Sex during sleeping

bareback-flipflop

On 1/24/2019 at 5:21 PM, phukhole said:

Hot. I've been woken up to a cock in my ass. I've sucked a sleeping buddy (and when he woke up he fucked my face and ass). I've sucked off a teammate who claims he never woke up, but admits having a sex dream except he didn't see any cum in the morning.  I've been awaken by a guy (and a girl) sucking on me.  I love it!

Damn.

Guest Blackrabbit

I have had this fantasy since getting sleeping fuck. I remember waking one morning to a FB inside me. I was face down, and he was holding my arms down on the bed (I had been drinking the night before) I firstly tried to move, but he told me not to snuggle or he would make it hurt and that he just wanted to cum inside me. It ws so horny and he did fuck me until he came.

Since then I have had a fantasy of being with a guy who would breed me before we slept, but keep his cock in me until he was hard again. It would go without saying my pussy would be his to breed as and when he wanted. Waking up full of cum would be so hot!

In high school a couple of classmates did a camping trip 3 to a tent the guy next to me asleep had a raging boner I could not resist and mounted him and fucked the cum out of him--about 10 min later he awoke to a cum and ass juice  covered cock saying what the fuck! I played asleep and I am sure to this date wonders what happened and with who LOL.

• Like 1

1 of my favorite kinds of sex is sleepover sex.  Usually I am with a friend with benefits I've developed a good relationship with; we are both ravenously attracted to each other and compatible in and out of the bedroom.  Perhaps we watch a movie, have dinner, etc. before having sex before bed.  As it takes a while to recharge before topping again, I enjoy fucking a btm 3 times in the night - before bed, in the middle of the night, and sending him to work with a load the morning after.  I love breeding an ass full of my cum.  

• Like 2

One of my current fuck buds has a desire to have me fall asleep in his sling so that he can fuck me at will. Of course he can always fuck me at will but he wants me sleeping. We’ll need a weekend fuck trip to make that happen. 

Had a 3 way in Ohio a few years back where I bottomed for both guys. They spent the night and I was woken up a few times with a cock in my hole. 

The best part of wakin up, is cum up in your butt!

• Like 1

Not sure if i can post here. But. When i was younger, my parents were seperating and my dad moved into my bedroom and shared my bed for a while. I used to wait till he was asleep and push myself back again his groin. I would also go undercovers and help myself to his man hood.Eventually got caught by him but thats another story.

Sleepovers with mates and i remember camping with a straight bud, been friends for years, his tent was busted he slept in mine with me asleep, i remember backing against his cock in briefs and feeling his breath on my neck. He was always hard, i used to lean behind me and feel his dick and always lick his excessive precum out of the palm of my hand.

One night i was doing my usual to find he had no briefs on, instant available cock, he never spoke a word, just found my hole and slid his wet cock up my arse and fucked me good, did this for the last remaining nights, however ,we never spoke about it at all in the next days. Just did it at night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I hooked up with a couple of married blokes at  the adult book store last summer, went back to their place, wallered around some and then pretty much passed out.  I woke up  in a blindingly bright sunlit room  with fuckin' bird singing and  the sound of someone grunting, ''fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme.''   Baby Boy Junior was cork screwing his gooey cumdump down past my wrist, riding my right paw, (my 'mean hand' as compared to my 'sweet hand' which is my left paw) using nothing but last nights loads & huffing on a pair of popper soaked underwear with the curtains wide open so the neighbors could watch him slut out, which was his regular daily habit the very minute Big Papa Daddy left for work. Great way to start the day in my opinion, except for the birds and sunshine  bullshit.

I'm a very light sleeper and I do go to bed without panties on so that my body is always available for my husband. I try to take care of him before we go to sleep, but he does occasionally wake me up in the middle of the night for sex. He's never gotten to the point of his cock entering me before I wake up, but I have woken up many times with his cock pushing its way into my mouth. Sometimes I'm just really tired and want him to finish as quickly as he can, but honestly I really love the feeling of his raw masculinity as he takes what he needs from me sexually.

11 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

One night i was doing my usual to find he had no briefs on, instant available cock, he never spoke a word, just found my hole and slid his wet cock up my arse and fucked me good, did this for the last remaining nights, however ,we never spoke about it at all in the next days. Just did it at night.

Pretending to sleep means it dudnt happen. Lol

deniel can do wonders 

I dated a guy many years ago. He was a real horndog! He'd just divorced his wife and couldn't get enough male ass. We'd fuck every night before going to bed. Then I'd wake up in the morning with his hard dick in me. Many times he'd wake me in the middle of the night to fuck me. While I had a good time the year or so I dated him, it was kind of a relief when we broke up, since I could get a full night's sleep again. 

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

First time I had sex with another boy was in his bed on a sleepover. We both got pretty wasted before deciding we needed to sleep. Buddy tells me he always sleeps naked. Big bed so no reason to be near each other so I quickly fell asleep until I was suddenly woken up by the fact that I was just about to cum in my buddy's mouth. Didn't even think I might be gay until then. After that quite a few times we woke up mid fuck not really knowing who started it, although since I did it with a few other sex partners I'm pretty sure it was me.

Edited by descartes70817