Devil in no disguise

as75758

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Part 3

You know the rush that come after you've stayed away? It was that. It was like the first time all over euphoric an overwhelming and crushing and liberating all in one. 

He gave me a  moment to adjust. I sat on the bed as it came over me wave after wave. And then I was horny. insatiable and hungry with lust. i started to rub myself through my costume, I looked toward him. He was enjoying watching as I came Undone. I was so hard under my loincloth. I ripped the wig from my head and  tore the already torn up shirt off. he advanced towards me and rubbed me at the taint. i pulled my legs up, wanting it all.

"Have you slammed before?" He asked tossing his coat aside. this deviled adonis stood before me in boots, harness and briefs and I wanted all of him.

"yes, sir. a long time ago..... I feel free again. holy god this is amazing."

"You're a pig, aren't you. why were you pretending you weren't al these years. Funny how on Halloween your without your mask. free to be your true piggy self. Now it's my turn." and with that he slammed himself. I watched fascinated as i rubbed myself. the flash of his blood made me even hornier. I was moaning "You like to watch it go in, boy? That's hot. I have too many ideas of what to do with you." He held his arm above his head and coughed as his rush hit. and then he was all over me. 

He pulled my underwear down leaving the loincloth there. and then he was rubbing my hole. He spit in his hand and then parted me and plunged two fingers into my dark recess. I was here for it and I wanted more. "Cock!!" i groaned.

"Oh you'll get it boy. You'll get it all. Follow me."

And I did. Away from the coat room and into Steven's master bedroom.

"We can't be in here!" I protested as he pulled me to him.

"We already are. The coat room will be too busy with people getting their coats. Steven won't come here till the party is over. we have plenty of time. You just have to keep you voice down. Or I'll punish you. ...Or you can go and we can do nothing."

"No, Sir. I want this. I need this. need you. Fuck, you're sexy." He kissed me gently at first and then more insistently. He brought my hand to his crotch where I felt his hardness. he was massive. I needed it. 

"You first though" he said shoving me onto the bed, raising my legs and diving into my hole like creature possessed. He rimmed me with authority making me moan, making me feel as though the earth split in two.

The next few hours flew by in a flash of ecstasy, sweat, spit, flesh, fist, piss and more. I had never let go the way I had with him, but i was unhinged and vowing to never go back to my repressed ways. He had focused his attentions on my hole. occasionally giving me fierce kisses and tongue. But he never took off his briefs though it was painfully obvious how hard he was.  when I came too it was three thirty in the morning and he was still fisting me. I was still loving it. He withdrew and handed me a gatorade to drink. 

"Trick or treat?" he asked as he produced two more rigs. I smiled. "Good boy, come with me" and i followed behind him into the master bathroom....

To be continued... 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...