An Unanticipated Conversion Party

It was my first time going to this party.  While it wasn't advertised as a bareback party, I assumed some of the guys would fuck raw.

Arriving at the front door, my stomach lurched with anticipation as I rang the door bell, honestly not sure if I really wanted to go through with this, however at that second the door opened and a hot boy of 6' maybe 160 pounds was standing in the doorway, his hard cock stuffed into a pair of tight undies.

"Hi, there," he said as he gave me a quick kiss.  I responded by groping him.

I get undressed in the main room, I feel all these eyes on my 28 year old, 5' 9" 160 pound body.  My cock immediately sprang to attention.  Grabbing my poppers, I stepped into the main room, my 6 1/2 inch CEO leading the way.

It was somewhat dark, still I could hear moans and grunts, as well as the sounds of cocks being sucked down a throat or two, but it I didn't get the impression anyone was fucking.  A bit disappointed I stood in the midst of the attendees, as I stroked myself, watching the show.  Directly in front of me was a big daddy who was facing a kneeling boy who was busy sucking daddy's cock.  Daddy looked over, took my cock into his paw, and stroked me.  Moving a bit closer to Daddy, I was not unhappy when Daddy pulled his boy off his cock and shoves his mouth down on me.  The cocksucker's mouth was hot, wet and warm and man, he was an expert at deep-throating!

Taking a hit of poppers, I felt Daddy come up behind me as he slid his big rigid cock against my crack.  At this point the cocksucker's efforts felt real good, especially since a cock was probing my crack.  Taking another big hit off my poppers, I felt Daddy's cock head rubbing my hole, trying to punch through.  Daddy spat on his cock and tried again as the cocksucker reached between my legs and guided Daddy's big cock to my hole.  Daddy's cockhead felt extra slick, which made me wonder of the cocksucker had added some of his spit (or precum) to make Daddy's entrance less difficult.  Again I hit my poppers, and as I did so, Daddy's cock slid into my hole.  Fuck, it felt so good.

Reaching back, I gave his cock a feel, confirming Daddy was fucking me bare.  I could knew he was deep into my body.  Part of me wanted to panic and I likely made some move to slid off of Daddy, but the cocksucker wedged me into position so I couldn't extract myself.  Daddy meanwhile whispered "Man, your ass feels amazing.  My cock loves you," as he also encouraged me to take a few more hits of poppers.

At this point I was super hard from the guy sucking me and getting really wet and loose from the cock sliding up my ass.  While I was somewhat conflicted, but pleasure won out as the Daddy fucking me was really hitting my prostate and I almost came down the throat of the guy blowing me.  Nevertheless I managed to hold off until I heard Daddy moan.  Quite involuntarily my hole tightened which caused Daddy to again moan as he pulled my body in tight as his cock throbbed in my ass.  I (and my ass) felt warm and fulfilled.  This was something I had never done, I had never had a raw cock up my hole, nor had I ever actually been loaded.  Immediately I recognized what I had been missing all these years.

No sooner had Daddy withdrawn when the guy who had been sucking my cock took Daddy's place, sliding in without missing a beat.  I remember thinking 'For a cocksucker this guy sure knows how to top', and after scarcely six strokes I felt his load join the Daddy's load.  Yeah, the cocksucker had shot a huge load up my ass, so much that when he withdrew his cock was covered in slime and cum and ass juices were oozing down my thigh.  

Shaken a bit, and definitely high from the poppers, I slowly walked out of the room looking to grab a quick smoke, even as I noticed the atmosphere of the party was picking up.  Noticing there wasn't a condom in sight, I commented as much to the houseboy.

Laughing, he explained "The regular party was earlier this evening.  It turned into a raw party around 11:00."

It occurred to me his explanation made some sense, as earlier in the evening no one had been fucking, whereas, as best I could figure, I had been fucked by Daddy precisely at 11:00.  As I thought about the houseboy's explanation when I felt fingers exploring my hole.  It was the houseboy, sporting a big grin as he felt the loads up my ass.  His eight incher was brushing against my thigh as he whispered "Your ass is wet and hot.  Let me add my load."  At this point I figured I was in for a penny, so I might as well go in for a pound, so I gestured towards the party room and moved in that direction.  The houseboy's finger slid out of my hole but he made a show of licking it.  My cock got even harder.

As I walked in the room the mood had changed and guys were fucking and sucking like no tomorrow.  Hearing a groan, I turned my head to see a guy's ass tremble as he unloaded in a hot Latin guy.  I also heard the top whisper "Enjoy that dirty load," as he withdrew, stepping aside as another man took his place.  All I could think was "I'm glad that isn't me."

My senses were brought back to reality when I felt the houseboy come up behind me as he slid the head of his cock into my hole.  Sliding back, I relished the sensation of his large balls on my ass.  At that point he proceeded to ram me.  His balls slapped my ass and I couldn't hold back and rammed back on his cock and tighten my hole.  I guess I liked the loads squirting around and knowing I was getting this guy off.  I feel his cock get harder and he groaned as he filled me up with his load.  As he pulled out he said "I forgot to mention.  This is also a pozzing party."  With that he slapped my ass and walked out.

With this realization I freaked but was harder than ever.  I look over and that Latin guy was getting creamed again.  Once the guy finished I walked over, scooped some of the cum from my ass, lubed my cock and rammed it in the guy.  His hole was sloppy and wet.  I just went for it and kept fucking.  It didn't take me long and I just let loose with a huge load.  I pulled out and saw my cock was covered in cum.

After cleaning up my cock I went to my hole.  Worried, I saw it was leaking pink cum.  While freaked, I quickly accepted the reality of what I wanted, indeed what I was meant for.  

Three months later I tested poz.  Since then I have been going to this party every weekend.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I went to go see a guy i met a year ago the other day, we had hung at his house watching movies, when we started making out. He was one of the best kissers and his lips were so soft. after about 10 min, he pulled away and told me he is poz. This was a year ago and i was thrown a little back for a min. but i told him i understand and we continued to makeout, our hands wandering. grinding our bodies through the clothes.

After a while I left to go home, we never even got any further. He was the first guy id ever met who was poz and knew his status, but all I could think about was his amazing lips and tonge. We hung out another few times after that over the weeks, but then just stopped talking. After reading stuff on this site, I look back and think about "what if" we had went further.

Now i feel im ready to explore the more wild, dirty side. and come to a party.

• 5 months later...
Guest hanalei71

i'd love to be the only pig bottom cum whore at a conversion party with 10 or more poz/full blown aids tops. i know my hubby would love to see me used and poz'd that way too