Being true to myself....

Guest semen-seeker

18 hours ago, Chargedup said:

Maybe organize a daddy poz orgy

to attract older individuals with similar bodies.   I’ve had exclusive mature orgies and body type doesn’t mater.  Just great sex. At a certain point non of that matters. What maters is the hot sex.  

I can't imagine not barebacking. The feeling is amazing. I don't like condoms either. I also have been involved with some older/younger group thing with lots of bb fun. has become a regular monthly thing and the guys are great. everyone cums or has cum in their hole by the time it is over.  I look forward to each monthly party.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, cocklover1966 said:

Blind, I think you may of hit a nerve. Even reading what you said I felt something. It’s my desires that I don’t trust, I know if I start to take cock I may not stop and the desire just become lust and want more and more. If it was just one guy I’d trust but I know my lust would want strangers cocks and anon. Got me thinking! Trusting myself and not giving in to desire and want. 

You may need to consider why you don’t trust yourself; why you are not allowed to let go....

is it guilt (was for me); is it concern about your own safety? You note that your worries you will become the bicycle but honestly what is holding you back?

Sex is fun and your allowed!

pvt me about being a wingman if you want to explore that too.

hang happy - life’s very short

• Upvote 2