Anal Orgasm or Penis Orgasm - What's better?

backdoorjimmy

I've never had an orgasm with my dick and I don't want to, either. But I'm curious about the difference between a dick orgasm and an anal orgasm. I don't get hard when I'm horny so there's no danger of me cumming with my dick. I know there are guys who have had both, and some bottoms even jack off or get blown after they get fucked. What's it like? Does it feel the same as an anal orgasm? 

As someone who's only ever orgasmed from my ass, I know when it's happening and how satisfied I feel afterwards. Every top I've had seems like they're super satisfied after they cum, and some of them don't want to fuck anymore or just can't fuck anymore. Do bottoms who cum with their dick feel the same way after an orgasm? If it's a different feeling, can you describe it? 

I have had orgasms both ways, but these days just anal orgasms.  The anal orgasms are WAY better.  It's more intense, affects your whole body, and lasts longer.

3 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I have had orgasms both ways, but these days just anal orgasms.  The anal orgasms are WAY better.  It's more intense, affects your whole body, and lasts longer.

Yes Boy, and there's usually semen involved for knocking you up.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Can you describe the difference? Like, what makes the penis one not as good?

Just now, backdoorjimmy said:

Can you describe the difference? Like, what makes the penis one not as good?

Just my opinion, but it's quicker and more centralized in the groin area.  Sure it still feels good to cum that way, but it doesn't feel as good to me.

10 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Just my opinion, but it's quicker and more centralized in the groin area.  Sure it still feels good to cum that way, but it doesn't feel as good to me.

Thanks.

Do you ever cum with your dick or just with ass orgasms? 

1 minute ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Thanks.

Do you ever cum with your dick or just with ass orgasms? 

My husband would not allow me to cum with my dick, even if I wanted to.  Not even when I am with other men or by myself.  That's his rule.  I am for use only, not to intentionally pleasure myself.

I get dick orgasms when i am fucking my girl or jerk off, but i never had one with man. I don't touch my cock during the sex and i also don't let tops touch it. I tell them that in advance before i meet. But i prefer the anal orgasms. Although i never came from my dick( handsfree)  i  am pretty sure that i had anal orgasm bcs it felt amazing and lasted too.  I suppose it's similar to the ones girls get. When i get one my hole is usually really wet and creamy too.

Edited by cumbaby

14 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My husband would not allow me to cum with my dick, even if I wanted to.  Not even when I am with other men or by myself.  That's his rule.  I am for use only, not to intentionally pleasure myself.

Nice. My bf is the opposite. He wants to give me a blow job but I won't let him. He mentioned it to me one time in bed and my dick shriveled up so much it went into the skin. He doesn't bring it up anymore but for a while he was telling me how much I would love it. I think he saw how uncomfortable it made me and decided to just drop it. 

9 minutes ago, cumbaby said:

Although i never came from my dick( handsfree)  i  am pretty sure that i had anal orgasm bcs it felt amazing and lasted too.  I suppose it's similar to the ones girls get. When i get one my hole is usually really wet and creamy too.

It sounds like you're having amazing anal orgasms. 

Which one is better in your opinion? 

10 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

It sounds like you're having amazing anal orgasms. 

Which one is better in your opinion? 

Yeah, they are amazing and i was addicted to being a bottom ever since i got the 1st one. I'll say the anal orgasm is better.  Bcs it lasts a lot longer , it's more intense and it feels sexier. Plus the feeling of it is totally different. I can't really describe how it's different ,but it's a whole another world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

And yet, being useful to Alpha males is satisfying to you also?

1 hour ago, Riverfk said:

And yet, being useful to Alpha males is satisfying to you also?

Yes!  I was meant to do this, and it satisfies me to be used for an Alpha’s pleasure.

For me, an anal orgasm. It last much longer, radiates across the entire body, and one good one can leave me satisfied enough to not cum for days, if not weeks. A penile orgasm is just vastly easier, and while often more intense for a brief moment, is too focused entirely on the groin and doesn't affect the rest of my body, nor does it provide the same lasting satisfaction. It may take a lot more effort for some of us (some people seem to just be entirely incapable of an anal orgasm) to learn how to properly let it happen, without tensing up too much and causing pain from still being actively fucked, but it is well worth it.

But that's If I even cum during sex. If I'm masturbating, sure, its entirely my choice and I know exactly how to get me off, and it's easy, and I'll ravage my ass for hours until I finish. If I'm going through the trouble of finding a partner, I dont care one bit about my orgasm. Getting them off is what gets me off, even if only mentally. If their dick game is strong enough to get me to pump a load out as they plant one in my ass, it's just a big bonus. Otherwise, getting someone else to cum satisfies me enough.

• Like 1