German daddy

Danpigboi

I was really horny today and really craving raw cock and cum, so this afternoon i drove to Aarows bathhouse, when i got there i parked 8n the carpark and looked around, by the number of cars, it wasnt very busy, so i stayed in my car and hit up grindr and growlr. After a few minutes a got a msg on grindr, the profile had a picture of a glory hole and that the guy was 43 and vers. The message said"do you want to get fucked raw and bred" the second message was a dick pick. I messaged back saying yes and asked for address, he replied back with address and said to make sure i was douched clean, i told him i was and will be there in half an hour. He told me to msg him when i was 10 minutes away. On the was i stopped at a public toilet and douched  again to make sure i was clean, i also lubed my hole and fingered it to open up, i took off my underwear and put on my jock strap. I msg him and said i was close, he said he will send me instructions soon, by the time i got to the address he sent me another msg.

" Okay fucker I’m ready drive into the property park in front of the black jeep get out strip fucking naked and come into the garage and get on your hands and knees and get your mouth around my cock "

My hole was wet and twitching, i did exactly as he said, i sucked his cock and lucked is balls while he stood against a wall, after 10 minutes of this he told me to go to the middle of the garage and get my ass up and face down, he had put some soft covering on the floor, not for me but for him, he gave me amyl and pushed his raw cock in me, it felt so fucking good, he fucked me hard and balls deep, he was moaning and asking me if i liked his german cock, i was on cloud 9, he slowed down as he didn't want to cum yet. He had me duck his cock again and eat his ass. I loved every minute of it.

After a while he told me to stand against the window and he fucked me there. He then said he wanted to fuck me outside, he had me bend over my car and he fuck me there, he really was turned on as after a few minutes he said he was gonna cum and i could feel his cock pumping his cum in my ass. After he pulled out he said it was a 7 day load. I got dressed outside and he said i was to go back soon for another session.

I left there with a load but still craving for more, I went back to the bathhouse and despite the carpark being emptier still i went inside, as i was changing in the licker room an Asian guy was changing as well but he was leaving, i asked him if it was any good, he said it was slack but  there was 2 latino's cruzing, i hurried up to the top floor in search for them, in the big tv room on the second floor was this hot guy with tatts jerking off, there was another guy next to him watching, slowly the second guy reached over and started jerking him off, the hot guy started moaning and curling his toes, i thought he was gonna cum with the handjob but he stopped the guy and started getting up, i was standing at the door and tge second guy walked out, the hot guy got up and was getting his towel when he saw me, i was in my jock strap and a towel which was half way down my ass, he came up behind me and started pushing his cock in, as i was lubed and already had a load in me he went in easily, i pulled him back in to the room and bent over the fuck table behind the couch, without saying a word he started fucking me and i was so turned on, he fucked me for 10 minutes while a few people watched, and then without saying a word (other then his moaning while he fucked me raw) he started breeding my ass, i pushed back as much as i could and pulled him deep into me, after a minute he pulled out, j quickly turned around and  sucked his cock clean. After that i was at the bathhouse for another 30 minutes but there was hardly anyone there so i left, i got home and pushed out the 2 loads in my hand and ate them, i have setup another hookup on wednesday and the top said he will fist me as well

I will let you know how it goes.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3