Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

Similar to another comment, I think I've been to that dark room as well.
It was my first time at that particular sauna, first time tentatively trying out the dark room and someone tried to put a condom on my cock... and twanged the fucking thing on my cock shaft as they stretched it on. Really fucking painful.

I don't know about etiquette, but there was something quite presumptuous about it - that I wanted to fuck, that I wanted to fuck him, that I wanted to wear a condom and, most importantly, that they had skilled enough hands to put a condom on effortlessly in the dark.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cuntspunker said:

How many saunas are there? I thought there was only one there.

I would have just whispered into the guy's ear that I only fuck bb. If he didn't like it, then I would have just moved on. 

In my country, have many gay sauna, most of guys at there only raw fuck due to sauna no condom provided

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cuntspunker said:

How many saunas are there? I thought there was only one there.

I would have just whispered into the guy's ear that I only fuck bb. If he didn't like it, then I would have just moved on. 

Hi there are 2. One in central Brighton and the other near Hove railway station. If the guy didn’t want it raw he shouldn’t be offering his arse in a dark room. He ended up with a nice raw cock in his hole and my cum deep inside him. Everybody’s raw cum slut journey begins somewhere, his just happened to start with me. I just Hope now he is taking all cummers like he is destined to do and next time in the dark room his gaping hole is slick with multiple loads as I enter him. My type of guy😈

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

Hi there are 2. One in central Brighton and the other near Hove railway station. If the guy didn’t want it raw he shouldn’t be offering his arse in a dark room. He ended up with a nice raw cock in his hole and my cum deep inside him. Everybody’s raw cum slut journey begins somewhere, his just happened to start with me. I just Hope now he is taking all cummers like he is destined to do and next time in the dark room his gaping hole is slick with multiple loads as I enter him. My type of guy😈

Ah yes of course. Haven't been there for a long time, so might try and get there soon. 

Guest CuriousDallas

That was so wrong, you have to ask first and not just going doing it without asking. Like someone mentioned, you could have a latex allergy and that would ruin your evening. I’m sure he thought he was doing you both a favor but that needs to be negotiated first. I’ve negotiated where we start bare and I put a condom on when I get close and I’ll live up to that bargain, but the key is negotiate first. If a dude just goes and rolls a condom on me without asking it’s over at that point. Mind you, you take chances with me wearing a condom cause I don’t normally use then and I’m not good with putting them on. I tend to get too much air in the ti and they burst or I pull them too tightly and they tear. I also didn’t know that you can’t use oils based lube with them.

On 7/12/2019 at 10:58 PM, Doccer19677 said:

Yes the dark room is pitch black (the clue is in the name I guess). @ballpumper is spot on. No drama, no chat. The condom ‘broke’  and I fucked him nice and deep until I came in him. If you want condoms don’t go in dark rooms and offer your lubed arse for daddy bears to ride. 😈

That's the spirit! Bending over for total strangers in a pitch black room, even if insisting on using a condom, you're practically begging to get stealthed. That stupid bitch just got what it deserved. If he was really serious about having safe sex, he shouldn't have gone to a dark room in the first place. Just my opinion...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Mind you, you take chances with me wearing a condom cause I don’t normally use then and I’m not good with putting them on. I tend to get too much air in the ti and they burst or I pull them too tightly and they tear. I also didn’t know that you can’t use oils based lube with them.

You'll make a great stealther, dude. :grin: You've got all that it takes, you just don't seem to have realized yet... :P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

Everybody’s raw cum slut journey begins somewhere, his just happened to start with me. I just Hope now he is taking all cummers like he is destined to do and next time in the dark room his gaping hole is slick with multiple loads as I enter him. My type of guy😈

IMHO, that guy should be really grateful. Those condom nazis are like little children: Instead of always giving them what they want, you should give them what's good for them... :P

And if that darkroom encounter with you really was his first cum-in-ass experience, I'm sure he'll be back for more soon - who wouldn't want a big throbbing bear cock squirting cum up his ass?!? :drool:

• Like 5