Total Bottom

Guest KptNLine

I agree with most sentiments on here. I identify as a “total bottom,” and to me, being a “total” or “full bottom” means that, in a sexual encounter with a Man, for all intents and purposes, there is only the one cock belonging to the Man. A “full bottom” doesn’t have a cock in the traditional sense of the word. Yes, I’m biologically male and so I have an appendage between my legs - I usually refer to it as a “nub,” and occasionally my Husband or I use other words that fit into our D/s dynamic - dicklet, clit, etc - but, to me, the words “cock” and “dick” imply a sexual function that a total bottom simply doesn’t have. A total bottom may choose to jerk off, but generally, this is more to “scratch an itch” than to create any real sense of pleasure. Men get pleasure from having their dicks stimulated, whereas a total bottom, although capable of experiencing pleasure through their dicklets, will typically seek sexual satisfaction through being penetrated. 

Keep in mind that I am not an authority on this subject and I can only speak to my own experiences and my own dynamic.

A total bottom will typically remove their dicklet from the sexual equation, often by wearing a jock to keep it out of sight or a chastity cage to remove the option entirely. However, total bottoms are often deeply submissive and thus may have to decide whether being penetrated and simultaneously having their dicklet stimulated by a Top is “worth it.” For me, I would submit to a Man if this is what He wanted, but I’m grateful that my Husband has no need for my nub and so keeps it safely locked up tight.

A total bottom typically doesn’t care about cumming and derives ultimate satisfaction from the Top’s orgasm.

I’m sure there are many different opinions and viewpoints on this topic so just thought I would share mine since being a total bottom is truly a core part of my identity.

We definitely exist all right! The problems I always find are when self professed Total Tops suddenly turn around and say they just fancy sucking my cock or feel like getting fucked. 
I am a bottom. Holes to be used. Honestly nothing else is on my mind in a sexual encounter than how I can get my Tops’ cock spraying. 
I always seem to find more bottoms out cruising too. True Tops, it seems, are rarer.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Total bottom here and there’s nothing like that drive home, hard as a rock and feeling my thong tight between my cunt lips soaking up anything I can’t hold inside.  The walk of shame is so much better with an uncontrollable hard on and blue balls.  I save shooting my load until I’m home and able to sit in my humiliation while I push the loads out my wrecked cunt.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:03 PM, KptNLine said:

I agree with most sentiments on here. I identify as a “total bottom,” and to me, being a “total” or “full bottom” means that, in a sexual encounter with a Man, for all intents and purposes, there is only the one cock belonging to the Man. A “full bottom” doesn’t have a cock in the traditional sense of the word. Yes, I’m biologically male and so I have an appendage between my legs - I usually refer to it as a “nub,” and occasionally my Husband or I use other words that fit into our D/s dynamic - dicklet, clit, etc - but, to me, the words “cock” and “dick” imply a sexual function that a total bottom simply doesn’t have. A total bottom may choose to jerk off, but generally, this is more to “scratch an itch” than to create any real sense of pleasure. Men get pleasure from having their dicks stimulated, whereas a total bottom, although capable of experiencing pleasure through their dicklets, will typically seek sexual satisfaction through being penetrated. 

Keep in mind that I am not an authority on this subject and I can only speak to my own experiences and my own dynamic.

A total bottom will typically remove their dicklet from the sexual equation, often by wearing a jock to keep it out of sight or a chastity cage to remove the option entirely. However, total bottoms are often deeply submissive and thus may have to decide whether being penetrated and simultaneously having their dicklet stimulated by a Top is “worth it.” For me, I would submit to a Man if this is what He wanted, but I’m grateful that my Husband has no need for my nub and so keeps it safely locked up tight.

A total bottom typically doesn’t care about cumming and derives ultimate satisfaction from the Top’s orgasm.

I’m sure there are many different opinions and viewpoints on this topic so just thought I would share mine since being a total bottom is truly a core part of my identity.

Well said, that describes me exactly. Don;t worry about or even tough my cock, just use my ass for your pleasure

• 1 year later...

Over the past 33 years of pursuing gay sex with other men, I have only topped, practically enough times to count on both hands, 

I feel that when I bottom, I am tapping into this Feminine side of my character, I have always preferred to take the passive/submissive role, with men; it's also nice when someone else is in charge. 

On 1/4/2020 at 7:13 PM, Need2submit said:

Total bottom here and there’s nothing like that drive home, hard as a rock and feeling my thong tight between my cunt lips soaking up anything I can’t hold inside.  The walk of shame is so much better with an uncontrollable hard on and blue balls.  I save shooting my load until I’m home and able to sit in my humiliation while I push the loads out my wrecked cunt.

I’d say I’m total bttm but I do like to play with my own cock while I’m fucked , but like above I save cumming for when I’m home and use the cum from my ass to wank with

• Upvote 1

I guess from the conversations here I'm not a total bottom. While I don't mind mutual oral and will do so with guys if that is all they are into, I won't fuck them. If a guy starts the conversation saying we can do mutual oral and says when we are done I can fuck him, I'll decline from everything.

As I said above, I don't mind mutual oral but if my cock is never touched it's fine with me. The only thing I give a damn about is HIS cock. If my cock has to be involved, what I DO like is having my balls squeezed and cock manhandled, yeah, I love CBT. So in the end, I may not be a total bottom, but will happily jump into the BDSM-bottom role.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:04 PM, LOSTRICAN said:

My latest weed high got me looking for "full bottoms" only to fuck on grindr. What is that really, and are they going extinct?

No we're not extinct, just quiet.  Wish I had a full-on top to fuck and fill me a few times a week.  Latin and uncut a +