Worried About Being Middle Aged Please Advise!

AsiaCuck

I’m a few years past 40, married, and for the last ten years since my wife and I married I have had no gay sex. My wife knew I was into wearing panties, liked manly tops, and loved looking at big black cocks online, before we said “I do.”  I thought if we agreed, which we did, to have some femme dom, strap on, panty bitch sex it would do for me, but she grew weary of it and we stopped that all together.

Fast forward to the present and recently my wife and I had a horrible fight and nearly separated. We were both ready to walk away when a friend forced us to sit down and talk and we decided we had communication issues as in we hardly ever talked like we did that day. It was so enjoyable I decided to be totally honest with her and told her I was miserable without gay sex. To my surprise she quickly and genuinely encouraged me to go for it, as long as Prep is involved and condoms used for anal. This is a big deal for me because what little experience I have is with sucking covered cocks, not anal. She said I could do this whenever I travel which is often, so I could be having lots of fun.  There is one twist though and that is my wife wanted to have permission to fuck guys as well. Of course I said yes. 

So, now I am waiting for my appointment to get Prep, and that’s a couple weeks away, and I’m so excited, but now really scared that I’m not going to find interested tops since I’m middle aged. I have to admit I’ve  been active on CL, Double List, even Grindr these past ten years to see what kind of interest my pics get, and I still get a good share of offers from tops, but how long can that last?

I am putting in extra effort right now to lose extra pounds and once I do, my body will look great, and I’ve always been the type to use good moisturizers and sun screen so my face is smooth.  I look great in a pair of panties too.

I guess my question is, how long do you think I can find willing tops who want a cute middle aged bottom who has taken care of himself and has a great ass, through my 50s? 60s? 

Thanks for your time and advice!

I’d show you all a picture but you’ll have to look in my profile or gallery called “fuck hole” to see them because I’m getting a message saying I can’t upload anything now.

Guys like sex, you'll always be able to get some. i don't believe it's a question of age, even though that's a factor for some. There are many factors that influence getting sex, among them are looks, age, population, environment to list a few.  

One of the bigger impediments that i find is not just the Tops list of qualifications, but the bottoms.  I.e., do you have them?  From what you have said, you do.  For instance "condoms used for anal" is a deal breaker for 99% of the guys on this site.  Your profile says you are looking for "muscled," so for many reading that, that would leave them out. 

We have little control over another guys qualifications, but we do have some. But we have complete control over our own qualifications. The more you have, the less sex you will get.

• Upvote 1

Very true about the qualifications, and I have to change my profile because if I checked muscle guys on some list I just meant I didn’t have a problem with them. And once I begin with Truvada I’m sucking bare cock and swallowing, along with everything else except using a condom with anal, except no blood no poopoo. 

But I am realistic, and I know I’m going to find a top right away who is going to make the move to bareback me and I won’t stop him. I’ll either think I’m in love or he will threaten or force me and I won’t resist.  And then I will start seeing age 18-100, any race, any body type, any size cock, but they must be dominant tops. I also dress in slut wear like thongs, thigh highs, sometimes makeup, and some guys don’t like that.  I have a tiny cock though and that trait does seem to have a solid number of admirers.

Anyway thank you for the reply, I believe you are correct and I’m concentrating on getting to my doctors appointment in a couple weeks and the rest will take care of itself. 

I think you should think about how to appeal to the guys you want to attract - versus laying it all out there at first(eg cross-dressing, only want dom tops etc). Why? Because a lot of gays are looking for things to reject other gays on out the gate. A perfectly sexy picture of just your ass may be getting you bonus points and then the one in panties you have next to it causes you to get passed over or blocked. Maybe you create different profiles showing different aspects of yourself to see how that works. I think you may be underestimating just how much choice guys have these days. You may be itching to get out there to partake in what you've been missing, but to the gays, you are just another fish in the ocean. I'd also suggest in your case - since you travel a lot - to visit some gay bars and saunas to get more exposure to how guys cruise. Maybe go to some sex parties to see what guys are doing. You will pick up really important cues on who's attracted to you and who is pulling the guys you want to fuck. What you experience online versus in person can be dramatically different. Good luck!

Just want to point out that as far as wrapped/bareback fucking goes, the guys on this site are NOT representative of the population as a whole, gay or bi! I'm a late 40s bi bottom, and while it's true that I've had guys decline once I tell them that I won't let them fuck me without a condom, that's been the minority. Most tops are either willing to wear condoms or will only fuck with condoms. I have one top who only fucks with condoms, and will only do oral with other guys who only fuck with condoms. Works for me, and I love swallowing his cum!

As far as stealthing, I've only ever had one guy try to get his bare cock inside me after I'd made it clear at the outset that it was a requirement, and handed one to him. I got up, got dressed, and left, and never played with him again. But if I'm being honest, feeling the smooth head of his cock right up against my hole and saying "no" was the hardest thing I've ever done. My body wanted him inside SO bad! The main reason why I never played with him again wasn't because I couldn't trust him to not try to fuck me bare, but because I couldn't trust myself to say no again if he did. Like you, I'm happily married, and couldn't put my wife at that kind of risk. If I were single I wouldn't have been able to resist, and I still stroke while fantasizing about if I'd arched my ass back onto his cock. And if I took one bare cock, I know it would make it harder for me to not give in later.  If you're like me you should bear that in mind when deciding what kind of risk you're willing to expose your wife to.

On 8/24/2019 at 12:28 PM, bbzh said:

I think you should think about how to appeal to the guys you want to attract - versus laying it all out there at first(eg cross-dressing, only want dom tops etc). Why? Because a lot of gays are looking for things to reject other gays on out the gate. A perfectly sexy picture of just your ass may be getting you bonus points and then the one in panties you have next to it causes you to get passed over or blocked. Maybe you create different profiles showing different aspects of yourself to see how that works. I think you may be underestimating just how much choice guys have these days. You may be itching to get out there to partake in what you've been missing, but to the gays, you are just another fish in the ocean. I'd also suggest in your case - since you travel a lot - to visit some gay bars and saunas to get more exposure to how guys cruise. Maybe go to some sex parties to see what guys are doing. You will pick up really important cues on who's attracted to you and who is pulling the guys you want to fuck. What you experience online versus in person can be dramatically different. Good luck!

Yes I agree with this post above, especially for starting out.

For me, in am a middle aged 50 something. I have moved away from most aps and seek opportunities IRL.

I also feel that I can deal with rejection from someone if I am not thier type, but i think it depends on how you are rejected, can be some cruel people out there.

But, as I have said previously, as I have got older, i attract a lot more younger tops, especially asian, turks, greeks, spanish etc, who have no problem if you are a couple of pounds over.

Not sure for the states, but of late in bars in the UK, there appears to be a rise in effeminate younger guys who can be quite nasty even with their looks and gestures and make you feel like a relic, but ignore it, grow in confidence, enjoy.

• Upvote 2

Guest FinalDL2021

My advise is to hit the gym, and stay in shape. Pay more attention to your skin, by using lotions. You almost have to be like a women at this point in your life.