Public Hole For Use

LoadMyHoleSF

I love the feeling of being a whore and offering my ass up to anyone who will take it. So with the recent warm weather in the bay area I decided to cruise the park one night.

The first one up was the skinny biracial guy who looked to be of Arab heritage. I’ve seen him over the years and we played before. Usually he only wants his dick sucked. Once time he  fucked me but used a condom. I guess he’s progressed to bareback because this time he fucked me with no condom. He has a skinny narrow pencil-like dick which stays very hard. He fucked me like a rabbit and embraced me in a hug while he quickly unloaded. 

Next up was a masculine and muscular African-American in his late thirties. He looked thuggish with the gold grill on his teeth and had an attitude to match it. When he stood near me and unzipped his jeans to let his member hang out, I was immediately on my knees in front of him. His member grew to an impressive 9 1/2 to 10 inches in my mouth as it got rockhard. When he was sufficiently hard, he directed me over to this circle of benches that surrounds a fountain and pushed me into his desired position on the benches. Throughout the entire 35 to 40 minute fuck, he controlled how he wanted me and was relentless about getting his needs met; directing me into arch my back, take the dick, and get on my back. Surprisingly he came quietly and told me his real name as he put it. As he walked away I felt the hunger in me to be used by him again.

I watched the park and positioned myself near an older chubby black man. I went against the tree and pulled down my sweat pants to display my ass. The chubby guy didn’t waste any time walking over. He was already hard and went immediately to my hole. I spread my cheeks and leaned over more not even bothering to look back at him. It took him a bit to get inside of me as my hole needed to be stretched to accommodate his girth despite it’s prior use. He wasn’t very long but had that thick pyramid shaped type of dick where it’s very thick at the base. Once in, he fucked me hard and came quickly eager for his release. However he didn’t pull out and started fucking me again to give me his second load about 10 minutes later.

Last up was a black guy on his bike who checked me out as he was riding in the park. I followed him as he looked back and went into some bushes.He was quite a talker telling me that he was straight and had a girlfriend but had gotten used to men sucking his dick while in prison. After getting him hard from sucking, he played with my ass and started to finger it. Unfortunately he wanted to use a condom despite me  positioning my hole next to his head. We alternated between ass play and dick sucking till he finally came on my crack. I never did convince him to enter my hole.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1