony came out of the shower and was drying himself walking back to the bedroom when he heard the quiet voices coming from Ben's room, he shook his head and smiled. He grabbed his boxers and went downstairs still drying himself and walked in to the kitchen.

"Morning all, you do know Mark is in bed with Ben" He said cheerfully as Ethan offered him a coffee.
Angelo had Adam in a headlock as Tony came in "Yes we know and your bitch is misbehaving".
Ethan handed Tony his coffee "Are they awake then?" he asked.
Tony nodded "Yes I could hear them talking quietly".

Ethan grabbed two cups and filled them coffee and headed upstairs leaving Tony talking to Angelo whilst Adam was still secured by Angelo's muscled arms.

"I've experienced so much over the last 12 hours Mark" Ben said cuddling closer to Mark.
Mark kissed Ben on the mouth "I'm glad I could be part of that".
Ethan knocked on the door and Ben froze knowing they were busted "Hope your both decent" he said.
Mark patted Ben "Don't worry I think we are already busted" he said to Ben "yes we are Ethan".
Ethan walked in to the room "Coffee" he closed the door and walked over "You okay Ben?".
Ben nodded with a tinge of embarrassment "Yes" he meekly responded.
Ethan smiled "Good, we are all downstairs so come down when your ready".
"Thanks Ethan" Mark held on to Ethan's hand.
Ethan looked strangely at him "What for?" he asked and Mark nodded towards Ben "Oh right" he waved his hand and left.
Ben showered and came back in to the bedroom "I still don't have any underwear to put on".
"I have some clothes that I keep here I am sure mine will fit" Mark hopped off the bed naked and disappeared.

He returned still naked holding a pair of briefs that Ben tried on and surprisingly they fitted perfectly, Ben looked at his perfect body and ample sized cock, he was for the most part smooth chested and flat stomached. There was no six pack about his body it was muscular and just perfectly fit and looked so beautiful.

Mark watched Ben looking at his body "Do you approve?" he asked.
Ben looked up sharply "Sorry it just looks so good" he replied sheepishly.
Mark smiled and moved towards Ben and ran his hand down Ben's chest and arms "Do you work out?".
Ben shook his head "Not really, it is from sports at college" he said with self doubt.
"I like it just the way it is Ben, you are perfect" Mark leaned down and kissed him.

They both dressed and went down towards the kitchen, Ben was as prepared as he could be thinking they would be mocked when they entered. But in some way he felt comfortable being with Mark and knew it would not be malicious just banter between friends.

Mark took Ben's hand and they looked at each other "Brace yourself" he said to Ben.
Ben leaned in and kissed Mark holding his hand tighter "I'm not worried".

Angelo looked up as they walked in "Morning, Ben you found your underwear?".
Ben didn't expect that comment and gave Angelo a ha ha look "Morning to you".
Ethan laughed "Morning" whilst Adam and Tony sat and just grinned at them both.
"We are thinking of going out for lunch, Ben can you stay around and come to lunch with us?" Angelo asked.
Ben nodded "If your sure I would love to thank you".
Tony stopped grinning and looked at Ben "And is this a thing now?" nodding to them both as everyone stopped and waited.
Ben innocently shrugged his shoulders  and looked at Mark who squeezed his hand "I don't know".
Mark looked seriously at Ben "I would love to date you".
Ben smiled "Yeah, me to, I mean you, date you, you know".
Mark nodded and smiled "Excellent" he leaned in and kissed Ben.

Angelo was over the moon that finally Mark had found someone he liked enough to warrant dating them. The six of them sat around drinking coffee and talking, Mark had to be near Ben all the time as he had hopelessly fallen in love with him last night in bed, but he was holding his cards close to his chest for now in case things didn't work out. Angelo had not seen this before in Mark and it was evident to all of them except Ben that Mark was becoming increasingly besotted by him. Ethan saw the empty milk carton on the kitchen counter and persuaded Mark to let go of Ben long enough so they could nip to the store. As they left the house and turned down the street Dr Chalmers was pulling in to his drive and asked Ethan if the wound had healed up, Ethan responded saying it was all good and no mark was visible now and thanked him.

"What was that all about?" Ben asked Ethan.
Ethan glanced at him "Oh, something I will tell you later, but I do need to talk to you about Mark".
Ben stopped walking "Did we do something wrong?" he asked urgently.
"No, I mean did you and talk last night, like did he tell you something about him?" Ethan carefully said.
Ben smiled "Well yes, he told me he has hiv. I get the impression he is not the only one" he said fishing around.
Ethan looked at Ben "You may as well know, I do and so does Angelo" he waited for a response.
"Did you fuck without condoms?" Ben asked in a casual manner.
Ethan nodded "It wasn't on purpose though, I was swept up in my first experience and well that was that".
Ben looked at him "Oh Ethan, I'm sorry. Do you know who it was?" he asked him.
Again Ethan nodded "It was Angelo, he has been the only person I have had sex with period".
"Wow I never knew that. But what happened after?" Ben was intrigued as Ethan was opening up for the first time.
Ethan smiled "When I fell ill from contracting hiv he looked after me and the rest is history".
Ben put his arm around Ethan "He is hunky I can see why you fell for him".
Ethan stopped "Don't make the same mistake I did, play safe".
"Yes, but I read how freeing it can be not having to worry about catching it" Ben replied looking at Ethan.
Ethan continued walking "Would I change anything now if I could, do you know I wouldn't".
"It's not like I want it, but I want to be able to enjoy being with Mark" Ben said catching up with him.
Ethan looked at him seriously "I can't dictate what you do Ben but understand you have it for life".
Ben nodded "Ethan promise me you won't say anything to Mark about this".
Ethan smiled "You are still my oldest and closest friend Ben, you can always confide in me".
"There is one other thing I want to tell you" Ben went quiet for a moment "I like Mark a hell of a lot".
Ethan smiled "To be honest what is there not to like about him and he will be good for you Ben".
"Yeah. If it did work between us how will I know?" Ben asked as they reached the store.
Ethan looked at him "Your heart will tell you Ben and you will see it in his eyes".
"Right I sort of understand" Ben replied scratching his head.
Ethan opened the store door "But I think that boat has already sailed".
Ben grabbed the carton of milk "What did you mean?" handing the carton to Ethan.
"We saw it in Mark's eyes last night and more so this morning" Ethan replied heading to the cashier.

The cashier smiled and greeted them and Ethan noticed his glances to Ben which to anyone else would have meant nothing, Ethan read his name tag pinned to his shirt 'Joshua' as he walked  up to the counter.

"Quiet morning Joshua" Ethan asked.
Joshua smiled and looked again at Ben "Very quiet this morning, but then it is a beautiful morning".
Ben was astounded how brazen he was being but he smiled and made eye contact "You must be bored being quiet?".
Joshua completely blanked Ethan "Can be but it does have very good moments" he replied and winked at Ben.
Ethan put the money on the counter "Do we need anything else Ben?" he said seeing Ben smiling at Joshua.
Ben replied in somewhat of a dreamy state "What... err no I don't think we do, do we need anything Joshua?"
Joshua smiled and shook his head "Just your change, for now anyway".
Ethan took the change from Joshua "Come on Ben we need to get the milk home".
Ben took one more glance at Joshua "Have a nice day Joshua".
Joshua laughed as they opened the door to exit "Bye Ben" he said shaking his head.
Ethan bumped deliberately in to Ben "Joshua has the hots for you".
Ben laughed "I guess that is what flirting is all about" he said bumping Ethan back.
Ethan put his arm around Ben's shoulder "I missed you Ben, never do that again".
"I promise Ethan, just so dam annoyed at myself" Ben sounded annoyed as he said it.
Ethan looked at him "Why?" he questioned him.
Ben shrugged his shoulders "All these years being together as friends and we kept those secrets".

Ethan found it a little awkward and underneath he knew what Ben was really referring to. They returned from the store and walked back in to the kitchen as Mark was brewing more coffee and the guys were finishing cleaning up the remnants of the party. Mark saw his reflection in the window and was heading towards him with the milk, he wondered if Ben had been talking and thinking whilst he was away with Ethan. Had he come to some crazy conclusion that last night was a mistake, his worries were unfounded as Ben put the milk down next to Mark and kissed him on the cheek.

"Nice walk to the store?" Mark asked opening the milk.
Ben turned and leaned back against the counter "Yes, needed some fresh air, shouldn't have drunk last night".
Mark nodded "Oh, did you talk with Ethan?" he stopped to look at Ben.
Ben laughed "Yeah, non stop" he fell quiet for a moment "There is one thing...".
Mark stopped him "Are you regretting last night?" he asked holding the milk carton.
Ben smiled "Oh god no I loved... I mean enjoyed you being in bed with me" he went all flustered.
Mark put the milk carton down "So what is on your mind?" he asked with relief.
"How to tell my parents, I don't want to end up hiding behind the truth" he replied looking down.
Mark nodded "It is your right to tell them, don't delay in case someone does it for you" he turned to face Ben.
Ben cocked his head to one side "Yeah I know, it sort of happened with Ethan, my mother told his mother".
Mark put his arm around Ben "I sort of heard bits of it and the falling out with Ethan".

Ben turned to face Mark with a sorry expression on his face hanging over from the whole Ethan debacle. Mark's instinct told him it was what he was thinking so he kissed him on the lips and just stared in to his eyes, it was as if his eyes spoke to him with meaning. Mark slowly touched Ben's lips with his own, they parted with tender kissing. They had no idea how long they had been kissing but it was Adam who interrupted them.

"One thing you had to do Mark and you couldn't even manage that" Adam laughed loudly seeing them kissing.
Ben smiled and blushed "Sorry my fault. I will help him" he said beginning to rinse the cups.

Ben stood grinning as he helped Mark in the kitchen, eventually they headed out for lunch in Larchmont where Ben had the best fun ever with his new found friends. A friendship that was more akin to a second family where he was not judged. As they parted ways Mark drove Ben back to Harrison and dropped him off down the street from his family home.

"So when can we go on a date?" Mark asked as Ben unbuckled his seat belt.
Ben looked ahead at the road "I don't know, is next weekend to long to wait?" he asked.
Mark shrugged his shoulders "Yes, but I suppose I will have to wait".
Ben looked at him "You really do like me?".
"To be honest I am quite scared about how much I do" Mark confessed to him.
Ben smiled "Meet me Wednesday at 6pm here, we can go for bit to eat, not a date though".
Mark smiled "I like that idea, Wednesday it is".

Ben quickly kissed Mark and slipped out of the car and began to walk down the street, he turned and looked smiling at Mark before he carried on walking. Mark sat watching him until he disappeared from sight. Ben stopped by the kitchen where Margarite his mother was with and quite surprisingly Ellie, it would appear they were on talking terms again. His mother asked if he had a good time and Ben was being careful about what to say said how much he had enjoyed his weekend spending it with Ethan after so long. He made his excuses and went to his bedroom closing the door firmly and getting undressed. Opening the closet door he reached in to the back behind his sneakers and pulled out his journal. Ben was quite an avid reader and writer and liked to keep a journal about his daily life, he grabbed a pen from the desk and jumped on to his bed turning the journal to the next blank page he simply wrote the weekend and Saturdays date and underlined it.

Turning on to his stomach he began to write... "Life can throw many challenges and obstacles at you in the space of a few hours and Saturday was no exception by any standard, writing something like this is a first for me and maybe I cannot express or explain it properly at least I thought I might have been older and wiser before penning this to you my journal. Ethan and I seem to have brought our friendship back on track, the last few months were heart breaking as when you have been in love with someone for so long but never act on it you end up broken, it is all part of me experience and growing up. I met his boyfriend, well fiancé as it now transpires who is one of the most sexiest men straight from a model shoot looking person, he has a confidence about him that is not arrogant just very sure of himself and his tattoos and muscles are simply worth being near him. The hardest part of the weekend was Ethan kissing me but not as a normal friend would kiss, I had his tongue in my mouth and he tasted as I always imagined Ethan was taste, that is to say perfect. It brought back to many uncomfortable truths and had I known then what I know now we may even have been together in college as a couple, if only the brave part of me would have surfaced how things could be different. But I respect him enough and I got my kiss from him but undeniably he really does only have eyes for one person that much I could see and feel in the room whenever they were close. But I digress in my own fantasy of Ethan which has now been over shadowed by someone else. I was surprised if not shocked to see Franco at the party but as it turns out he is Ethan's fiancé's cousin a person who in himself is totally rough around the edges but an amazingly kind person, he swooped me off the doorstep and began introducing me to the various guests. If anyone believed in fate they might laugh or applaud but within minutes I met the man of my dreams, apart from Ethan that is, he was introduced to me but disappointingly told he was straight. I still get embarrassed when people are introduced as gay or straight as if it was something you had to know and I still find it hard coming to terms with being labelled as gay in a group of people. What struck me was how very grounded he is, his short dark hair accentuating his really boyish looks he is no muscled bound ripped god of a man but he is beautifully crafted and smooth to touch. Oh yes I got to touch him and loved it. My shyness put a barrier up immediately and my mouth would not work as I struggled to vocalise and phrase my words. I saw during the evening how he would look over at me, how do I know that?, well I was looking at him a lot as well and don't think I have blushed so much in such a a short space of time. How can a person be so intimate just by looking at me?. The party was good, well I think so having never been to a party like this and everyone had their little groups so I just assumed this was the norm at these types of parties. The evening took a completely unexpected twist when I found myself in the kitchen getting some water, I thought Ethan had come in but when I turned he was standing there close to my personal space. Well journal you know about how I hate my personal space being invaded, something was different about him and the way he stood there eyes boring in to me, I didn't mind him being close to me at all I can tell you that. My essence craved him but what do you do just go down and blow them?. Not me I was rooted to the spot just looking at his face and eyes, oh yes those eyes are a deep pool of emotional bewilderment but you find yourself unable to stop staring at them. Did he kiss me you ask journal, of course he did, I didn't expect it and tried to push him away but he was back for seconds and this time it was meaningful and deep and there was no resistance on my behalf this time. I couldn't contain my arousal and erupted in my underwear (which reminds me he has still got them, but then I have a pair of his that I am still wearing.). It all got very awkward for me that is and I ran off leaving him there, I almost cried in the washroom for being so stupid and frightened am I really that afraid of being me. I want to be gay but I am finding it hard to cross that final hill mostly from fear of the unknown. He came to washroom and we spoke whilst I embarrassingly tried to clean myself up, I don't know but I think he loved the innocence of me even more seeing me so vulnerable, I would like to think that anyway. One thing I never saw coming as I laid in a strange bed that night was him appearing in my room and sliding in to bed next to me. I was elated inside from the warmth of his body just touching mine but I froze staring at the ceiling, what is a boy suppose to do in this situation intimacy is strange to me and maybe this is what the barrier is. Well nothing as it happened, we kissed and touched each others bodies not really venturing down below but then am I ready for that?. I woke up in the morning feeling his cock parked between my ass cheeks, a little shocked at first and somehow so right. Needless to say everyone knew by the time we came down for coffee and they were all very chilled about it. But what is more exciting was finding out he was I guess straight on Saturday but full on gay by Sunday so go figure that one, Ethan did tell me something but that is not for you. I'm knackered and need to sleep and think about him, we are having dinner on Wednesday and he has asked me out on a proper date this Saturday. Excited beyond the planets and stars as I write my thoughts down in you journal, cannot fathom out what has happened to me this weekend but I liked it and it felt like a very happy place to be. Pen down and time to get some well needed sleep, good night."

He closed the journal and put is in his draw by his bed for now, thinking he would move it in the morning to it's hiding place.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1