Which member on BZ would you like to hook up with?

Guest pigchaser

On 7/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, BottomsUp said:

I really want to spend a night with @justsexnowatl. I want him to breed me and then find some other hot tops to take turns fucking me and pumping me full of  cum. After he’s done loading me up, he lies next to me and gets his hole used and filled with me. @Dirtyfuckboywould be another hot fuck who I’d like to get bred by.

I can guarantee the first part is gonna happen sooner or later!  If I can pimp you out to @dirtyfuckboy you KNOW I will, and I'll join in that HOT twisted fun for sure :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd have to say @gangbangsuperstar, @ARYANAIDSCHEM, @PozSpandexJock & @kente because I think they would appreciate how I'd beg for them to breed me and share their STDs, AIDS, high viral diseased loads with me. And their posts are hot as fuck!

Anybody who would give me every FUCKIN strain of aids, and any fuckin STD they have! I'm looking for a boi that needs a free place to live and wants to become a pig like me😈 you'll never have to work, just fuck, piss and cum👅😈😈 and a new Abarth to drive👅

There are a lot of tops on here that I'd love to have fuck me. But, probably #1 since the day I joined this site has been bbbearlover1. 
He's exactly the type of Dom, aggressive, black top guy that makes my blood churn and my hole get moist. He takes what he wants. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, travelingbi said:

There are a lot of tops on here that I'd love to have fuck me. But, probably #1 since the day I joined this site has been bbbearlover1. 
He's exactly the type of Dom, aggressive, black top guy that makes my blood churn and my hole get moist. He takes what he wants. 

Same here. In fact, He is why i joined the site in the first place. (i don't think He has been too active lately. i hope that's because He is having too much IRL fun!)

• Like 1

I can’t say I’m really familiar with a lot of users on the site and I don’t think the profiles do a very good job of showcasing what individual members look like. I hope to get fucked soon by @Cuteguy69 who is local but we haven’t managed to hook up yet. I see @Read1 posting a lot and if I’m in Toronto or he’s in Ottawa I would definitely open my hole up for him. I imagine there are a bunch of tops on the site who could really give my ass a good workout and they are all welcome to fuck me if they’re ever in town. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 12:33 AM, Trash said:

FaggotUser, BoyStrangler, and PowerTopper are absolutely up there. They know how I need to be treated.

fuckin right. a dirty little pozzed up faggot like you needs to be used and abused and degraded constantly. You're the kinda faggot I like to choke unconscious  and punch in the face when I fuck it. I love how you're such an obvious faggot cumdumpster that anyone who sees you knows you take loads and let anyone with a hard dick fuck your overused asshole full of jizz. I love that wasted look slut. Shows me a cumdump has been doing its duty. If I was your daddy you would have a bruised throat and at least one black eye all of the time. And you would be known as a cheap tranny whore with a fisted out cunt.strangle3.jpg.eac50c1f118feb2e2d9f57e2a7ea593a.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

There's no way I could keep it to just one... So many hot men, so little time! And so little money for travel 😞

But a few off the top of my list... riverfk, randycubby, and cigarbear68

• Like 1

Guest SecretCumWhore
On 7/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

Thanks and honoured pigs

Definitely you pig.  I’d wanna set your hunger on fire and see just how deviant I could get you stud *lick*

30 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

There's no way I could keep it to just one... So many hot men, so little time! And so little money for travel 😞

But a few off the top of my list... riverfk, randycubby, and cigarbear68

You flatter me Viking, thank you.😈