Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

Around the hole doesn't seem to be the most comfortable place to have stubble, for either the fuckee or the fucker. Do most guys that want a smooth hole wax them instead? I'm used to finding guys that have uncomfortable stubble at the base of their dick, but very rarely have encountered it around the fuckhole. I would think the fuckhole stubble would be unpleasant for the holes other use.

I don’t shave. I like guys who are into hairy holes. They seem to appreciate their men to be as manly as possible in terms of secondary masculine characteristics. So if it turns them on why remove it.

My cunt is furry, i don't shave anymore, i used to but got sick of the stubble & looking like a plucked chicken, now i keep my pubes trimmed neatly & my ass crack natural, i am not a super hairy man luckily anyway but i like being natural, it's a lot more masculine too.

13 hours ago, faggotsewer said:

I shave and must admit never had an issue with stubble...

thumbnail.6 - Copy.jpg

That is a beautiful cunt!! Yummo!!