Bottoms with loose holes, what's it like?

backdoorjimmy

Having a super loose hole is an amazing high for me as is seeing trashed holes on fellow males because I know how much sexual use they have indulged to get that way. Like other super used bottoms I am proud that I have a long slit instead of a puckered hole and love that a guy can see or feel my ass crack and immediately know how heavily used on sex and size I am. I love after sex clubs/parties and good fisting use my hole just hangs open. Can't wait til it is permanently ruined and prolapsing even more than it has started to. Guys have double penetrated me, jerked off inside me and on 2 occasions now had both hands in me. I love when a guy tries to fuck me after heavy use and I can barely feel him and he says my manhole is like fuking an open window. I play with my oversize toys everyday so i stay hosed out and keep my body ready for use, using a little oil based lube for prel-ubing whenever I go out so I can be bred anywhere. I am not sure how well my ass muscles work for waste retention and removal anymore since they don't get the chance to even try with my daily hosing taking that issue away. Still it's great to walk and feel what's left of my asshole stretched and open and unable to fully tighten up, but with my love of use and size why would I want to? I love being the sexual equivalent of a circus sideshow freak that everyone stops and watches because they cannot believe what they are seeing. When I see a guy in a film or at a club with a giant hole just hanging open I get instantly hard  because I know how used he is and what he mental and physical pleasure high he is feeling. So what's it like to feel so loose and used? absolute fuking heaven.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Took my first dick at 17 and my first fist at 19. Today I get fisted regularly, so my hole is well stretched so taking a dick is spit and enter. The feeling of walking around with cum leaking out is fantastic as it lets others know what Slut you are. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Having a super loose hole is an amazing high for me as is seeing trashed holes on fellow males because I know how much sexual use they have indulged to get that way. Like other super used bottoms I am proud that I have a long slit instead of a puckered hole and love that a guy can see or feel my ass crack and immediately know how heavily used on sex and size I am. I love after sex clubs/parties and good fisting use my hole just hangs open. Can't wait til it is permanently ruined and prolapsing even more than it has started to. Guys have double penetrated me, jerked off inside me and on 2 occasions now had both hands in me. I love when a guy tries to fuck me after heavy use and I can barely feel him and he says my manhole is like fuking an open window. I play with my oversize toys everyday so i stay hosed out and keep my body ready for use, using a little oil based lube for prel-ubing whenever I go out so I can be bred anywhere. I am not sure how well my ass muscles work for waste retention and removal anymore since they don't get the chance to even try with my daily hosing taking that issue away. Still it's great to walk and feel what's left of my asshole stretched and open and unable to fully tighten up, but with my love of use and size why would I want to? I love being the sexual equivalent of a circus sideshow freak that everyone stops and watches because they cannot believe what they are seeing. When I see a guy in a film or at a club with a giant hole just hanging open I get instantly hard  because I know how used he is and what he mental and physical pleasure high he is feeling. So what's it like to feel so loose and used? absolute fuking heaven.

this is one of the hottest things I've ever read on here. exactly how I feel. love a guy with a huge busted pussy like you have. and love when guys tell me how loose and used i am. I love being a whore!!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tinyclitmuscle said:

this is one of the hottest things I've ever read on here. exactly how I feel. love a guy with a huge busted pussy like you have. and love when guys tell me how loose and used i am. I love being a whore!!

totally agree ;)