What do you call it?

Guest ScottSwallows

On 10/30/2021 at 9:43 PM, funpozbottom said:

I usually say "cock" referring to the penis because that's how I learned it and it's what most people expect, however "cock" originally refers to a vagina. Cock as slang comes from the French word for "cockleshell", and if you look at anatomy, you see that it fits the female form better than the male.  Blues, rap, hip hop references to "cock" are usually talking about a vagina. I think some people assume that cock refers to a rooster, but keep in mind that a rooster doesn't have a penis. I don't know how the term crossed the gender lines, but it can still be used either way.  "Cock" could just mean "genitalia", and "cock sucking" just refers to oral sex regardless of gender.

I've been trying to eliminate that confusion and think of a better term to use for a penis, and the best I've found is ... "Ostrich".  Think about it. An ostrich looks like a penis. An ostrich isn't some squat little bird -- it stands 6 foot tall. And (the myth says) it likes sticking it's head in holes. All in all, that perfectly describes a penis, plus a male ostrich does, in fact, have a penis of it's own. So I think it's time for guys to give that cock back to women and hold on to your ostrich. I think you'll find that once you go ostrich, you'll never go back.

Wow, i thought it was me and my midwestern upbringing.  When I was growing up, cock was slang for vagina. I thought it was just another oddity of my hometown.  (There, when you didn'thear someone, you would say please and not beg your pardon.) 

Maybe for that reason, i prefer dick.  I think cocksucker sounds better describing a person, but otherwise I'm strictly dickly.

On 7/10/2019 at 5:53 PM, ThroatFag said:

I think a faggot cocksucker is a separate sexuality from gay. Two gay guys date and are equals. I suck of hot, muscular strangers. Im def not equal when I'm on my knees w a strangers big dick down my throat. 

Hah! When I’m on my knees and have both his balls in my hand, he’d better believe I’m his equal.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 2:59 PM, BBBxCumDumpster said:

Wow, i thought it was me and my midwestern upbringing.  When I was growing up, cock was slang for vagina. I thought it was just another oddity of my hometown.  (There, when you didn'thear someone, you would say please and not beg your pardon.) 

Maybe for that reason, i prefer dick.  I think cocksucker sounds better describing a person, but otherwise I'm strictly dickly.

Its also a southern thing among older black American men. Living in the south I heard older black men refer to vagina as 'cock'.

• Like 1