Backwoods Ginger Cub in my 4x4

viking8x6

• Moderators

So, a couple of days ago, I got a message on Grindr from a profile with no pictures or details at all, age 22 and 17 miles away. I hate this aspect of Grindr, but at least it wasn't a tap (which are mostly adbots or phishing expeditions anyway). All the message said was "Hey". But hey, I was horny, so I gave it a whirl...

Me: Hey yourself

Anonymous: Whats up
...followed by a picture with face of the most adorable furry ginger cub one could ever hope to behold.

I mean seriously five-star smoking hot. If you're into that sort of thing. Which I am.

Me: not too much, just getting dinner
       sexy pic
... followed by a picture of me with face and torso, about twice cub's age, but reasonably in shape for 50+

So then we traded several pictures of the naughty bits, and as soon as he had seen mine, he was All. Over. Me. We established that we weren't too far apart (about 40 minutes), but it was late and he wasn't willing to come that far.

Monday, he was working until 9pm, and by that time I was down for the count and not up for play. He was disappointed.

Tuesday (that's today) I got a message at 1pm and we chatted a little. 15 minutes later he asked if I was free (I was working, but I'm freelance, so breaks are when I want them). I said I was and we put together a plan to meet midway between our places.

After a quick shower and cleanout, I hit the road, and 20 minutes later there he was in his car as planned. And damn if he wasn't every bit as cute in person! We moved to a slightly more discreet location and parked, and he hopped into the back of my (small) pickup truck with me. Well, it's a pretty tight space, but we got as comfortable as possible in a hurry.

We were kissing immediately, and he had his (very nice) cock out and his hand down my pants in a flash. I rearranged things a little and sucked him for a while - not that he needed any help getting hard! We kissed a bit more and I shoved the driver's seat forward to make a little more space. He was fingering my ass and clearly wanted to move on it, so I slapped a big dollop of lube on it and turned around.

I had to back up onto him, because there was no way for him to scoot forward in a squatting position, but once I did things lined up beautifully and he was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. I took a hit of poppers, which eased things a bit, and then we got into a good groove. I was moaning and being rather verbal, while he was a bit quieter. Damn, he felt GREAT in there!

It couldn't have been more than 5 minutes (well, he is 20-something...) before he said, "I'm gonna cum."

I went nuts and told him to breed me, which he did, quite thoroughly... it must have been a huge load because after he pulled out his cock head was still all coated with cum. I was going to clean it off for him, but the angle was awkward and he grabbed a towel before I could do it.

Well, I thanked him effusively and said we'd have to do it next time in a less cramped space...

I sure hope he's up for that, because... WOOOOOF!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5